Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Marga' post='1357449' date='May 15 2008, 22.16']I hope we have mods around...if Lany went to bed I think it is a lonngg time until Pebs is on again. If that is the case is there a spoiled player with mod access? Or if not, maybe just a spoiled player could function as an ad hoc mod?[/quote]

What about Riona's jumping on this lynch then. You think that is just distancing? It seems so clumsy if that was a distancing vote.

[quote name='Naomh' post='1357464' date='May 15 2008, 22.33']Tomorrow we will be down to 4 players, and then have to go to night (assuming we haven't won).

I'd rather be NKd than have to choose between Brighid and Riona at endgame.[/quote]

Actually, I realized I wouldn't have to worry about that since they would probably both want to lynch me anyway.

[quote name='Naomh' post='1357462' date='May 15 2008, 22.29']What about Riona's jumping on this lynch then. You think that is just distancing? It seems so clumsy if that was a distancing vote.[/quote]
I thought of that as a possibility and Dreyken mentioned it too. Thing is, right before she had this post: (responding to you)
[quote name='Riona' post='1356977' date='May 15 2008, 15.21']Read my last post. I said that i'm willing to consider his [Ogan's] innocence and play with that in mind. I said that I realise if he was guilty we're not in huge trouble now anyway, so i can afford to assume he was innocent.

If he was innocent, you are off the hook. Not PI, but not a suspect either.
Brighid goes back to my #1 spot, as someone who could have been guilty even with an innocent ogan.

The others? I trust Marga and Drey enough to place them in PI. Not VPI or CI, but out of my line of fire for now.
[u]That leaves Varden, who has scooted through without contributing much, if anything. There's no way i can get a read on him, and that makes him dangerous.[/u]Now the thing is, I don't think you and brighid can be partners. Therefore it's you and varden or brig and varden.
Brig should be my #1 suspect, and in many ways is.
[u]However, Varden's skated through the game without having to put much in. I think he's dangerous, because we have no fix on him.[/u]
I'd like to lynch Brig or Varden today. Tomorrow it will be between the survivor and you, as tomorrow we're either dead, or in the end game regardless of ogan's guilt, and therefore can consider the possibility again.[/quote]
This kind of bugged me that she said the same thing twice and still ends up saying Varden and Brighid. I don't know, it could be perfectly innocent. Varden is hard to get a handle on and I primarily pinned him because of interactions between other players.

I really hope that whomever the FM target is the one of us that is BP. Or we have a successful heal. That would be really nice.

[quote name='Naomh' post='1357464' date='May 15 2008, 22.33']Tomorrow we will be down to 4 players, and then have to go to night (assuming we haven't won).

I'd rather be NKd than have to choose between Brighid and Riona at endgame.[/quote]

[quote name='Naomh' post='1357465' date='May 15 2008, 22.34']Actually, I realized I wouldn't have to worry about that since they would probably both want to lynch me anyway.[/quote]
I think I am fucked. Hopefully you all will know that because I was CI I was being completely honest and genuine and will follow my thoughts. They aren't infallible by any means, but I think I have a decent handle on what has happened...maybe?...I don't want to be too cocky because I'm not 100% sure and I don't need to give SH any more fodder if I've been wrong this whole time.

[quote name='Marga' post='1357467' date='May 15 2008, 22.37']I thought of that as a possibility and Dreyken mentioned it too. Thing is, right before she had this post: (responding to you)

This kind of bugged me that she said the same thing twice and still ends up saying Varden and Brighid. I don't know, it could be perfectly innocent. Varden is hard to get a handle on and I primarily pinned him because of interactions between other players.

I really hope that whomever the FM target is the one of us that is BP. Or we have a successful heal. That would be really nice.[/quote]

one of the many things that bothers me about Riona is that she said the FM was likely either Brighid and Ogan or Brighid and me. If Ogan was innocent, she still thinks Brigihid is guilty, but she chooses to vote Ogan over Brighid.

