Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Ógán' post='1352073' date='May 12 2008, 17.24']So, ummm, anyone want to dance around my may pole? :leer:[/quote]
Apparenlty I'm female, so I'll dance around your maypole if you'll play with my melons. Traditional symbol of may and spring and stuff, melons...

[quote name='Brighid' post='1352085' date='May 12 2008, 11.31']Apparenlty I'm female, so I'll dance around your maypole if you'll play with my melons. Traditional symbol of may and spring and stuff, melons...[/quote]

<---- Is a happy pict. :drool:

[quote name='Fionn' post='1352086' date='May 12 2008, 12.32']It's true. My power is, every night, I can give one player a night to remember. Care to volunteer? :leer:[/quote]
That sounds rather ominous. I think I'll pass thanks...I would prefer to remain pure.

eta- :stunned: at my av...I'll be in my bunk.

[quote name='Marga' post='1352113' date='May 12 2008, 17.48']And peopel got tired of the junior high humour at the beginning of the last game. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Someone's not getting any!

Wait, since we dropped the STDs, no-one's getting any, are they? :(

[quote name='Marga' post='1352113' date='May 12 2008, 11.48']And peopel got tired of the junior high humour at the beginning of the last game. :rolleyes:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Let me put my burqa on so we can hunt some baddies.

Ms. Marga McBuzzkill. :(

Archived