Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1361171' date='May 19 2008, 19.06']Yeah. Should I even bother to keep playing? I mean how can I compete with that kind of play? Was it "vibes" or did I make some mistake that gave me away?[/quote]
You lost to logic. Stone cold logic. She's a harsh mistress.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361173' date='May 19 2008, 20.08']You lost to logic. Stone cold logic. She's a harsh mistress.[/quote]

Yeah, if you're not going to argue with the evidence against you in posts 15, 17, and 38, consider yourself dead.

It is day 1.

13 players remain: Coldwater, Dondarrion, Footly, Grandison, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, Yarwyck.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote Dondarrion (Sarsfield)
1 vote Yarwyck (Footly)

11 players have not voted: Coldwater, Dondarrion, Grandison, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Royce, Stackspear, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, Yarwyck.

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1361177' date='May 19 2008, 20.11']Logic was never my strong suit. I'm more of an intuitive player, that way I never have to explain my votes. :P[/quote]

You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it

[quote name='House Footly' post='1361111' date='May 19 2008, 19.28']Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Therefore Sarsfield is PI.[/quote]

How observant of you to see that I am without sin.

[quote]See, there you go. Cold made one post and left too, so he did the same as Dondarrion. Hardly something to justify a vote, Sars .[/quote]

He just had to leave. But Dondarrion...he is an assassin. I can smell his assassin blood :ninja: through the internet. :pirate:

Sorry I'm late to the party. I didn't even know I was attending until I checked my PM box just now...

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1360934' date='May 19 2008, 14.30']Dammit, I don't wanna be a butterfly.

Butterflies are such wusses. If someone were to look at themselves and find they are friends with a butterfly, I can't imagine they would be that happy. I'd certainly be happy to find a friend...Footly, will you be my friend? You have a pretty sad name and I have a sad avatar, seems like we could be two peas in a pod.[/quote]

So who do I vote for first: Footly or Mullendore?

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1361185' date='May 19 2008, 19.14']How observant f you to see that I am without sin.[/quote]
That seems kind of rude. You call him observant and then say "f you"? I see sin.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1361185' date='May 19 2008, 19.14']He just had to leave. But Dondarrion...he is an assassin. I can smell his assassin blood :ninja: through the internet. :pirate:[/quote]
So you think he's a Weeping Angel? How do you know that is one of the factions that is actually being used this game?

EDIT: [quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1361190' date='May 19 2008, 19.22']So who do I vote for first: Footly or Mullendore?[/quote]
Nice catch. I'm the symp, so you probably want to vote for my master, Footly.

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1361190' date='May 19 2008, 20.22']Sorry I'm late to the party. I didn't even know I was attending until I checked my PM box just now...

So who do I vote for first: Footly or Mullendore?[/quote]

Neither. Vote for Dondarrion!!

Dondarrion, being an assassin, is going to have me killed so I can't reveal the truth to everyone. So when I die tonight, you'll know why!

I'm sure Dondarrion is going to have lots of fun when he reads this. :rolleyes:

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361192' date='May 19 2008, 20.23']That seems kind of rude. You call him observant and then say "f you"? I see sin.

So you think he's a Weeping Angel? How do you know that is one of the factions that is actually being used this game?[/quote]
1. That's a typo, I meant to say "of you".

2. Actually he is a cyber weeping angel. (OOC: I read the faction names about 3 days ago, then forgot them all.)

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1361197' date='May 19 2008, 19.27']1. That's a typo, I meant to say "of you".

2. Um...magic?[/quote]
1. I know
2. Hmm..
3. Stop posting naked. Log out and log back in after checking the 'log in invisibly' box.

Edit- You had said 2. Magic before..but now you say you think they are a combination of two different factions. Strange.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361192' date='May 19 2008, 20.23']EDIT:
Nice catch. I'm the symp, so you probably want to vote for my master, Footly.[/quote]

That's a pretty quick reveal. Also Mullen remember, we actually are not even supposed to be discussing the "naked" stuff or bringing it up, so just ignore it.

Archived