AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312146' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.34']I'm not touching any brownies mentioned in the same sentance as a toilet.

On that note, a symp picking up brownie points from their masters, namely Corbray and Tollett perhaps?[/quote]
I don't care for your implications ser. My brownies are delicious and wholesome, and will in no way cause you to pull a Hayford.*

*[font="Arial Narrow"][size=1]May result in drowsiness, dizziness, headaches, psychosis, hallucinations...should not be combined with other medications...[/size] [/font]

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312162' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.50']Not particularly.[/quote]

This almost sounds like a the begining of a fun game, "How many votes on Merryweather until it matters?" Anyone else want to play?

[quote]Thanks for the helpful hint. I'll be sure to give that a try next game.[/quote]

Don't get sore, this is still the fun part of the game. I think. :unsure:

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1312160' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.48']"Hands up, baby, hands up!.."
People, can I cook something [i]vegetarian[/i] for you today?
Like, um, false penis made from a carrot?[/quote]

Pommingham, I'm sure we can help you with your little[url="http://www.steadyhealth.com/The_outside_of_my_vagina_look_like_a_tulip_flower_____HELP___t101387.html"] problem[/url].

;)

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1312157' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.41']Everyone who thinks he might be killed if he is a low poster in this game - hands up!

* rasies hand *[/quote]
Killed or lynched? If you mean killed, you must not have been around for the last few games. Particularly the last one. If you really were concerned about that, maybe you should, you know, post more... Right!?

eta- Wythers...:sigh: you are a nob.

Oh great, we can barely go 2 posts without a penis joke and me with the unfortunate name of Smallwood... the mafia powers that be must love me :rolleyes:

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312034' date='Apr 13 2008, 06.41']Wait, if you have to take the fell...shouldn't you die Florent?

Hayford, my god, your avatar burns my virgin eyes![/quote]

Damn. I was so happy because I was going to call this post out as a possible symp/FM slip as up to that point 'Hayford' had not posted in the thread and I was wondering what Fell was doing looking up avatars in the game. Then I realized Hayford [i]had[/i] posted just the Hayford I knew had a new name.

Hey mods, I'm up for a little mod plastic surgery myself... pretty please?

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1312053' date='Apr 13 2008, 07.03']SLow start. :unsure: Did anyone else think this game was supposed to start tomorrow?[/quote]

Yeah, hence why I'm a little late.

[quote name='House Plumm' post='1312168' date='Apr 13 2008, 10.57']I'd rather play the how many votes on [b] Thorne[/b] till it matter game. At least till he tells me why he's so bothered.[/quote]

Why do you think I'm bothered?

It matters not. ;)

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1312178' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.11'][quote name='Threeballs']
SLow start. unsure.gif Did anyone else think this game was supposed to start tomorrow?[/quote]

Yeah, hence why I'm a little late.
[/quote]

Maybe Thorne tried to give his absent partner an alibi?

[quote name='House Smallwood' post='1312178' date='Apr 13 2008, 16.11']Oh great, we can barely go 2 posts without a penis joke and me with the unfortunate name of Smallwood... the mafia powers that be must love me :rolleyes:[/quote]

I know I already have one vote for wordplay and poor attempts at humour..

But your avatar could be called a little nuts.

As for your name, don't worry. By end game you may hit puberty and become largewood.

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312190' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.29']I know I already have one vote for wordplay and poor attempts at humour..

But your avatar could be called a little nuts.

As for your name, don't worry. By end game you may hit puberty and become largewood.[/quote]
*gives florent an atomic dopeslap*

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312195' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.33']I'm going to try something new this game. I'm putting 6 random people on ignore for the first few days. It'll be a fun challenge.[/quote]

Good idea... I'm going to put 15 people on ignore and see what happens :P

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312195' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.33']I'm going to try something new this game. I'm putting 6 random people on ignore for the first few days. It'll be a fun challenge.[/quote]

Ok, and what about this is 'new'?

I need some advice:

SHould I better vote for Smallwood or lynch him by fake-symping him?

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1312200' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.41']I need some advice:

SHould I better vote for Smallwood or lynch him by fake-symping him?[/quote]

Given that you asked, I'd say fake-symping will fail. So vote.

Archived