AGOT Mafia 50.5 Mini

Week

[quote name='President Skroob' post='1325375' date='Apr 22 2008, 17.09']Hello, I love you.[/quote]

waiting on a Sunday afternoon
for what I read between the lines,
your lies.
feelin' like a hand in rusted shame
so do you laugh or does it cry?
reply?

leavin' on a southern train
only yesterday you lied,
promises of what I seemed to be
only watched the time go by,
all of these things you said to me.

breathing is the hardest thing
to do. with all I've said and
all that's dead for you,
you lied - good bye

leavin' on a southern train
only yesterday you lied
promises of what I seemed to be
only watched the time go by,
all of these things I said to you.

For those ignorant of the greatness of Spaceballs: [url="http://www.mgm.com/title_title.php?title_star=SPACEBAL"]Trailer/Synopsis[/url] (thanks to Spoiler Heaven)

It is day 1.

7 players remain: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, President Skroob, Princess Vespa, Yoghurt.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Yoghurt (Colonel Sandurz, Barf)
2 votes for Barf (Yoghurt, Princess Vespa)
1 vote for President Skroob (Lone Starr)
1 vote for Princess Vespa (Dark Helmet)

1 players have not voted: President Skroob.

Also, I guess I did a poor job of writing the alt rules...but to clarify, you may discuss anything about your own alt. OOC reasons for absence, etc. You may not speculate on the alt of other players that are still alive.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1325652' date='Apr 22 2008, 20.13']In an effort to avoid any of you horny guys thinking about me, I wanted to let everyone know that I am in fact a guy. And not just any guy but the one and only Mexal.

Ahh that felt good.[/quote]

I don't believe you. And I bet you would like the feel of my sword. It could make you feel good as well :leer:

I was distracted by your loveliness. I meant to say I was retiring for the night and would be back come morning.

[quote name='Lone Starr' post='1325658' date='Apr 23 2008, 01.20']I don't believe you. And I bet you would like the feel of my sword. It could make you feel good as well :leer:

I was distracted by your loveliness. I meant to say I was retiring for the night and would be back come morning.[/quote]

But it's true :(

This is Whiskeyjack.

Guys, c'mon. If we're just going to have a day 1 without any participation, then lets just test somebody. Sitting around and not saying anything is stupid.

And I'm not saying that the lack of participation is anybody's fault. That's kind of just how I expected it to go, because like I said before...there aren't any partners, its not normal mafia, and the decision we have to make is pretty much just random.

So lets just push through the first day and test someone. I'm willing to vote for whoever has the most votes. Lynch mobs are fun. :drool:

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1325652' date='Apr 22 2008, 20.13']In an effort to avoid any of you horny guys thinking about me, I wanted to let everyone know that I am in fact a guy. And not just any guy but the one and only Mexal.

Ahh that felt good.[/quote]

But....
Isn't Mexal a girl?

:drool:

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1325745' date='Apr 23 2008, 04.41']This is Whiskeyjack.

Guys, c'mon. If we're just going to have a day 1 without any participation, then lets just test somebody. Sitting around and not saying anything is stupid.

And I'm not saying that the lack of participation is anybody's fault. That's kind of just how I expected it to go, because like I said before...there aren't any partners, its not normal mafia, and the decision we have to make is pretty much just random.

So lets just push through the first day and test someone. I'm willing to vote for whoever has the most votes. Lynch mobs are fun. :drool:[/quote]
Hmmm...

Random, eh?

If we lynched a cultist on day 1, the game would be dull. This can only be compensated by nailing evil WJ on day 1. Since he already has some votes,[b] Yoghurt[/b].

ETA: Spelling.

[quote name='Barf' post='1325963' date='Apr 23 2008, 08.57']But....
Isn't Mexal a girl?

:drool:[/quote]
No, he ain't. We're playing in the same boy band. ;)

[quote name='Colonel Sandurz' post='1325716' date='Apr 23 2008, 04.18']I don't even believe that you are the real Vespa, much less mexal.

Let's hear that sultry baritone![/quote]
In fact, it's a pleasant mezzo sopran.

It is day 1.

7 players remain: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, President Skroob, Princess Vespa, Yoghurt.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Yoghurt (Colonel Sandurz, Barf, President Skroob)
2 votes for Barf (Yoghurt, Princess Vespa)
1 vote for President Skroob (Lone Starr)
1 vote for Princess Vespa (Dark Helmet)

18 hours left in the day.

[quote name='Mega Maid' post='1325872' date='Apr 23 2008, 00.51']Another rule clarification:
You may not fake reveal your alt (unless it is a joke, in which case it ought to be clear).[/quote]

I did believe Mexal. I just wanted to tease him a bit.

And of course this is Lany. Who else disappers by 10pm est and reappears at 7am?

[quote name='Mega Maid' post='1325872' date='Apr 22 2008, 22.51']You may not fake reveal your alt (unless it is a joke, in which case it ought to be clear).[/quote]
Awww... there goes my [s]nonexistent[/s] master plan!

[quote name='Lone Starr' post='1326132' date='Apr 23 2008, 05.45']of course an innocent today means a likely target tonight[/quote]
Test again tomorrow then. We have two chances anyway.

Archived