Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306277' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.43']LC - just so I'm clear, do you refuse to investigate one of Week/Mexal if the rest of us investigate Masonity?[/quote]

i haven't decided yet. I am trying to work through the rest of the scenarios.

I still haven't found one that hinges on my *not* investigating masonity.

If anyone else has, just say so, I don't need the details. I just don't want to go on the word of one player who has a 50/50 chance of being the FM from my POV.

[quote name='Masonity' post='1306290' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.50']no net and on someone elses phone. Sorry.[/quote]

Well, that's good enough to avoid the mod kill, and thus motivate the killer to NK masonity to keep the pool of players full of enigmas.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1306297' date='Apr 8 2008, 12.56']About you investigating Masonity versus me or Week? Or about what I'm going to do?[/quote]

All of it.

Do you follow WJ's logic? Do you think it's wise to trust him given any objective evidence in this game? Are you going to investigate Masonity as he suggests? If not, then who?

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1306303' date='Apr 8 2008, 14.00']If not, then who?[/quote]

I thought we all agreed to not reveal that information, if we didn't go with the investigate Masonity plan?

Why are you asking for that information?

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306311' date='Apr 8 2008, 13.05']I thought we all agreed to not reveal that information, if we didn't go with the investigate Masonity plan?

Why are you asking for that information?[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't aware that we had dispensed with the plan yet. The last thing I said was that I am still working on the scenarios.

I'm not going to follow anyone else's plan because there are only two people I'm sure are innocent. If I come up with something on my own that is confirmed by what someone else says, then maybe.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1306326' date='Apr 8 2008, 15.14']To everyone: please post if you have decided to give up and submit an investigation. I am going to keep working for a few minutes at least.[/quote]

I've submitted an action.

[quote name='Weekapaug' post='1306368' date='Apr 8 2008, 13.56']Sent in my action..although I think we'll be waiting awhile on Masonity because he may not be able to be on.[/quote]

Do we have to wait for masonity's if he is the Nk target?

I'll send mine in a second.

[quote name='LCOTNW' post='1306374' date='Apr 8 2008, 15.57']Do we have to wait for masonity's if he is the Nk target?[/quote]
I wouldn't think so.

Day dawns. Did I forget to mention it's summer, and you're somewhere far north? This means the night only lasts a few hours, and if you go far enough north there's no night at all.

Anyway. Masonity is dead. He's obviously not the killer, but you all knew that already, didn't you? Clever you!

Day 2 ends 9:55 pm GMT tomorrow. 24 hours, if you like

Living players: Whiskeyjack, Mexal, LCOTNW and Weekapaug.

3 votes needed for lynching, and I believe it's two to go night?

Sending out results now, give me a few moments.

Lets not post our results right away. As suggested before, I think we should find a time when we are all online (as long as its relatively soon), and coordinate so we all post at nearly the same time. Or do something involving relatively simple codes.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306475' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.59']Lets not post our results right away. As suggested before, I think we should find a time when we are all online (as long as its relatively soon), and coordinate so we all post at nearly the same time. Or do something involving relatively simple codes.[/quote]

Ok.

I'm here and waiting.

Archived