AGOT Mafia 50.5 Mini

Week

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326925' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.04']I will think about it.

What do you think about Shabba? Are you suspicious of her at all?[/quote]

I'm not sure. I'm not very good at picking out who's bad yet. :P

But, if you do decide that i make sense, here's a code:

F WFJJ FLVBRSFDTSB SEB JBCS BYBOTJJ

No way that's of any use to the killer.

However,m the next mornign when you post "Tooth - left eyeball - Innocent" we can all run to [url="http://secretcodebreaker.com/keyword.html"]http://secretcodebreaker.com/keyword.html[/url] enter in the code, enter in the keyword "tooth" and get the message "I WILL INVESTIGATE THE LEFT EYEBALL"

Site courtesy of the finders in the last game. :P

[quote name='Barf' post='1326934' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.10']I'm not sure. I'm not very good at picking out who's bad yet. :P

But, if you do decide that i make sense, here's a code:

F WFJJ FLVBRSFDTSB SEB JBCS BYBOTJJ

No way that's of any use to the killer.

However,m the next mornign when you post "Tooth - left eyeball - Innocent" we can all run to [url="http://secretcodebreaker.com/keyword.html"]http://secretcodebreaker.com/keyword.html[/url] enter in the code, enter in the keyword "tooth" and get the message "I WILL INVESTIGATE THE LEFT EYEBALL"

Site courtesy of the finders in the last game. :P[/quote]

Gah, as a double trick JUST to make sure the cultiust isn't a code maniac and manages it, why not instead of writing "I will investigate left eyeball" write "Investig ater oundobj ect onthele fthandsideof face" - as in break up with odd spacing PLUS describe (beyond doubt) who you investigate as opposed to naming them?

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326935' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.11']I don't like the use of encryption in a game and refuse to use it. If I announce who my target is, I'll say it on the thread.

I want more from Shabba![/quote]

Whyever not? Sure, normally it allows very skilled code breakers to get an edge, but in this case it'd be both unbreakable and very open.

edit: Fuck it. I guess you're entitled to your own opinions. Sorry. :P

[quote name='Barf' post='1326939' date='Apr 23 2008, 19.13']Whyever not? Sure, normally it allows very skilled code breakers to get an edge, but in this case it'd be both unbreakable and very open.[/quote]

That's the point. It is unbreakable and that's game breaking. Codes are fine in posts cause everyone has the opportunity to break it. Encryption is not fine. I refuse to use it.

Actually, I think I'll investigate you tonight. I don't particularly like being told how to play and I can't help but feel like you're trying to manipulate the situation. So lets investigate LC or Shabba (I prefer LC) and then I'll investigate you tonight to see if I'm being pushed and pulled to your liking.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326943' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.15']That's the point. It is unbreakable and that's game breaking. Codes are fine in posts cause everyone has the opportunity to break it. Encryption is not fine. I refuse to use it.

Actually, I think I'll investigate you tonight. I don't particularly like being told how to play and I can't help but feel like you're trying to manipulate the situation. So lets investigate LC or Shabba (I prefer LC) and then I'll investigate you tonight to see if I'm being pushed and pulled to your liking.[/quote]

It's a waste of an investigation, therefore I'm not particularly happy with it, but looking objectively it's not a bad decision i guess. :P

So, fair enough. I just hope we get this investigation right and make tonight irrelevent.

[quote name='Barf' post='1326951' date='Apr 23 2008, 19.21']It's a waste of an investigation, therefore I'm not particularly happy with it, but looking objectively it's not a bad decision i guess. :P

So, fair enough. I just hope we get this investigation right and make tonight irrelevent.[/quote]

I agree. I don't really want to investigate anyone tonight. So uh, Shabba, come out and play!

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326858' date='Apr 23 2008, 12.30']Other than that, probably Shabba, if only because she's very quiet throughout all this.[/quote]
Well, if you can think me up a good excuse to have my laptop open and typing up a storm in math, I'd love to hear it. :P All further lateness has to do with me going to the bank since I ain't got no munnay.

Right now, I'm still basically cruising on vibes. I've got to admit that I didn't suspect Ser Spider at all, but that's more because I didn't realize he was playing at all than anything else. If he was the OC, then my bad vibes on Barf are pretty much worthless since they're from Day 1, but I'd still like to check on Barf anyway. I think his current activity could be inspired by a need to survive as a lone cultist.

