AGOT Mafia 50 - The Chef Battle

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Erenford' post='1312295' date='Apr 13 2008, 14.07']I suppose I could've italicized yet or something to emphasize it more. Basically I was jut trying to say: 'well gee I guess I can't really say much of anything now can I since that sentence is true. I'm just going to say that it's going to fail you.'[/quote]

Yeah, I was just kidding. I'm not going to seriously suggest that you're dumb enough to admit to being FM like that.

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312308' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.21']Yeah, I was just kidding. I'm not going to seriously suggest that you're dumb enough to admit to being FM like that.[/quote]

Also saying such a thing violates the rules of the game.

Umm... I'm back for a bit. There was a really great article in the King's Landing Tribune that occupied me in the privy. Also, I had to go worship in the Sept, this being Sunday morning and all. The rest of you impure penis jokers are all obviously candidates for being evil.

[quote name='House Corbray' post='1312325' date='Apr 13 2008, 14.35']Umm... I'm back for a bit. There was a really great article in the King's Landing Tribune that occupied me in the privy. Also, I had to go worship in the Sept, this being Sunday morning and all. The rest of you impure penis jokers are all obviously candidates for being evil.[/quote]I'm glad that we agree about those cock freaks - making fun of Vagina Pommingham shows that we have niveau after all! :thumbsup:

[quote name='House Fell' post='1312099' date='Apr 13 2008, 09.57']Is the strangler one of those secret herbs or spices? Just curious.[/quote]

Well, no, the secret spices are..... oh, you're a tricky one. You almost got me to reveal my secret herbs & spices.

No, you'll just have to wait for my famous "Chicken of the Vale" to be served.

eta: it's also known as "Valed Cock"

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312348' date='Apr 13 2008, 18.53']The penis jokes are getting really old. Lets try something different.[/quote]

I agree.

This is a pubic announcement.
Anyone here who's a killer, please make themselves known to the nearest chefs.
I repeat, all killers report to your nearest chef.
Thank you.

Think it'll work?

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312352' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.55']I agree.

Thank you.

Think it'll work?[/quote]

If it does work, I am not sure I want to eat any meat dishes in the near future :sick:

[quote name='House Merryweather' post='1312348' date='Apr 13 2008, 14.53']The penis jokes are getting really old. Lets try something different.[/quote]

How about finding the FM? Or at least doing something productive. Anybody want to take a stab at that? If people are looking for something to talk about, then start with the point I made against Grandison. I know it's not some great case, but I was being serious. I think evil players often try to blend in by following the crowd on little things such as posting recipes.

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312360' date='Apr 13 2008, 18.58']How about finding the FM? Or at least doing something productive. Anybody want to take a stab at that? If people are looking for something to talk about, then start with the point I made against Grandison. I know it's not some great case, but I was being serious. I think evil players often try to blend in by following the crowd on little things such as posting recipes.[/quote]

While that's true, the timing's all off. Think about it, why wait until everyone's here, and the recipe posting has run out of steam? Why not post it earlier, during the craze?

On the other hand, perhaps his partner had just showed up and nudged him into "fitting in"?

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312360' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.58']How about finding the FM? Or at least doing something productive. Anybody want to take a stab at that? If people are looking for something to talk about, then start with the point I made against Grandison. I know it's not some great case, but I was being serious. I think evil players often try to blend in by following the crowd on little things such as posting recipes.[/quote]

it's not a "case" it is a shit comment just because you are jealous of my culinary skills

[quote name='House Stokeworth' post='1312360' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.58']How about finding the FM? Or at least doing something productive. Anybody want to take a stab at that? If people are looking for something to talk about, then start with the point I made against Grandison. I know it's not some great case, but I was being serious. I think evil players often try to blend in by following the crowd on little things such as posting recipes.[/quote]

They do try to blend in by following the crowd. It just so happens that Thorne, the person I'm voting for, did the exact same thing. So consider me affirming your point by voting the person I think more likely to be guilty.

[quote name='House Tollett' post='1312364' date='Apr 13 2008, 19.00'][b]Florent[/b]

I am not sure whether your use of 'pubic' in a comment decrying penis jokes is intentional or not. Either it is a sign of dangerous sloppiness or horrific pundom.

Neither is of any help to the innocent side.[/quote]

It was actually a slip.

On the other hand, I'm a little concerned that what is in all essence a joke lynch train on me has grown to the point where I could easily hang. Was it really enough to add tro what's already a substantial lynch train? Or was the semi serious comment about not helping team innocent an attempt at tipping it beyond "joke train" into "good lynch option"?

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312367' date='Apr 13 2008, 14.00']While that's true, the timing's all off. Think about it, why wait until everyone's here, and the recipe posting has run out of steam? Why not post it earlier, during the craze?

On the other hand, perhaps his partner had just showed up and nudged him into "fitting in"?[/quote]

or maybe they they (me)...(you know I can hear you talking about me) thought the game was starting on monday and just happened to show up then, saw the recipes and added one of their own.

[quote name='House Pommingham' post='1312299' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.13']You are all crazy. All. Period.[/quote]
I think I am sufficiently sane, all things considered.

[quote name='House Florent' post='1312352' date='Apr 13 2008, 13.55']I agree.

Thank you.

Think it'll work?[/quote]
So you agree that the cock jokes should end, I agree some of it is getting tiresome...but then you go on to make on just a different obnoxious post keeping things pointless? I don't know, usually after deciding I'm tired of RP, I don't continue the nonsense in a different way.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1312374' date='Apr 13 2008, 19.04']or maybe they they (me)...(you know I can hear you talking about me) thought the game was starting on monday and just happened to show up then, saw the recipes and added one of their own.[/quote]

Sorry, i got the impression you'd posted at some stage earlier too.

Archived