Mini Game 51.25

Lannister Guard

[quote name='Cargan' post='1353059' date='May 13 2008, 08.26']I'm getting monstrous bad vibes from [b]Varden[/b].[/quote]

This really gets old. If you have vibes, it's because of something they said. Explain it. Look at my last post as an example of why I have bad vibes. Now use that as a model. Thanks.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1353065' date='May 13 2008, 07.33']People will reread when you explain. If anyone tells me to reread without explaining what they're talking about, I'll tell them to fuck off.[/quote]
People will not reread when you explain, myself included sometimes. It is a lot quicker and easier to just take people at their word.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1353065' date='May 13 2008, 07.33']I hate that. If you're going to make comments, say you'll make comments. If you're not going to make comments, don't make comments. Players who qualify their statements in order to leave themselves an out leave me incredibly wary. For now, [b]Varden[/b].[/quote]
Nice little pile up starting on Varden here. I don't hate voting for someone that has been quiet, but they have at least given some reasoning.

[quote name='Marga' post='1353071' date='May 13 2008, 08.40']People will not reread when you explain, myself included sometimes. It is a lot quicker and easier to just take people at their word.[/quote]

Then point that out. But at least if you explain and they do reread, they have a better understanding of where you're coming from instead of "go reread and formulate my opinion."

[quote name='Marga']Nice little pile up starting on Varden here. I don't hate voting for someone that has been quiet, but they have at least given some reasoning.[/quote]

I didn't know that Cargan voted for Varden before I voted but it doesn't matter. It's only 2 votes. Even still, what reasoning was given?

ETA: Actually, I think it's 3 votes. Well, even still.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Riona, Teafa, Varden.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Varden (Ogan, Cargan, Dreyken)
1 votes for Naomh (Riona)
1 vote for Marga (Teafa)
1 vote for Ogan (Varden)

4 players have not voted: Brighid, Fionn, Marga, Naomh.

Appox 7 hours left

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1353083' date='May 13 2008, 07.56']I didn't know that Cargan voted for Varden before I voted but it doesn't matter. It's only 2 votes. Even still, what reasoning was given?

ETA: Actually, I think it's 3 votes. Well, even still.[/quote]
Halfway to a lynch.

They didn't realize the game was starting today explains their late start and the were only able to be on for about 30 minutes (judging from time stamps) before heading to bed.

[quote name='Marga' post='1353088' date='May 13 2008, 09.01']Halfway to a lynch.

They didn't realize the game was starting today explains their late start and the were only able to be on for about 30 minutes (judging from time stamps) before heading to bed.[/quote]

Ok. Now what's your point? Why are you defending him against an accusation I never made?

[quote name='Marga' post='1353071' date='May 13 2008, 08.40']Nice little pile up starting on Varden here. I don't hate voting for someone that has been quiet, but they have at least given some reasoning.[/quote]

[quote name='Marga' post='1353099' date='May 13 2008, 09.10']The reasoning I was referring to was Varden's explanation for being quiet.[/quote]

I understand that.

The first quote was your response to my vote. You're telling me you don't hate voting for someone that has been quiet but at least they've given reasoning. That's fine, but it never addresses my reason for voting him. It looks like you're attributing the votes on him (which in the first case is true cause he hadn't said anything at the point, who knows about the second because there is no reasoning and in my case, is not true at all) because he's quiet and then defend him for being quiet because he gave reasoning. It is entirely unnecessary.

[quote name='Marga' post='1353108' date='May 13 2008, 09.21']I am not going to vote for someone for the use of one word that you think gave them an 'out'. Particularly when they didn't use the 'out'. I think that is extremely poor reasoning, even for day 1.[/quote]

Then don't. I'm not making you vote for who I'm voting for. I just don't like you trying to attribute reasoning to me when I never made such statements, nor do I like you defending people I'm voting for with reasoning that goes "I don't normally have any problems voting a quiet player but..."