I had good vibes on Lany Starr Day 1 and no vibes at all for LC, so I'd prefer an LC test over Lany. Pretty sure that innocent-on-Day-1 vibes aren't too valid in a cult game, but I'd still prefer LC over Lany. But given that an innocent can't die from testing, I can't really complain about either.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1326974' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.41']I'm going to [b]remove vote[/b] for the moment and think.

I'm still going to investigate Barf cause I think that's the best move for tonight. I'm not sure about the test though. I increasingly want to test Shabba.[/quote]
Because I was in school? Ouch. Can't really kick that suspicious habit of mine, but it'll go away soon enough. :D (37 days until graduation!)

Anyhow, I probably missed the reasoning behind it, but why on earth are you telling us who you're investigating? More specifically, why are you telling the [i]cultist[/i] who you're investigating? Sounds like a surefire way to get an innocent result to me.

[quote name='Barf' post='1326978' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.44']When will you be able to contribute more, Shabba?[/quote]
Uh, from now until I go to sleep? May take a break from the computer to watch the school's lacrosse game today, but I'll probably just chill in my room instead because [s]I have no life[/s] I love you all.

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1326980' date='Apr 23 2008, 19.45']Because I was in school? Ouch. Can't really kick that suspicious habit of mine, but it'll go away soon enough. :D (37 days until graduation!)

Anyhow, I probably missed the reasoning behind it, but why on earth are you telling us who you're investigating? More specifically, why are you telling the [i]cultist[/i] who you're investigating? Sounds like a surefire way to get an innocent result to me.[/quote]

Nah. It's not just that you're in school, it's that I have better feelings about everyone else minus Masonity and LC and even then I could see LC being innocent based on the things he has said.

As for why I'm announcing it, because I'm cool like that.

Really though, it's because I could be converted. If I'm locked in to investigating one person, then if I am converted, it's harder for me to lie and get away with it. It also gives us a CI to use tomorrow.

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1326987' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.49']Uh, from now until I go to sleep? May take a break from the computer to watch the school's lacrosse game today, but I'll probably just chill in my room instead because [s]I have no life[/s] I love you all.[/quote]

Fair enough.

Although do I really have to point out that sleep's for the weak?

Do we tolerate weaklings here?

You can catch a 30 second nap between posts damnit.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327002' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.55']Nah. It's not just that you're in school, it's that I have better feelings about everyone else minus Masonity and LC and even then I could see LC being innocent based on the things he has said.

As for why I'm announcing it, because I'm cool like that.

Really though, it's because I could be converted. If I'm locked in to investigating one person, then if I am converted, it's harder for me to lie and get away with it. It also gives us a CI to use tomorrow.[/quote]

Glad to see you saw the sense in that even if not in the way i was asking. :P

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327002' date='Apr 23 2008, 14.55']Really though, it's because I could be converted. If I'm locked in to investigating one person, then if I am converted, it's harder for me to lie and get away with it. It also gives us a CI to use tomorrow.[/quote]
Ah, that makes enough sense, but how does it give us a CI tomorrow? If Barf's the OC, then clearly if he converts you and you investigate him, it's not like you're going to come to us saying he's guilty.

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1327016' date='Apr 23 2008, 20.13']Ah, that makes enough sense, but how does it give us a CI tomorrow? If Barf's the OC, then clearly if he converts you and you investigate him, it's not like you're going to come to us saying he's guilty.[/quote]

Of course not. But if you test me first thing, I'm dead in which case you'll know that you can't trust my answers. It might not give us a CI tomorrow if I'm guilty but you'll still only have 1 cult to deal with.

Anyway, [b]Dark Helmet[/b].

This is mainly to appease my growing worries.

LC, keeping silent is a good way of not getting tested :)

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1327016' date='Apr 23 2008, 15.13']Ah, that makes enough sense, but how does it give us a CI tomorrow? If Barf's the OC, then clearly if he converts you and you investigate him, it's not like you're going to come to us saying he's guilty.[/quote]

The OC / N1 convert knows that we will investigate the finder tomorrow. They also know i'm innocent and will be investigated. When Mexal comes up innocent, and has painted me as innocent, we have two innocents and three potential cultists. Of those, two are cultists.

That's pretty good odds. 2/3 we get one of them, then a further 1/2 chance we get the last one.

Archived