AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Blackfyre' post='1343675' date='May 5 2008, 22.19']11 hours and 47 minutes.[/quote]

HEY!! Don't think I didn't see you edit that last mod post to add more time.

That is what I used to estimate the time remaining. So no one accuse me of trying to shorten the day.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1343683' date='May 5 2008, 22.24']At the end of that day, there were 5 votes on Yarwyck and 4 on Garner. After killing Kat, it would be a tie. We would need convince only one player to lynch Garner over Yarwyck. And you think I gave up such good possibilities for virtually no gain? Gah.[/quote]

I think that any group of innocents who ignored a finder result like that, would deserve to lose.

[quote name='House Bracken' post='1343694' date='May 5 2008, 22.29']I think that any group of innocents who ignored a finder result like that, would deserve to lose.[/quote]Perhaps. But a person should keep fighting.
Did voting Yarwyck give me any additional trust? No.

It is day 6.

5 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for Bracken ( Grandison)

4 players have not voted: Bracken, Coldwater, Garner, Mullendore.

7 h 43 minuts left

Gah!

I can't shake the feeling that Mal and Coldwater could be aligned. Because of this I've got to vote [b]Coldwater[/b] before I vote Bracken even though I consider Bracken more likely to be our FM at this point.

I wish there was someone (Aly, Mal) around to discuss this with as I'm at a loss as to what I should do. I'll try to get online again before the day ends but I don't know if I'll make it in time.

[i]oops... sorry Blackfyre[/i] :P

[b]Coldwater has been lynched[/b].

The following morning, Queen Dunhallym was sitting in her portable throne in her command tent. Soon the Small Council would meet, to discuss tedious matter such as all the expenses on lingerie and all the cats. The Master of the Coin would probably complain about the really expensive redecoration of the Red Keep. Really, had he no taste? Black and red was so much better than red and black, certainly!

Then ser UnJon enters the tent. “I bring visitors, my Queen.”

Two tired, dirty and unmistakably quiet people enter the room. They had the sort of bearing that makes you just overlook them. Perfect killers. They also wore the coat of arms of Blackfyre. Suddenly, the day seemed so much brighter.

“So. All went well, then?”

“Yes, my Queen, but you already know that, as you keep watching us with that witch,” says Bracken.

“Wasn't it funny when we killed Coldwater and Garner?” chuckles Mullendore, elbowing his companion in the ribs.

“Not as funny as it would have been had we gone with the plan and hung you yesterday,” smirks Bracken. “Guess that wasn't necessary. Too bad, because victory is sweeter with [i]flair[/i].”

In a small forest, next to a river, Wiskeyjack bleeds out. Maybe he overreached? Did he try to hard? And why on earth didn’t he leave his men behind, as the situation became more and more dire? Ah well, too late for regrets now. In fact, too late for most things. Onearm would have to carry on without him.

The Gnome struggles. Ropes and chains are holding him in place. It is dark in the tent. A tent in Dunhallym’s camp.

Time passes.

Then suddenly bright light, as someone enters with a torch.

“So, you tried to betray your brother?”

“Half-brother,” the Gnome replied.

“In any event, a commendable effort. Too bad you’re too dangerous to live. Goodbye, Gnome.”

The Gnome dies as UnJon slides his sword over his throat.

[b]Dunhallym wins![/b]

Assassins loyal to Queen Dunhallym Targaryen
House Bracken - LCOTNW - Zealous Knight (Guard)
House Tarbeck - Faceless Man - Charming Knight (Mystery Vote)
House Mullendore - TheMalcolm - Berserker Knight (Bomb)

House Sarsfield - Carpe Pisces - Perceptive Knight (Sympathizer/Finder - role)

Traitors loyal to Ser Garden Blackfyre
House Royce - Weekapaug - Dark Knight (Necromancer)
House Yarwyck - Masonity - Scout/Knight (Tracker)

Rebels loyal to King Whiskeyjack Blackfyre
House Garner - Alytha - Loyal Knight (Limited Finder - alignment)
House Swyft - Shadowbaby - Injured Knight (Accident Victim) - secretly the second Loyal Knight
House Moore - Anatole Kuragin - Reprimanded Knight (Limited Coroner Finder)
House Stackspear - Lany - Maester-Trained Knight (Limited Healer)

House Harclay - Katran - Romantic Knight (Lover of House Vyrwel)
House Vyrwel - Gertrude - Romantic Knight (Lover of House Harclay)

House Qorgyle - Awesome Possum - Short-tempered Knight (Ninja)
House Grandison - Halo - Persuasive Knight (Mystery Lynch Protector)
House Coldwater - Too Good To Be True - Guardian Knight (Protector of House Moore)
House Hunter - Pan - Vengeful Knight (Vendetta with House Coldwater)
House Dondarrion - Mexal - Crazy Knight (Soldier)
House Footly - Ser Spider - Observant Knight (Role Stealer)

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1344104' date='May 6 2008, 07.36']*sigh*

I think it's time to retire... again :P[/quote]

I don't. Your sense was absolutely correct. You knew I was evil, you suspected Malc was evil, but you didn't catch on that Malc was fake symping. I'd say you did better than most in this game.

The only thing you can't take credit for is your survival until the end. We were going to kill you every day because you were so obviously innocent, but we kept leaving you for the opposition team. We just didn't know they had been obliterated.

Oh, how rude of me: Congrats Targs!
I think you guys really deserved this win; I doubt Aly or Coldwater fathomed your partnership either (though I could be wrong).

I'm firmly placing LC in the WJ/Mexal/Week camp of mafia forces to be reckoned with from now on. It's something of a dubious honour I'm afraid as it means you can never fully be trusted to be innocent again and it has the potential to result in loads of night 1 kills/investigations :P

Mal, also well played. I felt there was something off about you before your reveal as finder, but on the last day I was leaning towards believing you and Aly both had the role.

[quote name='hALo BEndeR' post='1344295' date='May 6 2008, 10.36']I'm firmly placing LC in the WJ/Mexal/Week camp of mafia forces to be reckoned with from now on. It's something of a dubious honour I'm afraid as it means you can never fully be trusted to be innocent again and it has the potential to result in loads of night 1 kills/investigations :P[/quote]
LC really played a fantastic game and really seems to be only getting better as a player. I have to disagree that I'm a force to be reckoned with, especially in comparison to the two of them. I don't feel like I've had a really good game (well played by me that is) in awhile :(.

Archived