But to me, it's a big enough tell, especially on day 1.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1353110' date='May 13 2008, 08.23']Then don't. I'm not making you vote for who I'm voting for. I just don't like you trying to attribute reasoning to me when I never made such statements, nor do I like you defending people I'm voting for with reasoning that goes "I don't normally have any problems voting a quiet player but..."[/quote]
You said that before. Did you prefer it when I defended him by pointing out that your reasoning was terrible?

[quote name='Marga' post='1353115' date='May 13 2008, 09.26']You said that before. Did you prefer it when I defended him by pointing out that your reasoning was terrible?[/quote]

Not really. I had to coerce that out of you. It's not like you offered it.

I just noticed that you're not voting anyone. Do you find anyone suspicious or are you just the champion for the quiet?

[quote name='Marga' post='1353046' date='May 13 2008, 14.11']No, your logic makes no sense. Why would followers, sheep if you will, make [i]me [/i]look more suspicious?[/quote]

Ok, nothing was going on, and you point out that songs are annoying, and that I'm trying to blend in and whatnot. If someone else had come along and placed a vote for me it would look much more like an attemtp to make me seem suspicious, without placing you in the spotlight.

However, no one followed it up, so I'm not certain if there really is anything to it. I find it mildly suspicious, but I'm not certain if I would have reacted the same way if you had pointed out someone else.

Anyway, I need to take a walk. I'll be around for the rest of the day, on and off.

[quote name='Brighid' post='1353140' date='May 13 2008, 08.45']Anyway, I need to take a walk. I'll be around for the rest of the day, on and off.[/quote]

Can you vote for someone soon? We have less than 7 hours left and I'd prefer not to have a clusterfuck at the last minute because people are hesitant to vote.

[quote name='Dreyken' post='1353143' date='May 13 2008, 09.47']Can you vote for someone soon? We have less than 7 hours left and I'd prefer not to have a clusterfuck at the last minute because people are hesitant to vote.[/quote]
Brighid, perhaps comment on something else in the game other than my suspicion of you too. You are really not making any sense.

Does her argument make any sense to you, Dreyken?

[quote name='Marga' post='1353151' date='May 13 2008, 08.53']Perhaps comment on something else in the game other than my suspicion of you too. You are really not making any sense. Does her argument make any sense to you, Dreyken?[/quote]

Where don't I make perfect sense? I don't think I can be any clearer than I have been. And I have commented on other things in the game. Scroll up. It might not be up to your level of expectations but it's what I had to say on the various things going on when I played catch up.

Yes. Her argument makes sense but it's not very good. She's saying that if after your suspicions of her, someone else voted, it would be like you and your partner (I assume anyway) would be setting her up as suspicious at which time she'd be more suspicious of you. Since it didn't happen, she doesn't know.

ETA: Now that I reread that, you weren't talking to me. Quote her if you're going to respond to her please.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brighid, Cargan, Dreyken, Fionn, Marga, Naomh, Ogan, Riona, Teafa, Varden.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Varden (Ogan, Cargan, Dreyken)
1 votes for Cargan (Riona)
1 vote for Marga (Teafa)
1 vote for Ogan (Varden)
1 vote for Brighid (Marga)

3 players have not voted: Brighid, Fionn, Naomh.

6 hours left

[quote name='Marga' post='1353151' date='May 13 2008, 14.53']Perhaps comment on something else in the game other than my suspicion of you too. You are really not making any sense. Does her argument make any sense to you, Dreyken?[/quote]

I guess that's more an open question, not just to Dreyken? :-p

I don't like her argument, answers, etc. It did seem like a way of blending in but still seeming "different" by not quite being a song. Since then, I don't like it. wishy washy on you, shrugging it all off and seeming uninterested, I just can't place her as innocent.

My one hestitation is that it's you pushing;
Marga, you definately rub me up the wrong way, but then you are playing an aggressive game, so maybe it's natural? I didn't, however, like rereadgate. It may be a red herring, but i still don't think you've come out of it cleanly yet.

At the moment, you and Brighid share my top spot.

When i get home (3 hours time roughly?) I'll re-read the game and see if i can pick between you, or spot something else perhaps. We still have a decent amount of time, so no need to rush.

Archived