AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312202' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.43']Given that you asked, I'd say fake-symping will fail. So vote.[/quote]

Gah, I try both together.

* harrumphs *

[b]Smallwood[/b], these nuts look very inviting! :drool:

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312139' date='Apr 13 2008, 11.27']Aye, it's distracting having the same alts all over again. I'm finding it hard not instantly "Guilty"ing you due to [s]the last game and Fell's role[/s] you being my FM master. :-p[/quote]

Fixed the above quote for you, Florent, to make it more blatant. Wouldn't want Fell to miss your hint.

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312213' date='Apr 13 2008, 16.53']Fixed the above quote for you, Florent, to make it more blatant. Wouldn't want Fell to miss your hint.[/quote]

I guess it was a bit of a baaahhhd clue to drop eh?

Ewe'd have guessed someone would pick up on it so early?

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312216' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.54']I guess it was a bit of a baaahhhd clue to drop eh?

[u]Ewe'd[/u] have guessed someone would pick up on it so early?[/quote]
[b]Florent[/b]

Ah, Tollett as well..missed him on the list. Well, now it is just the flamingo.

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312212' date='Apr 13 2008, 12.51']Partners are? Nor partner is?

Got some information on the number of FMs, have we?[/quote]

I think it was obvious that Fell was speaking of Grandison and Erenford, who are clearly two different players (unlike Hayford and Dayne).

Nonetheless, I'm going to think a bit if there could be more than two FM out there - looks quite complicated this time.

[quote name='House Wythers' post='1312231' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.08']I think it was obvious that Fell was speaking of Grandison and Erenford, who are clearly two different players (unlike Hayford and Dayne).

Nonetheless, I'm going to think a bit if there could be more than two FM out there - looks quite complicated this time.[/quote]
Last game was a game of 15, which makes for a bit of an awkward balance. There were 2 fm and 2 uncoordinated symps. I think with 16 and a role as strong as the kill-switcher, we'd have 3fm and 1 symp. I'd be surprised if the symp became an FM when the FM are cleared out, but it is possible.

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312235' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.11']Last game was a game of 15, which makes for a bit of an awkward balance. There were 2 fm and 2 uncoordinated symps. I think with 16 and a role as strong as the kill-switcher, we'd have 3fm and 1 symp. I'd be surprised if the symp became an FM when the FM are cleared out, but it is possible.[/quote]

Hmmmmh, the kill-switcher is basically wasted if it's not me. :rolleyes:

I think there are the following evil roles:

2 FM

1 kid

1 brave kid

One of these guys might also be a bit 'enthusiastic', if you know what I mean.

Archived