AGOT Mafia 50.5 Mini

Week

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1326527' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.16']Nice. Santana has the potential to seriously dominate the Nats lineup.[/quote]

I agree though I'm hoping last night was some kind of come uppance for the Nats and that the next game, they'll continue their hitting domination...well their bullpen hitting domination!

As for game strategy, I think you should probably test me the morning of D3. Whoever the cult is now is going to have to try to get rid of me so even if they do convert me, you'll kill me with the test. That's probably the safe move, especially since I bought you a day (that is, unless we nail the convert in the 2nd test).

Oh by the way, I just used the Vulcan Neck Pinch on Skroob. I picked up the ability last night. It knocks him out for 3 hours, making him unable to talk. But who cares, he was about to die anyway, and if he did post, it would just all be WIFOM. And the upside is that I get any items he was holding. So if he found anything good last night, I'll get it.

Didn't really want to use the power on anybody else, because I want more posting, not less. I think its an ability that would have been more useful for an evil player who wanted to shut somebody up for 3 hours.

[quote name='Colonel Sandurz' post='1326553' date='Apr 23 2008, 11.25']Alright, I started a long response to WJ, but that is all out the window now that we have a finder reveal.

[b]Skroob[/b][/quote]

That post doesn't look like 3 sentences. Nope. Not at all.

(I have the same restriction, so I took notice when you alluded to it earlier. :P)

[quote name='Colonel Sandurz' post='1326336' date='Apr 23 2008, 09.39']My 2nd choice would probably be Lone Starr. becuase he seemingly just flip-flopped on testing WJ.[/quote]

By the way, I think this was a good point against Lany Starr.

Add that to her quick follower vote on Skroob (trying to distance?), and she seems like the best 2nd test for the day.

I really should be talking more like Yoda, if thats my (sort of) role.

The best test she is, yes, harr harr harr.

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1326569' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.31']By the way, I think this was a good point against Lany Starr.

Add that to her quick follower vote on Skroob (trying to distance?), and she seems like the best 2nd test for the day.

I really should be talking more like Yoda, if thats my (sort of) role.

The best test she is, yes, harr harr harr.[/quote]

I don't know. She couldn't have known that I was the finder. I don't think she would have put her partner at L-2 right away without some real pressure to do so.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326571' date='Apr 23 2008, 11.32']I don't know. She couldn't have known that I was the finder. I don't think she would have put her partner at L-2 right away without some real pressure to do so.[/quote]

To say, hard it is. But much distancing that goes on in werewolf games, there is. And much experience in them, lany has, IIRC, so expect from her, its something I would. Herh herh herh.

[quote name='Yoghurt' post='1326580' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.35']To say, hard it is. But much distancing that goes on in werewolf games, there is. And much experience in them, lany has, IIRC, so expect from her, its something I would. Herh herh herh.[/quote]

Your attempt at Yoda speak sucks :). To be honest, I don't like that choice cause I just don't think it's right. It could be, but I think it's a waste. I can't see distancing like that without any real pressure for them to distance. It's obviously possible but I don't know. I guess we have a reprieve now since I'm a badass but I still think I'd rather go after LC.

[quote name='Mega Maid' post='1326588' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.38']As Colonel Sandurz had the audacity to write a post with fewer than three sentences he will be [s]modkilled[/s] required to write another post of at least three sentences (preferably rhyming ones) before the mod gives the result of the test. :devil:[/quote]

He already wrote a post with at least three sentences. He just happened to edit in the remaining sentences needed.

So lets go.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326592' date='Apr 23 2008, 12.40']He already wrote a post with at least three sentences. He just happened to edit in the remaining sentences needed.

So lets go.[/quote]

*grumbles* I just wanted some time!

*but that nice red button looks soooo tempting* Mod...k...kkk..... bah. OK, scene coming up.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326590' date='Apr 23 2008, 11.39']Your attempt at Yoda speak sucks :).[/quote]

But from the official [url="http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/index.php"]yoda-speak converter[/url], it was!

Nothing about Yoda, you know, obviously. Ignore Vespa, I will. Hmmm.

There once was a robot called Mega Maid
Who desperately needed to get laid
He ran a Spaceballs game
to his everlasting shame
It was more embarrasing than his polygamist raid.

How's that?

I advocate not testing me today, because I am innocent. Do you think I am guilty because you think WJ is innocent? therefore I am trying to get us to waste a test?

Could be, but I would rather test Lone Starr, Barf, or Dark Helmet.

I suppose that's suffice... :rolleyes: :P

OK, so, how do we test people round here? The green were-wolf testing potion from Piper's special recipe seems inappropriate to this setting, though since I have never seen Spaceballs I have no idea what is, so...

Well, once President Skroob falls from the Vulcan grip, let's say you set about testing him by a fight using those...um... mojo-stick things like flourescent lights with an angry fly trapped in them... um... sabre-things ('sabers' if you spell funny).

So yeah, you wave your mojo-sticks around a bit to see if Skroob has the moves and ... woah... he takes a misstep and falls down a huge shaft and his voice echoes up "...but.... I am your faaaaather!" before he is sucked out into space and infinitely distended into nothingness, or a few cells plus or minus that state.

Yes, he was a right ASS.

President Scroob (Ser Spider) is a dead cultist.

[quote name='Barf' post='1326356' date='Apr 23 2008, 09.48']I wouldn't mind testing[b] Vespa[/b], purely on the fact that if Vespa's guilty, chances are WJ is too, hense the "Don't retest WJ"...

Of course, I don't have a strong fix on anyone yet.[/quote]

I'd say that Barfonity is my second choice, after Lany Starr. If there wasn't distancing, then there may have been a weak attempt to move the lynch onto somebody other than Skroob.

Third sentences are fun.

It is day 2.

6 players remain: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, Princess Vespa, Yoghurt.

4 votes are needed to test someone.

6 players have not voted: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, Princess Vespa, Yoghurt.

You have an obscene number of hours, like, 26 or something.

[quote name='Colonel Sandurz' post='1326627' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.51']There once was a robot called Mega Maid
Who desperately needed to get laid
He ran a Spaceballs game
to his everlasting shame
It was more embarrasing than his polygamist raid.

How's that?

I advocate not testing me today, because I am innocent. Do you think I am guilty because you think WJ is innocent? therefore I am trying to get us to waste a test?

Could be, but I would rather test Lone Starr, Barf, or Dark Helmet.[/quote]

Nice poem. It's so true too.

I just remember back when I was converted and I argued the right way to do things. I see you as a logical person and you're arguing logic with another logical person where the odds of doing something greatly decrease with your actions. At the same time, I do think WJ is innocent and can see you trying to get us to waste a test on the most obvious choice.

Besides, your choices for investigation weren't Skroob. If he's the OC (could still be the convert), it would make sense for a converted LC to try to steer away from going after the OC (one that had two votes on them already) and focus more on the convert (with the idea that you couldn't possibly be the convert).

ETA: I'll be back in an hour.

Archived