AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312126' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.17']I think you need a little education.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_Dick"]Spotted Dick[/url][/quote]

I think you are the one who needs education, in sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Merryweather, I'm happy with my vote on you. Failing to understand sarcasm and attempting to be helpful are lynchable offenses in this game.

[quote name='House Dayne' post='1312128' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.19']Did [i]you[/i] want to look at a lurid stream of vomit for any longer? I'm still puzzled as to why the mods chose that avatar and I'm really rather glad they let me change it.[/quote]
Yes, I did. I think it is annoying that you changed, but at least you asked. Sometimes mods just don't change the alts, these are all the same from the last game.

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312133' date='Apr 13 2008, 15.25']Yes, I did. I think it is annoying that you changed, but at least you asked. Sometimes mods just don't change the alts, these are all the same from the last game.[/quote]

Aye, it's distracting having the same alts all over again. I'm finding it hard not instantly "Guilty"ing you due to the last game and Fell's role. :-p

We should have them on rotation, no alt used two games in a row...

And no lurid green vomit stream avatars either!

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312133' date='Apr 13 2008, 07.25']Yes, I did. I think it is annoying that you changed, but at least you asked. Sometimes mods just don't change the alts, these are all the same from the last game.[/quote]

I don't think it really matters that much. the change happened nice and early that I doubt anything has been effected.

'cept we can't vote for Dayeford because his Av made you want to puke.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1312093' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.49']First order of business: I gotta go find the privy.[/quote]
Is it just me or has Corbray been in the privy for a very long time... what's the matter [b]Corbray[/b], had an accident with some of those secret herbs and spices?

On a totally unrelated note, would anyone like some brownies? They're my own very special recipe. ;)

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1312130' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.20']I think you are the one who needs education, in sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Merryweather, I'm happy with my vote on you. Failing to understand sarcasm and attempting to be helpful are lynchable offenses in this game.[/quote]

Then keep your vote on me. It matters not.

[quote name='House Connington' post='1312143' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.32']On a totally unrelated note, would anyone like some brownies? They're my own very special recipe. ;)[/quote]
That is either very ominous or very exciting. I'm not sure which...

[quote name='House Connington' post='1312143' date='Apr 13 2008, 15.32']Is it just me or has Corbray been in the privy for a very long time... what's the matter [b]Corbray[/b], had an accident with some of those secret herbs and spices?

On a totally unrelated note, would anyone like some brownies? They're my own very special recipe. ;)[/quote]

I'm not touching any brownies mentioned in the same sentance as a toilet.

On that note, a symp picking up brownie points from their masters, namely Corbray and Tollett perhaps?

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312144' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.33']Then keep your vote on me. It matters not.[/quote]
Would two votes matter to you [b]Merryweather[/b]?

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312146' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.34']I'm not touching any brownies mentioned in the same sentance as a toilet.

On that note, a symp picking up brownie points from their masters, namely Corbray and Tollett perhaps?[/quote]
Uhh, reading into his post much Florent?

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1312147' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.35']I vote [b]Swann[/b].

And if there is no Swann, someone's alt has to be changed to make my vote count. :P[/quote]

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312146' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.34']I'm not touching any brownies mentioned in the same sentance as a toilet.

On that note, a symp picking up brownie points from their masters, namely Corbray and Tollett perhaps?[/quote]
Right, that's one too many attempts at wordplay, [b]Florent[/b].

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312144' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.33']Then keep your vote on me. It matters not.[/quote]

No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong. When you're a FM and you get a joke vote on you during early RP, you're supposed to laugh it off and make a joke back and then everyone just goes on to looking for some other random lynch. When you're non-committal and laisse-faire about it then people start to get suspicious for real. And that could mean you get lynched on D1.

Try again but with less "I'm going to poison Thorne tonight" in your response.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1312097' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.54']Since I am responsible for the desserts, I hope we have enough sugar here.

Has anyone seen Kim Basinger? :drool:[/quote]
I've just been watching a film featuring her. Had to say it.

Anyway, I think that no vote count is needed yet. Nor can I count. Perhaps the other mods will be more cooperative. :P

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312148' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.36']Would two votes matter to you [b]Merryweather[/b]?[/quote]

Not particularly.

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1312153' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.39']No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong. When you're a FM and you get a joke vote on you during early RP, you're supposed to laugh it off and make a joke back and then everyone just goes on to looking for some other random lynch. When you're non-committal and laisse-faire about it then people start to get suspicious for real. And that could mean you get lynched on D1.

Try again but with less "I'm going to poison Thorne tonight" in your response.[/quote]

Thanks for the helpful hint. I'll be sure to give that a try next game.

Archived