AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Swyft' post='1342005' date='May 4 2008, 20.09']I do not play objectively, so deal with it. You post rereads. They are accurate, but anyone can post an accurate reread. Do you post cases? No. You do post what you're thinking. You reflect on them in clear and concise paragraphs. Do you attack people? Rarely. Do you defend people? Even rarer. You have posed questions, but you do not pursue. You have responded to discussion, but shit, even Coldwater can do that. Quite frankly, while you put all your cards on the table (most cards, anyway), you do not [i]interact[/i]. What I need at this point in the game, where we have many possible dead FMs, and at least one surviving FM, is [i]connections[/i]. Short of your thoughts, which I do appreciate, you don't actually [i]interact[/i] with anybody.

I'm not sure if I've explained that particularly well, but that's the gist of it.

I will not comment on Coldwater since I am still pissed off at him.[/quote]

I always include my opinion at the end of the re-read. If my opinion is that the person is not acting suspicious, I say so. I generally prefer to stay objective and straightforward in my re-reads so that I get as accurate a sense of the alignment of the player as I possibly can. In my first game, I was making cases against players that I thought were reasonable, but I pursued them like a zealous inquisitioner, never relenting until they were dead. I was a huge distraction, I lead lynches of at least two innocent players, and I nearly lost the game for the innocents except for Mentat pushing me in the right direction. Since then, I have become much more mellow in my accusations of other players as I look for the smoking gun. If I see a conspiracy, I will state the case, as I did with the Royce/Tarbeck/Swyft thing. Otherwise, I post observations to see who agrees/disagrees. I *do* appreciate your comments though. I didn't think I was being particularly passive, but it's all a matter of perspective.

Bracken - ready to reveal your role yet?

Also, I misread the votes and see that Garner did indeed vote Swyft, so the lynch will have to be her. I also assumed that a ninja kill would register on unDon and not trigger his resurrection - don't know why.

I am still not going to act until I see Halo, but I really want to lynch Don today so I can take out Swyft, but It's not looking likely.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341814' date='May 4 2008, 14.57']I got [u]super ninja [/u]killing powers when Kat died. Dondarrion, Swyft - you'd better each try to convince me why it shouldn't be you. My third option is Bracken because he is a complete unknown to me right now.[/quote]

Does this mean you can kill 2 people? I think I misunderstood your power based on re-reading these last couple of pages.

That makes it more interesting.

No - I can only take out one. You are 3rd on my options list.

I'm almost tempted to take out you and hope that the killers take out Coldwater so that Swyft/Don and Mullen/Garner can fight it out tomorrow.

eta: er ... and I guess Halo would have to be the lynch today, but ... you know what I meant :P

It is day 5.

8 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

3 votes for Garner ( Mullendore, Dondarrion, Swyft)
1 vote for Dondarrion ( Coldwater)
1 vote for Swyft ( Garner)

3 players have not voted: Bracken, Grandison, Vyrwel.

6 hours and 43 minutes left in the day.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1342101' date='May 4 2008, 21.47']Bracken - ready to reveal your role yet?

Also, I misread the votes and see that Garner did indeed vote Swyft, so the lynch will have to be her. I also assumed that a ninja kill would register on unDon and not trigger his resurrection - don't know why.

I am still not going to act until I see Halo, but I really want to lynch Don today so I can take out Swyft, but It's not looking likely.[/quote]

If you are desperate to lynch unDon, then vote there. If Grandison and Bracken do likewise, there's only one change needed.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1342118' date='May 4 2008, 21.55']No - I can only take out one. You are 3rd on my options list.

I'm almost tempted to take out you and hope that the killers take out Coldwater so that Swyft/Don and Mullen/Garner can fight it out tomorrow.

eta: er ... and I guess [u]Halo would have to be the lynch [/u]today, but ... you know what I meant :P[/quote]

You mean the NK, right? He is the most innocent-looking.

Well, I need to go and get some sleep now, so I doubt I'll be back in just over 6 hours. It's possible but very unlikely.

In any case, I'll leave the vote where it is. If people are desperate to lynch Garner, there's enough people left about for that.

I am available to wait until the end of the day. If Vyrwel ninjas Dondarrian or Swyft, I will finish Garner off then since there is no point in waiting for Mullendore to show up in that event. It's pretty much looking like that anyway.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1342197' date='May 4 2008, 23.39']Bracken - please don't go Garner as your second choice. I would much rather get rid of both Don and Swyft and leave Garner for you tomorrow.

Which one of Don and Swyft would you rather see go?[/quote]

I prefer seeing Swyft go away, and I really don't think Dondarrian is guilty. If I voted for him it would be based on my fear of his power, and I am just not afraid of it. Halo's power is far more dangerous if he turns out to be a low-flying evil. There is also concern over his not being NKd yet. All of that being said, I don't want to lynch either Dondarrian or Halo.

Your case on Dondarrian seems largely based on gut feeling and concern over his ability to avoid NK. You also had some concern over his interaction with Garner iirc. What are the key points that make you suspect Dondarrian (beyond his power to avoid NK)? You are very likely innocent, so it would help me to understand your case on him better. Is there something in particular that I am missing on him?

Archived