Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Fionn' post='1352240' date='May 12 2008, 14.14']To be serious though, Marga how is not being aware of the rules not an innocent mistake? Stupid, perhaps, but there was a lot of unconventional rules in this game before and they were all changed quickly (albeit to a version of the game easier to understand).[/quote]
What makes you convinced it was a mistake? I did not say whether I was suspcious of Cargan for their "mistake" or not, yet you seem concerned about this.

Riona, try to be more clear what you are responding to.

Well, fwiw, I don't read the rules until after the game starts as an evil too. I tend to get around to them when the Day 1 RP comes to an end in general.

So I'm with Marga. It's not an innocent mistake--but it's not an FM mistake either. It's just me being a lazy bum.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Riona, Teafa, Varden.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Naomh (Riona, Dreyken)
1 vote for Cargan (Ogan)
1 vote for Riona (Cargan)

6 players have not voted: Brighid, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Teafa, Varden.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1352268' date='May 12 2008, 14.38']You are certainly pretty sexy.[/quote]

I wish I could say the same thing for you. But no matter. The gods gave us all inner beauty.

Talk to me sweet, hankerchief boy. :leer:

[quote name='Teafa' post='1352275' date='May 12 2008, 14.44']I wish I could say the same thing for you. But no matter. The gods gave us all inner beauty.

Talk to me sweet, hankerchief boy. :leer:[/quote]

Let me sing you a ballad.

*sings*

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

[quote name='Riona' post='1352214' date='May 12 2008, 12.55']I think you misunderstand, my poor misguided sister!

For one thing, we're nubile young virgins, who's naughty parts are untouched by mortal man. The odd Spirit (or stag) hardly counts!

Secondly, succubus? Again with the Catholic diatribe! You may as well sign your confession, for no good little pagan girl are you![/quote]

You have your own double-talk there Riona. If you are truly pagan, you would know your "naughty parts" aren't naughty at all, but rather a channel to allow us to experience the divine.

Now, when does the swimsuit competition start?

:disrobes:

[quote name='Naomh' post='1352282' date='May 12 2008, 19.50']You have your own double-talk there Riona. If you are truly pagan, you would know your "naughty parts" aren't naughty at all, but rather a channel to allow us to experience the divine.

Now, when does the swimsuit competition start?

:disrobes:[/quote]

Oh, when stags are involved, it all gets a little naughty!

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1352279' date='May 12 2008, 19.48']Let me sing you a ballad.

*sings*

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way[/quote]

I don't know if you are a priest, but you are clearly evil!

[quote name='Riona' post='1352276' date='May 12 2008, 14.44']Is it a Quantum Weather Butterfly?[/quote]

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

:stunned:

I thought it was just a monarch. It got tangled in my hair one day when I was visiting the annual Migration of the Monarchs, and to harass it would have been a misdemeanor...so I left it there. My pet theory is that it leeches off my soul (or my hair product, pick one) thus gaining the energy to flap its wings mightily.

I always wondered why it always rained on me. I think my Weather Butterfly flapped its wings and caused a consistent low-pressure system.

Anyway, swimsuit contest? There are some real beefcakes here. I say we do this maypole dance in speedos and jello-wrestle afterward.

[quote name='Riona' post='1352292' date='May 12 2008, 14.56']I don't know if you are a priest, but you are clearly evil![/quote]

Hey girlfriend, don't make statements like that without some explanation.

I don't know about Riona, but she [i]clearly[/i] is an imposter. I think she's one of the Sweet Valley Twins disguised as a dancing maiden. The bangs prove it.

If you wanted to melt me, you should have quoted some Bryan Adams or Bon Jovi...

With an Iron clad fist, I wake up and french kiss the morning!
While some marching band keeps it's own beat in my head while we're talking,
About all of the things that I long to beleive about Love, the truth of what you mean to me,
And the truth is... Baby you're all that i need!

[quote name='Riona' post='1352377' date='May 12 2008, 16.11']If you wanted to melt me, you should have quoted some Bryan Adams or Bon Jovi...

With an Iron clad fist, I wake up and french kiss the morning!
While some marching band keeps it's own beat in my head while we're talking,
About all of the things that I long to beleive about Love, the truth of what you mean to me,
And the truth is... Baby you're all that i need![/quote]

Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world thrashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace

I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
There's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you

Archived