AGOT Mafia Game 51

House Targaryen

The thing is, I think it looks very good for the innocents right now if we can get this lynch through. If we are wrong and have helped lead team Blackfyre down the wrong path, I will hide my head in shame, but I honestly feel rather good about this right now.

......... if we can get this damn lynch through :(

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341226' date='May 3 2008, 22.30']Mal - besides Garner, who do you want to see lynched tomorrow?[/quote]Nobody. She should have a partner, but I don't want to gamble about this. Garner tomorrow, her partner next time.

Kat, you still haven't said us why Garner can't have a living partner.

It is day 4.

10 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Harclay, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel, Yarwyck.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Yarwyck ( Garner, Harclay, Grandison, Vyrwel, Bracken, Mullendore)
3 votes for Garner ( Yarwyck, Swyft, Coldwater)

1 players have not voted: Dondarrion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whiskeyjack waited for them to pick somebody....

...and waited....

...and waited....

After a while, he called Gnome over. "I say we just kill them all right now. Be rid of the whole lot, and find the army on our own."

Ser Garden looked uncomfortable. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea. What if we run into brigands. Or men loyal to our dear sister?"

The Black Dragon shrugged. "Two men can hide more easily than twelve."

Laughter from the twisted man. "You've never been one to hide."

"Fine," Whiskeyjack relented. "I'll give them another day. But seriously...if this isn't over by tomorrow, let's kill them all."

Gnome nodded. "Tomorrow it is." He paused for a second. Hesitantly asked...."And today?"

Blackfyre shrugged dismissively. "I don't know. Whoever. Pick someone at random."

"Or we could ask the men. Maybe they've made a decision by now."

"That works too."

So they asked the knights, and the company chose Yarwyck. He was beheaded with one of his own axes.

[b]House Yarwyck has been lynched.[/b]

It is night. Send in your PMs.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1341236' date='May 3 2008, 22.44']say we lynch garner tomorrow - dead.

Who are you going to go after the next day? Who is suspicious in your mind?[/quote]I am not original. I believe Grandison, Harclay and you. And, up to some degree, Coldwater. Everybody else is suspicious. I am not ready to choose between then until I'll analyse Garner's train.
And, definitely, not during a night.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1341244' date='May 3 2008, 21.53']I am not original. I believe Grandison, Harclay and you. And, up to some degree, Coldwater. Everybody else is suspicious. I am not ready to choose between then until I'll analyse Garner's train.
And, definitely, not during a night.[/quote]

What is your reasoning for trusting Coldwater? Is it just that his posting profile fits with TGTBT?

I think the next lynch is largely dependent on how many NKs there are.

I'm off to bed. I have some obligations tomorrow, but will check in when I can.

[quote name='House Bracken' post='1341250' date='May 3 2008, 23.03']What is your reasoning for trusting Coldwater? Is it just that his posting profile fits with TGTBT?[/quote]Both that and killing vote on Royce. Too daring for a guilty.

It's a beautiful morning!

For everyone except [b]House Harclay[/b].

Somebody set her on fire while she slept. She's now little more than a charred pile of bones.

------------

It is day 5.

8 players remain: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

8 players have not voted: Bracken, Coldwater, Dondarrion, Garner, Grandison, Mullendore, Swyft, Vyrwel.

[quote name='House Bracken' post='1341250' date='May 3 2008, 23.03']What is your reasoning for trusting Coldwater? Is it just that his posting profile fits with TGTBT?[/quote]

TGTBT?

I'm asking myself the same question. Coldwater is still looking pretty guilty to me at this point. I don't see how the Royce vote clears him at all.

ETA: Kat! :(

I'm sorry for doubting you... if it's any consolation you were going to be my unlynchable today! :P

Whew.

I know, that sounds odd that I'm relieved my partner is dead. I'm relieved that [i]just[/i] my partner is dead. My biggest fear is that we would both be killed at night.

It is possible that Kat was targeted by both teams - I'm not discounting it, but I find it highly unlikely.

I am still up for lynching one of either Swyft, Dondarrion or Bracken. I am kind of leaning towards Dondarrion as he has done an excellent job of blending into the woodworks.

[b]Mullendore[/b]
You've played your act like a good little symp. You can stop now.
If you still pretend you're on the Blackfyre faction, Mr Shit from Diamonds, then go have a look at your favourites and give me a good reason why you trust exactly those people who have given us nothing but shaky accusations all game long.
You're getting trapped in your own net.

The fact that there was only one kill last night is a fairly good indication, imho, that we were right yesterday and that there's only one killer team left.

This is how I foresee the votes falling today:

On me: Coldwater, Mullendore, Swyft (which should pretty much give us the killer faction plus one or two misguided innocents and leftover symps)
On one of the above: Garner, Grandison, Vyrwel, (Bracken)
Undecided: Dondarrion

I see another long and boring day coming...unless the last 2 roles finally want to reveal?

BTW, Bracken, how well do you know me? I don't think we can have played together very often. But thanks for the trust.

[quote name='House Garner' post='1341443' date='May 4 2008, 05.12']If you still pretend you're on the Blackfyre faction, Mr Shit from Diamonds, then go have a look at your favourites and give me a good reason why you trust exactly those people who have given us nothing but shaky accusations all game long.[/quote]What do you mean by this? I trust three players, two of which you seem to trust also. We disagree only about Coldwater, who has given us nothing, yes, but it isn't equal guilt.
[quote]This is how I foresee the votes falling today:[/quote]If you weren't guilty, I'd say you are very tunnel-visioned now. You look at last lynch only and suspect only those who voted on you. And this isn't the way how you usually play.
[quote]he fact that there was only one kill last night is a fairly good indication, imho, that we were right yesterday and that there's only one killer team left.[/quote]Yeah, Yarwyck was probably guilty, but doesn't make your alibi. If you help us to get rid of other team, thanks, but now it's time to go.

People, I am [i]not[/i] a symp. Don't think in standard way. It's three-sided game. In three-sided game, a symp shouldn't counter real finder when opposite team is still active. It makes no sense. Why should I care about lynching or not lynchhing Yarwyck if I was guilty? Why should I care about lynching fully used finder? What I tried to gain?

And, about Dondarrion. Is his power losed now, after he failed to vote yesterday? Or did he lie about conditions?

Archived