AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

What do you want to hear from me before you reveal Bracken?

In terms of people suspecting me...
really? I wish I could say I was a good enough player to have everyone fooled as to my alignment right up until endgame, but if you look at my track record you'll know that's just not the case. And don't get me started on the serial killer theory... I'd probably freak on WJ if he made me a SK :P

In terms of my theory that the rest of you are evil, I was looking at worst case scenario from my perspective.

As to why I protected Aly today... it wasn't really thought out. I made her my target before I left to go to bed not realizing Gert was still an option. Anyway, I won't be using the ability tonight.

Bah! I don't know what I want to do. My gut's telling me it's Coldwater but I can't really point to anything specific that makes me believe this. If there is only one baddie left however it makes sense that it's one of Aly or Mal.

Honestly..if Halo's a killer, I'll call that Red Sun mark 2. Nice job...

Now there's two people I want to lynch because they kinda annoy me, and 2 I want to lynch because I kinda suspect them. What do I go with? Reason or instinct?

I have to be off soon, and I don't know if I can get back before nightfall. And I'd really hate to screw the game for the innocents. :(

[quote name='House Garner' post='1343341' date='May 5 2008, 16.55']Honestly..if Halo's a killer, I'll call that Red Sun mark 2. Nice job...[/quote]

Come on. I've been quiet, but it's not like I've been [i]that[/i] quiet. I have near 75 posts in this game; Maybe you guys just post too much :P

[quote]Now there's two people I want to lynch because they kinda annoy me, and 2 I want to lynch because I kinda suspect them. What do I go with? Reason or instinct?[/quote]

Hey! What did I do? Why's everyone angry at me? :(

[quote name='House Garner' post='1343342' date='May 5 2008, 17.59']Halo, what do I usually do when I'm evil and I get cornered?[/quote]

Er, am I supposed to know the answer to this? I haven't played a game with you since last summer :P

Yeah, we definetely talk too much these days.

[quote]Hey! What did I do? Why's everyone angry at me?[/quote]

Aww, darling why did you think you'd be among the annoying ones? :grouphug:

I don't think I've seen you in a lot of endgames, thinking of it. Usually you do something crazy that gets you killed long before.

Can we have a deal? You trust me, I trust you. You're the only one left that I'm comfortable with to trust.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1343350' date='May 5 2008, 18.06']Aww, darling why did you think you'd be among the annoying ones? :grouphug:[/quote]

Because I'm not suspicious :P

But yeah, I don't honestly know what you're getting at - what do you normally do when you're evil and cornered?
Wait a second... I remember at least one thing that you do (or don't do) when you're evil: You don't kill me! :P

Aww
You're the least suspicious, but still :P

Now..what do I do when I'm evil and people start getting suspicious: I disappear for a while and hope it'll blow over. If it doesn't, I go ballistic and attack everybody in sight, because my cornered FM philosophy is: take as many as possible of them with you when you go down.

Actually making cases and willingly exposing myself to suspicion usually doesn't come into it.

Have I been doing that this game?

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1343415' date='May 5 2008, 19.09']Can you reveal now Bracken, or I think I'll add my vote to your mob.

If you can't reveal can you at least say if it has to do with a role restriction?[/quote]

I am not restricted from revealing, I have just chosen to. If Aly was still here I would reveal.

Without both of you, it's not worth revealing. I am not trying to me melodramatic here, I just want to get this right.

I have a plan that does not require you to fully trust me, but rather to take a gamble on my reveal. If I'm wrong, then we are probably screwed, and you can lynch me tomorrow for f*cking this up. Otherwise, if it works, there will be no NK tonight and we can kill Coldwater tomorrow if the game is not over. However, I think it will be over tonight.

Did you read the Mullendore re-read that I posted?

Archived