Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1360934' date='May 19 2008, 17.30']Dammit, I don't wanna be a butterfly.

Butterflies are such wusses. If someone were to look at themselves and find they are friends with a butterfly, I can't imagine they would be that happy. I'd certainly be happy to find a friend...Footly, will you be my friend? You have a pretty sad name and I have a sad avatar, seems like we could be two peas in a pod.[/quote]

I don't like all this sad talk considering the possible danger of Weeping Angels.

:thumbsdown:

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361029' date='May 19 2008, 17.40']I don't like all this sad talk considering the possible danger of Weeping Angels.

:thumbsdown:[/quote]
Damn, I forgot I need to stop letting my posting be affected by my faction.

Thank you for your concern...does that mean you'll be my friend Stackspear?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361038' date='May 19 2008, 18.44']Damn, I forgot I need to stop letting my posting be affected by my faction.

Thank you for your concern...does that mean you'll be my friend Stackspear?[/quote]

Friendship is rare, do you know what I'm sayin' to you?

It's something that is earned so I have to say no to that right now.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361055' date='May 19 2008, 16.51']Friendship is rare, do you know what I'm sayin' to you?

It's something that is earned so I have to say no to that right now.[/quote]

Ow, that is mean, harsh rejection stacko

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361055' date='May 19 2008, 17.51']Friendship is rare, do you know what I'm sayin' to you?

It's something that is earned so I have to say no to that right now.[/quote]
It's rare to me, can't you see?

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1361059' date='May 19 2008, 17.53']I am here.

Now I am not.[/quote]
I don't think Dondarrion is going to be friends with anyone.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361079' date='May 19 2008, 18.11']Oh shit there's a bear,
Could you hand me that shotgun buddy,
Also that chair?[/quote]
Does this mean we are going to go running naked in the sand? Holding hands? :love:

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361085' date='May 19 2008, 19.16']Does this mean we are going to go running naked in the sand? Holding hands? :love:[/quote]

Only if we get a record deal.

Despite our common liking and knowledge of the D, don't think my suspicion of you has been erased though. :smoking:

I think [b]House Dondarrion[/b] needs to die. :smoking: He looks suspicious to me: he fled the scene as soon as he appeared.

EDIT: Of course, I really doubt this vote is going to affect anything this early in the game. But still... I'm keeping my eye on you Dondarrion.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361097' date='May 19 2008, 18.24']Only if we get a record deal.

Despite our common liking and knowledge of the D, don't think my suspicion of you has been erased though. :smoking:[/quote]
Stackspear betrayed me
And then he lied tried to hide
And I died deep inside
And you know the reason why.

Anyways...we have a bunch of people coming in naked. I can only assume they are preparing to run naked in the sand with me, but they really ought to cover up.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1361104' date='May 19 2008, 18.25']I think [b]House Dondarrion[/b] needs to die. :smoking: He looks suspicious to me: he fled the scene as soon as he appeared.

EDIT: Of course, I really doubt this vote is going to affect anything this early in the game. But still... I'm keeping my eye on you Dondarrion.[/quote]

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Therefore Sarsfield is PI.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361110' date='May 19 2008, 19.28']Stackspear betrayed me
And then he lied tried to hide
And I died deep inside
And you know the reason why.

Anyways...we have a bunch of people coming in naked. I can only assume they are preparing to run naked in the sand with me, but they really ought to cover up.[/quote]

Yes, quite a few nakeds.

[quote name='House Footly' post='1361111' date='May 19 2008, 19.28']Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Therefore Sarsfield is PI.[/quote]

I wouldn't go that far. :P

I'm waiting until most of people have popped up before considering throwing a vote down.

Coldwater, Grandison, Hunter, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, and Yarwyck still haven't shown yet I believe.

[quote name='House Footly' post='1361128' date='May 19 2008, 19.37']Assuming the rest of those are accurate:[/quote]

Oh yeah Coldy did post.

See, there you go. Cold made one post and left too, so he did the same as Dondarrion. Hardly something to justify a vote, Sars :P. But its the beginning, full of pointless votes.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361139' date='May 19 2008, 19.43']Oh yeah Coldy did post.

See, there you go. Cold made one post and left too, so he did the same as Dondarrion. Hardly something to justify a vote, Sars :P. But its the beginning, full of pointless votes.[/quote]

Oh, and Royce also hasn't posted.

EDIT: That brings it to Grandison, Hunter, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, Yarwyck, and Royce.

Next one to post is scum.

Archived