Then in the post you quoted Riona lays out some suspicions, admits that Brighid is still her top suspect, but pounces on the Varden lynch.

I just have this sinking feeling that Riona is partnered with someone else and we just screwed ourselves.

[quote name='Naomh' post='1357478' date='May 15 2008, 22.47']one of the many things that bothers me about Riona is that she said the FM was likely either Brighid and Ogan or Brighid and me. If Ogan was innocent, she still thinks Brigihid is guilty, but she chooses to vote Ogan over Brighid.

Then in the post you quoted Riona lays out some suspicions, admits that Brighid is still her top suspect, but pounces on the Varden lynch.

I just have this sinking feeling that Riona is partnered with someone else and we just screwed ourselves.[/quote]
Brighid and Varden have strong links that I posted about. I think it is nonsense to even consider you and Brighid partners though.

I don't know, one way to read Riona's post that I quoted was basically a sneaking suspicion of someone (Varden) who they just couldn't come up with anything on and was basically asking for help. I posted something that made sense and she agreed. *shrugs*

If we are still alive tomorrow, Riona has to be innocent though. She isn't partners with Brighid or Ogan (I think Fionn was innocent).

[quote name='Marga' post='1357482' date='May 15 2008, 22.51']Brighid and Varden have strong links that I posted about. I think it is nonsense to even consider you and Brighid partners though.

I don't know, one way to read Riona's post that I quoted was basically a sneaking suspicion of someone (Varden) who they just couldn't come up with anything on and was basically asking for help. I posted something that made sense and she agreed. *shrugs*

If we are still alive tomorrow, Riona has to be innocent though. She isn't partners with Brighid or Ogan (I think Fionn was innocent).[/quote]

You say she can't be partners with Brighid because of her D1 vote? I hope you are right, I banked on that being right when I voted for Varden, but I am not as confident as you are. Maybe I should be.

So if I die tomorrow and you all still have a chance...

Remember:
It is day 1.

5 votes for Brighid (Marga, Riona, Naomh, Cargan, Teafa)
[u]3 votes for Cargan ([s]Fionn[/s], Varden, Ogan)
2 votes for Naomh ([s]Dreyken[/s], [s]Brighid[/s])[/u]

Brighid could be partners with Varden...note this means that it was all innocents on her attempted lynch, which makes sense. I suppose it looks like Dreyken (based on this could be partners with Brighid), but I don't think he would have played the game today as he has thus far. (I'd have to look through his posts, but I don't think he is that likely a partner for Brighid)

It is day 2.

5 votes for Ogan (Marga, Riona, Varden,Teafa, Dreyken)
[u]1 vote for Brighid ([s]Naomh[/s])

2 players have not voted: Brighid, [s]Ogan[/s][/u]

Ogan would have been partners with Brighid. I really don't think he would have behaved Day 1 as he did if he was partners with Naomh. It just doesn't make sense. It would have been so much easier for him to just lynch Brighid and he wouldn't have caught any flak.

So if you have a chance to choose without me tomorrow, remember Brighid is the only one who could be a logical partner with the dead folks.

..and if Fionn was guilty then that just fucking sucks and I'd be pissed.

...and seriously, if you are spoiled and lurking please through us a bone and keep the game moving or end it. :(

Mod here.

Erm I've been told you [b]lunched Varden[/b].

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Varden (Riona, Naomh, Dreyken, Marga)

2 players have not voted: Brighid, Naomh, Varden.

Oh and Its now morning again

[b]Marga has been killed.[/b]

Damnit, all those hints, I was hoping Marga was the bullet proof one and was trying to draw the NK.

Then, maybe that's what she wanted to hint to the killers.

Either way, we're still alive. I can't see how this PI's me. I really can't. But, I am an innocent, so based on that alone i guess i'm happy enough to be placed there.

