AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1342340' date='May 5 2008, 03.21']I am so sorry. I just feel this strongly about it.[/quote]

Well, I hope you are right. I fully expect you to survive, though. Your trust level took a big hit tonight.

It is day 5.

8 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

4 votes for Dondarrion ( Coldwater, Grandison, Vyrwel, Bracken)
3 votes for Garner ( Mullendore, Dondarrion, Swyft)
1 vote for Swyft ( Garner)

And 2 h 10 minuts remaining.

It is day 5.

8 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Dondarrion ( Coldwater, Grandison, Vyrwel, Bracken, Mullendore)
2 votes for Garner ( Dondarrion, Swyft)
1 vote for Swyft ( Garner)

"They [b]lynched Dondarrion[/b]", ser unJon entered precipitely in the tent of his Queen, who was just finishing her dinner.
"What, already? I didn't expect them to take a decision before a few hours. Has my twisted brother found a way to quicken them a bit?", asked Dunhallym, quite derisively.
"I don't know, my lady, it seemed like they would not lynch anyone again..."
"What a pity they did, my brother would have so loved that..."
"but then there was this female knight, the one who lost her lover, she made them vote for Dondarrion."
"She may get a promotion for that. Maybe that's what she's looking for now that her lover is dead...". Dunhallym grinned.
"Well, anyway, we are close to the end, let's see how it turns out. So much chaos in my brother's camp, it's so funny, isn't it?"

[b]House Dondarrion has been lynched. It's night, send in your PMs.[/b]

And the day dawns. The raising sun bathes the camp in a red light, not that it was needed, for you quickly find two bodies.
[b]House Vyrwel[/b]'s head has been cut off.
While [b]House Swyft'[/b]s chest has been stabbed several time with a sword.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore.

Phew...
I love you Halo :kiss:

Now...no night kill.
Means either there's no killers left and we "just" have to mop up the symps
Or there's another role somewhere in the woodwork that influenced it. *looking at Bracken*

Reasons to vote for people:

Coldwater: uses his apparently lacking game skills as excuse for every move he makes
Bracken: manages to fly low despite posting a lot and doing rereads and stuff
Grandison: immunity is a great way to make the innocents believe you're on their side
Mullendore: very very probable fake finder / finder-symp

Are you paying attention at all, Garner?
We have [b]two[/b] night kills.

OK; if we can't lynch Garner, we have to kill somebody else. If the partner was Swyft or Dondarrion, it's doesn't matter, the lynchee will be innocent. Iw the both were innocent... obvious choice is Bracken, but I am too paranoid to vote yet.
Coldwater refused voting Garner because of being not needful for this, which was false. Grandison gave Garner immunity. Both still can be guilty...

Difference.
We had two people die at night.
Both of which were announced. So I don't count them as nightkills.

At least, I understood it the way that Vyr would die herself after killing Swyft...might have to look back on that.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1342402' date='May 5 2008, 06.06']Mulc...I just admitted not seeing the post where she said she'd lied.[/quote]Now I suppose she lied about lying.
I see no reason for any evil side to kill Swyft. Well, unless she was killer accidentally targeted by the cult.
And, speaking about the cult, did we always know Grandison was ideal conversion?

The winning condition is eradicating every faction that is not your own..so I guess by now everybody who's not your buddy is fair game. Which makes me wonder why Halo is still alive.
There's between 2 and 4 baddies left. If there's two, we have to get two good lynches in a row with now 5 people left. And that's the best possibility. Somehow I just can't see this one end well for the innocents. :(

5 players, lynch a killer
FM kills somebody

3 players, 1 baddie, 2 votes needed...very risky.

On the other hand, there's the possiblity that Swyft was a killer, so there's just one left now, which makes things look marginally better, but not much.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore.

Slightly more than 24 hours remain in the day.

This is bullshit. The only reason I'm still alive is because I wanted to die since night #1 and therefore am careless as shit in this game. There's a hell of a good chance I just made an evil unlynchable today but I figured Aly was more likely a symp than a FM, though I reason now that I could be wrong.

Two fucking night kills again and neither of them me :mad:

Truely, being a VPI since night 1 who is being kept alive by the FM until endgame is just really, really insulting :(

I think Grandison assumed you were going to be lynched as well, and he gave you immunity in the hopes that it would not be a factor today. He couldn't immunize Vyrwel, Dondarrian, or Swyft becuase he couldn't gaurantee any of them would make it to night, but then also not survive the night, thus neutralizing immunity (I assume). There was no option for immunity that was not suspicious, so it's best that it does not play a factor in the game today. There are two alternatives: halo believed in your innocence so strongly that he was willing to bet the game on it. I doubt this unless he says otherwise. The other option is that he is evil and he thinks Garner is most likely to join a voting block with him for two lynches. I think this is unlikely as well.

That actually makes me feel good about Halo despite his survival. He is the easy target because he should have been NK'd long ago.

Garner and Mullendore seem the obvious choices to me now. At least one of them is likely to be guilty and we have just enough lynches to deal with them. Suspecting Garner today is pointless, so [b]Mullendore [/b] goes first.

I'll be re-reading Mullendore for awhile, and post some thoughts about him when I'm done.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1342545' date='May 5 2008, 09.19']This is bullshit. The only reason I'm still alive is because I wanted to die since night #1 and therefore am careless as shit in this game. There's a hell of a good chance I just made an evil unlynchable today but I figured Aly was more likely a symp than a FM, though I reason now that I could be wrong.[/quote]

Am I wrong about why you gave immunity to Garner?

Archived