AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312027' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.36']Really?

Aww. You suck! :thumbsdown:

I guess I'll just have to take the [b]Fell[/b][/quote]
Wait, if you have to take the fell...shouldn't you die Florent?

Hayford, my god, your avatar burns my virgin eyes!

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312034' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.41']Wait, if you have to take the fell...shouldn't you die Florent?

Hayford, my god, your avatar burns my virgin eyes![/quote]

Yeah. I'm claiming suicide bomber.

Wait, we don't have that role? Balls.

And as for seeing penises everywhere, we are looking to become Lord Mandrely's new Cock, right?

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312038' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.44']Yeah. I'm claiming suicide bomber.

Wait, we don't have that role? Balls.

And as for seeing penises everywhere, we are looking to become Lord Mandrely's new Cock, right?[/quote]
That was already corrected... :thumbsdown:

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1312064' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.14']I guess there has been worse reasons for lynching someone... But we should at least wait a few days, see if the eyes adjust to it ;)[/quote]
[b]Mallister[/b], why are you defending Hayford? Any reason you'd like to be sure they stick around for a few days?

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312067' date='Apr 13 2008, 16.16'][b]Mallister[/b], why are you defending Hayford? Any reason you'd like to be sure they stick around for a few days?[/quote]
Because he's my master. Wops, guess I outed him. Better lynch him fast, then.

[quote name='House Mallister' post='1312084' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.34']Because he's my master. Wops, guess I outed him. Better lynch him fast, then.[/quote]
There is no CF, so I'd expect FM partners to be a bit more willing to defend each other than with CF.

Hello there fellow cooks. I thought I would share with you all one of my favourite recipes. In fact I am going to be cooking this hearty dinner tonight for the good Lord Manderly, who I am sure can not fail to be impressed.

[u]Bullock Stew[/u]

1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's
3 tbls. oil
1 large chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
1 tsp salt
freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean (doesn't say how you clean a penis. Not sure a guy would know since this penis is, well . . . never mind).
Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden.
Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender.
Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

[size=1][size=2]Please note, Recipe orrigoanlly from Two Fat Laddies “Full Throttle” say this was originally a Jewish recipe from Marcelle Thomal. Apparently innards, including penis, once played a major role in Jewish cooking.[/size][/size]

You may as well all give up now. The position of Head Cook is quiet obviously mine. :smug:

Archived