AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332557' date='Apr 28 2008, 14.19']You have an axe fetish don't you?[/quote]

Sad real life story...

My significant other actually made me give away my axe when we moved in together. It was around 4-5 foot long with a double-bladed head.

Anyway, on to serious business...

[url="http://esum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/serious.jpg"]http://esum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/serious.jpg[/url]

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332540' date='Apr 28 2008, 17.10']Well there's only one way to be absolutely certain...[/quote]
An invitation to cross swords is what this sounds like to me...

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332548' date='Apr 28 2008, 17.14']But after having bitten the mouse, do they spit it out or swallow it?[/quote]
You boys are being gross! :ack:

[quote name='House Royce' post='1332563' date='Apr 28 2008, 14.24']An invitation to cross swords is what this sounds like to me...

You boys are being gross! :ack:[/quote]

More likely to cross axes round these parts...

And someone has a bad case of not getting any! :-p

[quote name='House Moore' post='1332580' date='Apr 28 2008, 16.36']Great, another innuendo provoking avatar.[/quote]
I'd love to hear how WJ picked out the avatars. I mean, did he have a checklist of all the bad avatar puns that could possibly be made or something?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1332570' date='Apr 28 2008, 17.28']Why's your eye so inflamed? Something get in it?[/quote]

It is bugging out because of my horror and disgust. It isn't inflamed at all, do you see any red?

So how are we going to get past the RP/cock jokes this time?

Please, no more "Pubic" Service Announcements.

It is day 1.

18 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Footly, Garner, Grandison, Harclay, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Qorgyle, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Swyft, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, Yarwyck.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 9 to go to night.

1 vote for Royce ( Dondarrion)
1 vote for Dondarrion ( Tarbeck)
1 vote for Tarbeck ( Vyrwel)

15 players have not voted: Bracken, Coldwater, Footly, Garner, Grandison, Harclay, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Qorgyle, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Swyft, Yarwyck.

There are 33.5 hours left in the day.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1332639' date='Apr 28 2008, 15.30']Of course not. I certainly prefer the heads of my shafts to yours...and so do the ladies :leer:[/quote]

Look at it the other way. My poles aren't even standing to attention yet!

And i'm a grower.

Archived