Big Bang Theory

Bormon

[quote name='Starkess' post='1576224' date='Nov 3 2008, 20.15']Ahhh! Sheldon is on a DATE!?!?!

"We've been operating under the assumption that Sheldon [i]has [/i]no deal."

ETA: I'd figured they'd try this type of storyline, but this girl is better than I was expecting. "I already know your address...."[/quote]
Sheldon has groupies! I loved how the hint that he should share credit motivated him like nothing else could. I thought that they might have her see the final peice of the puzzle.

[quote name='arlington bill' post='1576578' date='Nov 4 2008, 08.45']Sheldon has groupies! I loved how the hint that he should share credit motivated him like nothing else could. I thought that they might have her see the final peice of the puzzle.[/quote]

I missed this week's episode and your tantalizing glimpse of the story is killing me. CBS only seems to offer a few clips on-line, rather than a whole episode. Stupid CBS. They need to learn from NBC.

[quote name='Iskaral Pust' post='1577329' date='Nov 4 2008, 17.02']I missed this week's episode and your tantalizing glimpse of the story is killing me. CBS only seems to offer a few clips on-line, rather than a whole episode. Stupid CBS. They need to learn from NBC.[/quote]

I think CBS puts clips on at first but eventually puts the full episode on. I've also had success on finding it on megavideo when I missed an episode (through sidereel.com).

[quote name='Starkess' post='1577496' date='Nov 4 2008, 19.13']I think CBS puts clips on at first but eventually puts the full episode on. I've also had success on finding it on megavideo when I missed an episode (through sidereel.com).[/quote]

Thanks Starkess. I'll wait a few days and give it a try.

In my opinion they overdid the Sheldon-has-a-date-thing. Episode 5 was hilarious though. Sheldon simply is the Barney Stinson of this show. I by the way keep wondering whether Lennard is meant to be that annoying. Since both Wolowitz and Indianguy are funny in their own way, Lennard is the weak part of the show. But then, he probably has to be in order to contrast Sheldon.

[quote name='Besselfunction' post='1578887' date='Nov 5 2008, 15.12']In my opinion they overdid the Sheldon-has-a-date-thing. Episode 5 was hilarious though. Sheldon simply is the Barney Stinson of this show. I by the way keep wondering whether Lennard is meant to be that annoying. Since both Wolowitz and Indianguy are funny in their own way, Lennard is the weak part of the show. But then, he probably has to be in order to contrast Sheldon.[/quote]

Yeah. I still think Sheldon is the Kramer of the show, rather than the Barney...

Yesterday I watched the first season of this show. My sister got me to watch one episode at her house and I went out and bought the first season the next day. I love this show it might just be the funniest TV series I have ever seen. I couldn't find any full episodes on line so I have to hope my dvr catches all of the second season that I missed.

[quote name='ogbebaba' post='1580636' date='Nov 6 2008, 21.48']Yesterday I watched the first season of this show. My sister got me to watch one episode at her house and I went out and bought the first season the next day. I love this show it might just be the funniest TV series I have ever seen. I couldn't find any full episodes on line so I have to hope my dvr catches all of the second season that I missed.[/quote]

I'm catching up on season 1 via Neflix and really enjoying it, as opposed to catching every third or fourth episode. TV schedules need to be done away with.

I couldn't find any full episodes on-line either, but youtube has episodes in five minute slices, which is better than the noncontiguous two minute clips elsewhere. But it's very frustrating if one of those segments loads slowly and it takes ten minutes of infuriarating pauses to get through it. Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Starkess' post='1593063' date='Nov 18 2008, 15.20']Oh Howard. I can't decide how much I hate/love him, but he does make me laugh.

Good episode. I loved the Penny/Leonard scene in the laundry room![/quote]

the laundry room scene was good.

I liked this episode, hopefully we see more of Sara Rue :drool:

Last night's episode was funny, but I found Sheldon to be too over-the-top. He was barely tolerable before but has graduated to pure insufferable-ness. Insufferability? Leonard really should have decked him.

[quote name='Minaku' post='1600103' date='Nov 25 2008, 12.44']Last night's episode was funny, but I found Sheldon to be too over-the-top. He was barely tolerable before but has graduated to pure insufferable-ness. Insufferability? Leonard really should have decked him.[/quote]

that was exactly my opinion too. Though the scene in the theater where he was looking for the seat the has the optimal sound quality was pretty funny.

[quote name='Minaku' post='1600103' date='Nov 25 2008, 12.44']Last night's episode was funny, but I found Sheldon to be too over-the-top. He was barely tolerable before but has graduated to pure insufferable-ness. Insufferability? Leonard really should have decked him.[/quote]

What did I say before? I said something to this effect before. Someone agrees with me!

[quote name='Iskaral Pust' post='1600157' date='Nov 25 2008, 14.43']Dang it. I keep missing this show. I'll have to hunt around online to see it.[/quote]

good luck i couldn't find it any where other than some site with a tiny image and crappy resolution

Archived