AGOT Mafia 50.5 Mini

Week

Holy fuck, I have no clue whats going on in this game. I saw Spaceballs a [i]long[/i] time ago, but can't remember much of anything about it. Reading that opening scene made my head hurt.

Lazy mods, can we please get a list of players?

Anyway, I don't think there's any reason to hesitate today. We should randomly pick a test and go with it. Discussion is useless, there are no partners, so nobody is going to defend anybody else, and if the tested person is innocent, then he lives, so its not like a quick test is screwing anybody over.

[b]Dark Helmet[/b] has a vote, so he's a fine choice. Now he has 2.

[quote name='Barf' post='1325313' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.37']I'm not actually sure what the rule was meant to prevent.

Could we get a hint from the mods, so we can make sure we follow it in spirit at least?[/quote]

By the way, I suspect Barf, he kind of seems like he's trying too hard to look innocent.

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1325323' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.41']By the way, I suspect Barf, he kind of seems like he's trying too hard to look innocent.[/quote]

Suspecting me but voting for the Helmit? I'm suspicious, so you follow my lead?

Wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy [b]YOGURT![/b]

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1325320' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.40']Anyway, I don't think there's any reason to hesitate today. We should randomly pick a test and go with it. Discussion is useless, there are no partners, so nobody is going to defend anybody else, and if the tested person is innocent, then he lives, so its not like a quick test is screwing anybody over.[/quote]
I could swing with that. [b]Yoghurt.[/b] Now you got two votes too! We can start a club!

Edit: Too slow. :( Now you have three votes. No club. :cry:

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1325332' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.45']I could swing with that. [b]Yoghurt.[/b] Now you got two votes too! We can start a club!

Edit: Too slow. :( Now you have three votes. No club. :cry:[/quote]

I'm not sure what I'm more worried about... Not getting ASS or you swinging...

[quote name='Barf' post='1325338' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.46']I'm not sure what I'm more worried about... Not getting ASS or you swinging...[/quote]
I'd be more worried about not getting what you want, and we [i]all[/i] want some ASS.

[quote name='Barf' post='1325331' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.44']Suspecting me but voting for the Helmit? I'm suspicious, so you follow my lead?

Wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy [b]YOGURT![/b][/quote]

Like I said, it doesn't matter who we test.

And I'm about as far from wishy washy as you can get.

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1325343' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.48']Like I said, it doesn't matter who we test.

And I'm about as far from wishy washy as you can get.[/quote]

If we genuinely beleive someone's evil it matters. Catch them now and it's a short, boring but utterly inspired game.

[quote name='Colonel Sandurz' post='1325310' date='Apr 22 2008, 17.35']did that rule change from earlier today? I thought we could discuss past games in the original rules.

Btw, it is going to be a fine line to discuss dead player's alts if we can't discuss past games.[/quote]
Forget about that rule. Go ahead and discuss past games and you may discuss the dead player's alt after I reveal it.

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1325320' date='Apr 22 2008, 17.40']Lazy mods, can we please get a list of players?[/quote]
There has always been a list of players after the opening scene. You must have missed it. ;)

[quote name='Mega Maid' post='1325345' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.51']Forget about that rule. Go ahead and discuss past games and you may discuss the dead player's alt after I reveal it.

There has always been a list of players after the opening scene. You must have missed it. ;)[/quote]

Wow. That last game. Cool wasn't it.

Does that mean I can carry on and finish saying "fence"?

[quote name='Barf' post='1325344' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.49']If we genuinely beleive someone's evil it matters. Catch them now and it's a short, boring but utterly inspired game.[/quote]
Nothing against short, but I'm of the opinion that boring really effing sucks. There's some nifty rules to this game. I'd hate to see it end at Day 1.

Anyhow, [b]remove vote[/b]. Hate to be serious so early, but I think Yoghurt's too bold to be a solitary evil. Let's have [b]Vespa[/b] instead.

It is day 1.

7 players remain: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, President Skroob, Princess Vespa, Yoghurt.

4 votes are needed for a test.

2 votes for Yoghurt (Colonel Sandurz, Barf)
1 vote for Dark Helmet (Yoghurt)
1 vote for Princess Vespa (Dark Helmet)

3 players have not voted: Lone Starr, President Skroob, Princess Vespa.

Colonel Sandurz, sorry it was hard to find pictures for some people :(.

[quote name='Barf' post='1325344' date='Apr 22 2008, 16.49']If we genuinely beleive someone's evil it matters. Catch them now and it's a short, boring but utterly inspired game.[/quote]

The point is, everyone is pretty much going to look the same on day 1, unless they really suck. The evil player is on his own, so he won't have any ties to the other players. And nobody is going to go out of their way to defend a likely innocent or push a case against a suspect, because there aren't any deaths (for innocents). The lack of partners and permanent consequences (aside from a possible wasted test) just makes everything pretty random.

That said, since the other vote on Helmet was removed, and I don't feel like changing my vote all day, I'll go with [b]Barf[/b] for now. If other people want to join me, good. If not, then I'll switch to whoever (other than me) gets 2 votes whenever that happens.

Archived