Now, the killer would expect kill analysis to a certain degree. So I don't think we can read too much into it. but here are my two "reasonings" for what happened:

Either the Brighid killed the person who wasn't going to let us lynch Naomh (an inexperienced mistake there.) or Naomh killed the person who was advocating killing the other option as a WIFOMable mindfuck, which is a far more advanced tactic.

Problem is, I can't see the point here. Why take the risk? Naomh's best move would have been to kill Dreyken.

Now here's the thing. we don't want to be losing Dreyken to an accidental modkill from being out of town. So we really want to sort this mess out tonight...

And it's better to have a shot with 3 alive than 4. It removes any tiny lingering doubts about Dreyken being the evil mastermind. I don't doubt it's him who will die when we do this, but i'm sure he'd still advocate the decision.

[b]Night[/b]

One person follows me, and then there were three.

[quote name='Riona' post='1357603' date='May 16 2008, 02.36']Damnit, all those hints, I was hoping Marga was the bullet proof one and was trying to draw the NK.

Then, maybe that's what she wanted to hint to the killers.

Either way, we're still alive. I can't see how this PI's me. I really can't. But, I am an innocent, so based on that alone i guess i'm happy enough to be placed there.

Now, the killer would expect kill analysis to a certain degree. So I don't think we can read too much into it. but here are my two "reasonings" for what happened:

Either the Brighid killed the person who wasn't going to let us lynch Naomh (an inexperienced mistake there.) or Naomh killed the person who was advocating killing the other option as a WIFOMable mindfuck, which is a far more advanced tactic.

Problem is, I can't see the point here. Why take the risk? Naomh's best move would have been to kill Dreyken.

Now here's the thing. we don't want to be losing Dreyken to an accidental modkill from being out of town. So we really want to sort this mess out tonight...

And it's better to have a shot with 3 alive than 4. It removes any tiny lingering doubts about Dreyken being the evil mastermind. I don't doubt it's him who will die when we do this, but i'm sure he'd still advocate the decision.

[b]Night[/b]

One person follows me, and then there were three.[/quote]

It's mostly WIFOM why I'm still left alive but the bottom line is that Marga has been much more active than me and I'm leaving very shortly to go out of town. I'm not a threat cause I can't really participate.

[quote name='Riona' post='1357604' date='May 16 2008, 02.42'][b]withdraw vote[/b]

Shit. I just realised Dreyken may have been lying, and may be the finder. Let's not night until he's checked in to letus know all's well and we can go to night.[/quote]

I am not the finder.

I would agree with night but I don't know if it really matters. I don't see any way that Riona can be guilty (Fionn as a partner? Nah. I don't buy that) and even if we do go to night, I'm probably dead so that doesn't help me with Naomh. As I said in my last post, I think Brighid is the last evil as she is the most likely partner of Varden/Ogan.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1357619' date='May 16 2008, 09.29']It's mostly WIFOM why I'm still left alive but the bottom line is that Marga has been much more active than me and I'm leaving very shortly to go out of town. I'm not a threat cause I can't really participate.

I am not the finder.

I would agree with night but I don't know if it really matters. I don't see any way that Riona can be guilty (Fionn as a partner? Nah. I don't buy that) and even if we do go to night, I'm probably dead so that doesn't help me with Naomh. As I said in my last post, I think Brighid is the last evil as she is the most likely partner of Varden/Ogan.[/quote]

What it does help with is to get rid of lingering suspicions on me or you. Whoever dies really.

admittedly, my "suspicons" on you are purely of the tin hat variety... If you are evil, then you deserve the win :P

Gah! I just chanced accounts

It is day 4.

4 players remain: Brighid, Dreyken, Naomh, Riona.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

2 votes for Night (Riona, Brighid)

2 players have not voted: Dreyken, Naomh.

[b]It is now Night - No one was Lynched[/b]

Please send in your PM night actions and / or any thoughts - to mod account, my inbox is rather full.

EDIT, to stop metagaming I am not going to re-start the Day even if I have all the PM's I need until everyone has posted in this thread, (unless its just the dead person I'm waiting for) because the day is so short.

Archived