Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='�' post='1352124' date='May 12 2008, 17.53']:rolleyes:

Let me put my burqa on so we can hunt some baddies.[/quote]

So you're admitting to being...

the hamburqualar?

[url="http://www.thescore.ca/sixpack/hamburglar.gif"]http://www.thescore.ca/sixpack/hamburglar.gif[/url]

[quote name='Brighid' post='1352126' date='May 12 2008, 11.55']Let's get on with the dancing, shall we? You go first, Ogan.[/quote]

*lifts kilts and dances a gig in hopes of impressing the lovely (and hopefully pliant) Brighid*

[quote name='Riona' post='1352127' date='May 12 2008, 11.55']So you're admitting to being...

the hamburqualar?

[url="http://www.thescore.ca/sixpack/hamburglar.gif"]http://www.thescore.ca/sixpack/hamburglar.gif[/url][/quote]

I admit this made me laugh. :lol:

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Raona, Teafa, Varden.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players have not voted: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Raona, Teafa, Varden.

Aprox 27 hrs remain

Please PM me if you want to be Spoiled, Spectate or a Player and want to send in your Spam/thoughts

[quote name='Riona' post='1352194' date='May 12 2008, 12.40']That's a good mentality to keep.

you'll do well by it when I'm crowned.[/quote]

:prays for the redemption of Riona's soul which is obviously gripped with the deadly sin of PRIDE:

[quote name='Naomh' post='1352202' date='May 12 2008, 18.48']:prays for the redemption of Riona's soul which is obviously gripped with the deadly sin of PRIDE:[/quote]

Praying?

that's a rather Nunly thing to do, dearest [b]Naomh[/b]!

[quote name='Riona' post='1352194' date='May 12 2008, 13.40']That's a good mentality to keep.

you'll do well by it when I'm crowned.[/quote]
Crowned with a rope around the neck, eh, [b]Riona[/b]?

ETA: in hindsight, I haven't read the rules and I'm not even sure if we're voting in this game.. hold on...

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1352205' date='May 12 2008, 18.50']I agree. We found our nun. Die [b]Naomh[/b]![/quote]

Aye, I do fear we've been invaded by those damn Catholics! All that praying and fasting and confessing, it's all so terribly dull!

*goes off to dance amoung the wild flowers, communing with the spirits in the proper way*

[quote name='Cargan' post='1352206' date='May 12 2008, 18.51']Crowned with a rope around the neck, eh, [b]Riona[/b]?

ETA: in hindsight, I haven't read the rules and I'm not even sure if we're voting in this game.. hold on...[/quote]

It's back to Vanilla, so yes.

No sexual deviants to test :(

[quote name='Riona' post='1352204' date='May 12 2008, 12.49']Praying?

that's a rather Nunly thing to do, dearest [b]Naomh[/b]![/quote]

nonsense!

You obviously don't know men very well. They all want an angel by day, but a succubus by night! :devil:

If you don't know the art of portraying both, you clearly do not deserve to be May Queen.

[quote name='Naomh' post='1352212' date='May 12 2008, 18.53']nonsense!

You obviously don't know men very well. They all want an angel by day, but a succubus by night! :devil:

If you don't know the art of portraying both, you clearly do not deserve to be May Queen.[/quote]

I think you misunderstand, my poor misguided sister!

For one thing, we're nubile young virgins, who's naughty parts are untouched by mortal man. The odd Spirit (or stag) hardly counts!

Secondly, succubus? Again with the Catholic diatribe! You may as well sign your confession, for no good little pagan girl are you!

[quote name='Cargan' post='1352206' date='May 12 2008, 12.51']Crowned with a rope around the neck, eh, [b]Riona[/b]?

ETA: in hindsight, I haven't read the rules and I'm not even sure if we're voting in this game.. hold on...[/quote]

Don't know the traditions of the good Celtic folk, eh? I smell a Catholic infiltrator, [b]Cargan[/b].

[quote name='Marga' post='1352225' date='May 12 2008, 19.04']I'm sure that a killer would tip their hand early on by intimating that they were a nun. Nice catch Riona...

More seriously, I'm not sur ewhat to think of Cargan not reading the rules. That is rahter odd.[/quote]

Yet often an innocent mistake, no?

[quote name='Marga' post='1352225' date='May 12 2008, 14.04']More seriously, I'm not sur ewhat to think of Cargan not reading the rules. That is rahter odd.[/quote]
I don't normally read the rules until after the game starts.

Hey, aren't we just all about religious freedom, here, guys? I mean, everyone can worship whatever god they want to believe if they want to. Anyone some of this great mushroom juice? :hat:

To be serious though, Marga how is not being aware of the rules not an innocent mistake? Stupid, perhaps, but there was a lot of unconventional rules in this game before and they were all changed quickly (albeit to a version of the game easier to understand).

Archived