Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361217' date='May 19 2008, 20.55']Hello there.
I have no slightest idea who that Who is, so I wonder if I can be of help. Any clues?[/quote]

Just google Doctor Who, you don't need to know much about it to play the game. It's just the setting.

So far, even though we shared Tenacious D lyrics, I'm thinking of voting you Mullen. You could be just having fun, but you aren't actually denying anything, and even claiming to be evil :P. In all reality it isn't likely but you are high on my book of suspicion right now.

One thing lets not forget. Depending on how many factions there are, and which one/s is/are used, we could be facing a cult as well. Just something to note.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361222' date='May 19 2008, 20.58']Just google Doctor Who, you don't need to know much about it to play the game.[/quote]How can I google anything when being locked in this empty space. Do we have computer access here?

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361213' date='May 19 2008, 19.42']That's a pretty quick reveal. Also Mullen remember, we actually are not even supposed to be discussing the "naked" stuff or bringing it up, so just ignore it.[/quote]
I'm not using it as evidence for or against anything. Just making him aware of it. No harm done.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361222' date='May 19 2008, 19.58']So far, even though we shared Tenacious D lyrics, I'm thinking of voting you Mullen. You could be just having fun, but you aren't actually denying anything, and even claiming to be evil :P. In all reality it isn't likely but you are high on my book of suspicion right now.[/quote]
What exactly am I supposed to be denying? I didn't realize that there was anything actually serious said about me up until this point. As for claiming to be evil...nevermind...:)

edit: We may not know the number of factions or which ones, I think it is safe to say that we'd be made aware of the presence of a faceless man or cult. It takes a completely different approach to the game to catch those evils and I think it would be evil mod to not make us aware.

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361231' date='May 19 2008, 21.05']How can I google anything when being locked in this empty space. Do we have computer access here?[/quote]

I was talking OOC.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361234' date='May 19 2008, 21.07']What exactly am I supposed to be denying? I didn't realize that there was anything actually serious said about me up until this point. As for claiming to be evil...nevermind...:)[/quote]

Nevermind? Best defense ever :P.

* looks around *

All right, would you please all start to move into that corner, so that I won't miss you for only a second, aye?

Sarsfield, why are you so nervous?

Stackspear, why do I think you are the symp?

And why is no one willing to lynch Footly or Mullendore?

Uhm, btw, I guess there's not much hope that someone has a torch light for tonight?

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361240' date='May 19 2008, 21.16']Stackspear, why do I think you are the symp?[/quote]

How am I supposed to know how you think? Regardless, you're on the wrong track there.

[quote]And why is no one willing to lynch Footly or Mullendore?[/quote]

I was just saying Mullen was the one I suspect the most if you read, he's being a little goofy, but still.

Nobody wants to RP anymore? Ok.
Role distribution, then? I have troubles to believe in two factions with 13 players only. Especially with serial killer not even being mentioned. And, by the way, what the hell is that UNIT faction?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361250' date='May 19 2008, 21.24']Nobody wants to RP anymore? Ok.
Role distribution, then? I have troubles to believe in two factions with 13 players only. Especially with serial killer not even being mentioned. And, by the way, what the hell is that UNIT faction?[/quote]

It's the good side w/the companions pretty much I believe. A soldier perhaps. I could be wrong.

And I don't think anyone said they didn't want to RP, I just said the google comment was OOC for those who really don't know much about Doctor Who.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361239' date='May 19 2008, 21.15']Nevermind? Best defense ever :P.[/quote]
What am I supposed to be defending myself from? [quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361029' date='May 19 2008, 18.40']I don't like all this sad talk considering the possible danger of Weeping Angels.

:thumbsdown:[/quote]
This?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361250' date='May 19 2008, 21.24']Nobody wants to RP anymore? Ok.
Role distribution, then? I have troubles to believe in two factions with 13 players only. Especially with serial killer not even being mentioned. And, by the way, what the hell is that UNIT faction?[/quote]
Ah, the classic bringing up the role distribution move.

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1361245' date='May 20 2008, 03.21']I'm trying to get more players involved. Vyrwel showed up and [s]left[/s] did not move since we began to look at him.[/quote]

;)

Seriously, I begin to wonder what was up with V there. Nice introdcution, nasty question, but then there is silence.

Why, Vyrwel, why?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361260' date='May 19 2008, 21.30']Ah, the classic bringing up the role distribution move.[/quote]The only alternative I can see is to join Serious Stackspear's pressure on you. Do you actually want this?

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361267' date='May 19 2008, 21.39']Seriously, I begin to wonder what was up with V there. Nice introdcution, nasty question, but then there is silence.[/quote]
Nasty question? He intimated that he thought there was a symp clue there. Not exactly earthshattering.

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361269' date='May 19 2008, 21.41']The only alternative I can see is to join Serious Stackspear's pressure on you. Do you actually want this?[/quote]
I think I've shown what I think of Stackspear's pressure. He's going nowhere fast.

Grandison, why do you think no one is willing to lynch Footly or I? Why is this important to point out just a few hours into the game?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361269' date='May 20 2008, 03.41']The only alternative I can see is to join Serious Stackspear's pressure on you. Do you actually want this?[/quote]

That answer is strange.

So do you agree with Stackspear or do you just want to do something 'helpful'?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361260' date='May 19 2008, 21.30']What am I supposed to be defending myself from?[/quote]

There's no proof or anything, but you flat out said you were a symp and then all you said was nevermind :P. At least say you were joking.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361284' date='May 19 2008, 21.54']There's no proof or anything, but you flat out said you were a symp and then all you said was nevermind :P. At least say you were joking.[/quote]
Do I really need to spell it out for you? Will you honestly think I might be a symp if I don't retract my statement?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361279' date='May 20 2008, 03.49']Nasty question? He intimated that he thought there was a symp clue there. Not exactly earthshattering.[/quote]

What I meant is that Vyrwel posted an introduction that implied that he had an odd feeling about the two players he mentioned. However, if he wanted to start a discussion about Footly and Mullendore, he ruined his idea by disappearing just after.

[quote name=''House Mullendore' date='May 20 2008' date=' 03.49' post='1361279'']Grandison, why do you think no one is willing to lynch Footly or I? Why is this important to point out just a few hours into the game?[/quote]

Yeah, you are right, I meant 'vote' instead of 'lynch'. Usually the nasty players get the one or the other vote in the beginning, and I wonder why this has not happened yet.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361288' date='May 19 2008, 21.59']Do I really need to spell it out for you? Will you honestly think I might be a symp if I don't retract my statement?[/quote]

No I've just been kind of joking with you this whole time, but then I get called Serious Stackspear. :) And no. I've got nothing on you or else I would have voted by now, you are just acting the most odd to me.

Archived