House Clegane

So our results are:

LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT
Masonity found Mexal GUILTY

Mexal found LCOTNW INNOCENT

correct?

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304691' date='Apr 7 2008, 21.10']Let's try to surpass the number of posts that they have put up in Day 5 of Game 49. Should take about 5 minutes :P[/quote]

We're also likely to lynch far less innocents! :-p

LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT

So with 3 innocents we have a naive investigation, and then a combination of insane investigating an evil, FM lying, and true investigation of evil.

This means Week, WJ, Mex, and LCOTNW are possible guilties. I think...

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1304692' date='Apr 7 2008, 15.11']So our results are:

LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT

correct?[/quote]

That looks about right.

Alright, yeah I think we can safely say that Masonity is innocent based on those results. So from my perspective, I am looking at lynching (if we do) either WJ, Mexal, or LCOTNW.

If WJ is guilty:
LCOTNW is either paranoid or true
Week is either naive or insane

if Mexal is guilty:
Masonity is either paranoid or true
WJ is either naive or insane

if LCOTNW is guilty:
Mexal is either naive or insane.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1304698' date='Apr 7 2008, 21.14']LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT

So with 3 innocents we have a naive investigation, and then a combination of insane investigating an evil, FM lying, and true investigation of evil.

This means Week, WJ, Mex, and LCOTNW are possible guilties. I think...[/quote]

You're missing one scenario..

True investigates an innocent. Insane investigates an innocent. Naive is Naive, Paranoid is Paranoid, killer lies and innocent's someone.

Same results, or am I missing something?

I hadn't looked at the guilties yet, just looking at the innocents thus far...I'll get to that :)
LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT

So the guilties are the paranoid investigation and one of true evil or insane on an innocent.

One of LCOTNW and Masonity are paranoid, leaning towards Masonity just because I think (logically) he has to be innocent.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304715' date='Apr 7 2008, 15.27']Wouldn't it be better to not lynch anyone?

or is there a CF that reveals the true role of the dead guy?[/quote]

If the person we lynch is innocent, game will continue. If the person we lynch is guilty, game ends.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1304719' date='Apr 7 2008, 21.30']No CF, we'll go to night and get another round of investigations. Dunno what I was thinking before.[/quote]

Will we want to rush the night, or is there more to discuss? Until we have two results each, we don't have much.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1304720' date='Apr 7 2008, 16.31']If the person we lynch is innocent, game will continue. If the person we lynch is guilty, game ends.[/quote]
Wouldn't it make sense to go to night once to narrow down the suspects?

[quote name='Mexal' post='1304720' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.31']If the person we lynch is innocent, game will continue. If the person we lynch is guilty, game ends.[/quote]

Okay, there is that. But wouldn't we get more information from two rounds of investigations, rather than taking a shot at someone?

Also, I get Week's analysis of the guilties, but how do you arrive at Masonity being innocent?

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304728' date='Apr 7 2008, 21.34']Okay, there is that. But wouldn't we get more information from two rounds of investigations, rather than taking a shot at someone?

Also, I get Week's analysis of the guilties, but how do you arrive at Masonity being innocent?[/quote]

There's no way i can be guilty. I tried to look for one too...

If i was a killer, i lied. That means the paranoid found someone guilty, of course, but no-one else did.

The only way everyone but the paranoid gets an innocent result is if the insane investigates the guilty party. No-one investigated me. Therefore, if i was guilty (and thus lied about my result), and i wasn't investigated, we were due 3 guiltys.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304728' date='Apr 7 2008, 16.34']Also, I get Week's analysis of the guilties, but how do you arrive at Masonity being innocent?[/quote]
Hm, I thought there was a reason but it seems to have escaped me..

Alright, we could have all the innocent findings from innocents..this would mean that one of the people found innocent is guilty (Mex, WJ, LCOTNW) or one of the innocent finders really is guilty (Mex, WJ, Week).

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1304698' date='Apr 7 2008, 14.14']LCONTNW found WJ GUILTY
Week found WJ INNOCENT

WJ found Mexal INNOCENT

This means Week, WJ, Mex, and LCOTNW are possible guilties. I think...[/quote]

Shouldn't this be:

So with 3 innocents we have a naive investigation, and then a combination of insane investigating an evil, FM lying, and [b]true investigation of innocent[/b].

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1304725' date='Apr 7 2008, 15.33']Wouldn't it make sense to go to night once to narrow down the suspects?[/quote]

No.

If we go to night, we have 4 players tomorrow.

We then have one lynch to get it right.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1304735' date='Apr 7 2008, 16.38']Shouldn't this be:

So with 3 innocents we have a naive investigation, and then a combination of insane investigating an evil, FM lying, and [b]true investigation of innocent[/b].[/quote]
Correct, my mistake.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1304737' date='Apr 7 2008, 16.40']No.

If we go to night, we have 4 players tomorrow.

We then have one lynch to get it right.[/quote]
True..so we'll either lynch two days in a row or go to night twice and then lynch.

Archived