AGOT Mafia 50.5 Mini

Week

[quote name='Barf' post='1327023' date='Apr 23 2008, 15.17']The OC / N1 convert knows that we will investigate the finder tomorrow. They also know i'm innocent and will be investigated. When Mexal comes up innocent, and has painted me as innocent, we have two innocents and three potential cultists. Of those, two are cultists.

That's pretty good odds. 2/3 we get one of them, then a further 1/2 chance we get the last one.[/quote]
Uh, yes, if Mexal's not converted, then we've got ourselves a finder and his result. But if Mexal's not converted, I'll eat my freaking teddy bear. In an FM game, if the finder outs himself, the finder dies the night thereafter barring intervention. That doesn't change in a cult game. So as it stands, the benefit of Mexal telling us who he investigates comes down to the fact that once converted, he can't say he investigated someone else come morning. I dunno about you, but if Mexal dies after a testing, I'd be all in favor of testing whomever he investigated irregardless of whether he told us he investigated them the day prior or not.

I dunno. I don't really see how the Cultist knowing who'll be investigated helps us more than it helps him. Give me a bit, I'm still wrapping my head around the idea.

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1327034' date='Apr 23 2008, 15.24']Uh, yes, if Mexal's not converted, then we've got ourselves a finder and his result. But if Mexal's not converted, I'll eat my freaking teddy bear. In an FM game, if the finder outs himself, the finder dies the night thereafter barring intervention. That doesn't change in a cult game. So as it stands, the benefit of Mexal telling us who he investigates comes down to the fact that once converted, he can't say he investigated someone else come morning. I dunno about you, but if Mexal dies after a testing, I'd be all in favor of testing whomever he investigated irregardless of whether he told us he investigated them the day prior or not.

I dunno. I don't really see how the Cultist knowing who'll be investigated helps us more than it helps him. Give me a bit, I'm still wrapping my head around the idea.[/quote]

Which is why I reccomended encryption, but Mexal's against that sort of thing, because it can't be decoded.

I'm pretty damn bored too...

The problem is, we have one lynch candidate. The other option is mainly there due to lack of contributing while at school. She's now home, but the conversation has died.

In the immortal words of Mr. Rose...

Where do we go? Where do we go now?

[quote name='Barf' post='1327090' date='Apr 23 2008, 22.00']I'm pretty damn bored too...

The problem is, we have one lynch candidate. The other option is mainly there due to lack of contributing while at school. She's now home, but the conversation has died.

In the immortal words of Mr. Rose...

Where do we go? Where do we go now?[/quote]

Well, here's the problem.

1. SS never came back so there was no interaction between partners.

2. Shabba wasn't really around when SS was potentially being lynched.

Therefore, today's second lynch is about as good as yesterday's first. However, I have a good feeling about Lany and I'm investigating you tonight so that leaves LC or Shabba.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327099' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.05']Well, here's the problem.

1. SS never came back so there was no interaction between partners.

2. Shabba wasn't really around when SS was potentially being lynched.

Therefore, today's second lynch is about as good as yesterday's first. However, I have a good feeling about Lany and I'm investigating you tonight so that leaves LC or Shabba.[/quote]

So what do we do? Drop the hammer or wait it out?

[quote name='Barf' post='1327090' date='Apr 23 2008, 15.00']The problem is, we have one lynch candidate. The other option is mainly there due to lack of contributing while at school. She's now home, but the conversation has died.[/quote]
Not much to say, really. You all hashed it out before I got back. :(

So, um, what's the vote count?

It is day 2.

5 players remain: Barf, Colonel Sandurz, Dark Helmet, Lone Starr, Princess Vespa.

3 votes are needed for a conviction.

2 votes for Colonel Sandurz (Lone Starr, Princess Vespa)
1 vote for Barf (Dark Helmet)
1 vote for Lone Starr (Barf)
1 vote for Dark Helmet (Colonel Sandurz)

eta- Going to need to step out for a little over an hour. Don't think Soph is around, so you guys will be modless until I get back.

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327179' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.38']I changed my vote to Dark Helmet.

I changed my vote to Dark Helmet.

I changed my vote to Dark Helmet.[/quote]
And I'll change mine to [b]Sandurz[/b]. I certainly don't get any info from testing myself. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lone Starr' post='1327195' date='Apr 23 2008, 16.49']ok, then since we are at 2/2 on the votes, I'll change to [b]Dark Helmet[/b][/quote]

So you drop the hammer while we still have tons of time?

Smart move. :rolleyes:

Are you sure you wouldn't rather investigate Lone Starr tonight?

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1327206' date='Apr 23 2008, 22.59']...Am I allowed to talk now? I mean, it's not like testing's insta-death, so do I still get to say stuff while we wait around mod-less?

This sucks. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yes, you can still talk. I don't see why you can't. So talk!

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327209' date='Apr 23 2008, 17.01']Yes, you can still talk. I don't see why you can't. So talk![/quote]
But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into
his own goblet or his enemies? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool--you would have counted on it--so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

[quote name='Princess Vespa' post='1327121' date='Apr 23 2008, 17.12']My personal opinion is drop the hammer. I can't see anything changing today. But I'm also an impatient person so who knows.[/quote]

[quote name='Barf' post='1327205' date='Apr 23 2008, 17.56']So you drop the hammer while we still have tons of time?

Smart move. :rolleyes:

Are you sure you wouldn't rather investigate Lone Starr tonight?[/quote]

it may have been a smart move. we won't know for a little bit. And I agreed with Mexal...why not drop the hammer? Who was talking? (ok, I am a little impatient too :P )

[quote name='Dark Helmet' post='1327211' date='Apr 23 2008, 18.03']But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into
his own goblet or his enemies? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool--you would have counted on it--so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me![/quote]

that truly is the best movie of all time (right up there with Monty Python and the Holy Grail0

Sorry for the delay..scene coming in a few minutes.

For the second test of the second day, the group grabbed Dark Helmet and shoved him into the teleporter.

"This is ridiculous," Dark Helmet whined, "do you really think two former Spaceballs would be dumb enough to be ASSes??"

"Yes!" cried Lone Starr as he flipped the switch, stealing Snotty's job.

A beam of light shone down out of the top of the machine. As the glow subsided, the others uncovered their eyes to see...Dark Helmet, with his helmet on backwards!

Lone Starr looked around, grabbed someone's Special meal they had from a local rest area and shoved it down Dark Helmet's throat.

"You idiot," Dark Helmet said, "what was that supposed to do? That was just delicious."

Lone Starr smirked. "[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzZw2ag0d8"]This[/url]," he calmly said (skip to 1:08)

Dark Helmet (Shadowbaby) tested positive as an ASS and was lynched!

INNOCENTS WIN!

Archived