Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1357648' date='May 16 2008, 10.19']I'm gone for the weekend. I'll try to log on if I'm still alive in the morning but no guarantees. I'll do my best to avoid a modkill but again, no guarantees.[/quote]

Drey, the problem is we need your vote to lynch any one.

[b]Brighid[/b] is favourite over Naomh right?

But at the same time, would an inexperienced FM go for a no lynch?

I guess the call is yours. If you can get a vote in, we can lynch today. If not we just have to wait until you are modkilled in order to get our lynch :P

Gah for some reason i assumed the night had ended with everyone still alive.

In that case my viote doesn't count anyway, and neither will Dreyken's.

Big problem is, if someone other than him is lynched then the killers have won unless eh can get on to place a vote, in which case we're 50/50.

[quote name='Riona' post='1357657' date='May 16 2008, 04.34']Gah for some reason i assumed the night had ended with everyone still alive.

In that case my viote doesn't count anyway, and neither will Dreyken's.

Big problem is, if someone other than him is lynched then the killers have won unless eh can get on to place a vote, in which case we're 50/50.[/quote]

Riona,

We have 4 players left and only 1 guilty among us. We have to go to night when the day starts even though it is obvious that Dreyken is the NK target. It is only prudent that we allow him to be NKd to give us the 100% certainty that he was not the evil player.

Then on the following day we can try and resolve the 3 remaining players. Hopefully, we can do this all in the space of the next few hours.

Guess What Its Day

[b]Riona has been brutally murdered[/b]. Please use your imagination on how it happened and send your scenes to the spoilers.

It is day 5.

3 players remain: Brighid, Dreyken, Naomh.

2 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 players have not voted: Brighid, Dreyken, Naomh.

Oh, screw that.

I was getting a stronger and stronger suspicion of Riona. Keeping Dreyken alive sucks, as he will be less inactive, and the whole game could end with a modkill :( So, which one of you is it? You have seemed suspicious the entire game, while Dreyken has been the entire opposite - the only reason he is alive is because he'll be very little active, I imagine. '

Reason tells me you're the killer, Naomh, while paranoia says it's Dreyken. Gah..

[quote name='Brighid' post='1357809' date='May 16 2008, 08.17']Oh, screw that.

I was getting a stronger and stronger suspicion of Riona. Keeping Dreyken alive sucks, as he will be less inactive, and the whole game could end with a modkill :( So, which one of you is it? You have seemed suspicious the entire game, while Dreyken has been the entire opposite - the only reason he is alive is because he'll be very little active, I imagine. '

Reason tells me you're the killer, Naomh, while paranoia says it's Dreyken. Gah..[/quote]

Well, the endgame is always a gut check.

Each player has to ask themself why they were chosen to survive. It was clearly so that they would vote a certain way.

For me, Riona has seemed the most guilty for much of the game. Now that she is CI, my default would probably be Brighid. So I have to ask myself whether that is what evil Dreyken wants me to think, or if evil Brighid knew I would feel that way, and recoil from the obvious choice.

I need some time to think it over.

I'm alive because I've been at pretty much everyone's suspect list since day 1. Especially note how much time Marga spent on showing how evil I was the night she got killed (yes, WIFOM, but still). I'm set up to be the "obvious" lynch.

You're alive for somewhat the same reason, I imagine.

Dreyken because he said he'd be little active today. Who does he suspect the most of us out of you and me?

An equally interesting question would be why the last few night kills have been the kills they were... But that turns into an endless WIFOM game.

[quote name='Brighid' post='1357834' date='May 16 2008, 08.30']I'm alive because I've been at pretty much everyone's suspect list since day 1. Especially note how much time Marga spent on showing how evil I was the night she got killed (yes, WIFOM, but still). I'm set up to be the "obvious" lynch.

You're alive for somewhat the same reason, I imagine.

Dreyken because he said he'd be little active today. Who does he suspect the most of us out of you and me?

An equally interesting question would be why the last few night kills have been the kills they were... But that turns into an endless WIFOM game.[/quote]

If Dreyken were evil, who do you think his partner was?

My best guess is that I was allowed to survive to endgame because of all the people that mistrusted Brighid, I was the one who seemed to be wavering in the last day or so.

Additionally, Dreyken and I butted heads several times in the thread, making us the best candidates for an evil Brighid to turn against each other.

The possibility of Dreyken being evil is definitely there, but less likely, and I would rather see him win based on his gameplay if I had to make a wrong choice in this endgame.

So, I am going to vote for [b]Brighid[/b] and put the decision in the hands of Dreyken.

Brighid is handed over to the Elders. She is taken to be sacrificed. Dreyken turns to Naomh with a smug grin. "This land will be a Christian land if I have to personally kill every pagan." He pulls out a knife and stabs it into Noamh's chest. Taking advantage of all the villagers being at the sacrifice, he pulls several brands from the fire and starts lighting the village homes afire. It takes only a few minutes for the whole place to go up in flames.

Dreyken digs up a small package, unwraps his crucifix, and puts it on and walks away whistling a hymn.

Roles

Kat- Finder- Teafa -1 investigation
Week -healer -Marga -1 heal
Harlot- soldier -Ógán

Shabba- RI- Cargan
Masonity- RI- Ríona
LC -RI- Naomh
GardenGnome -RI- Braghid
StrawKingsFool- RI- Fionn

theHalfman -Killer- Várden
Mexal -Killer- Dreyken

Archived