Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361281' date='May 19 2008, 21.51']So do you agree with Stackspear or do you just want to do something 'helpful'?[/quote]For the beginning, I want to do something. If it turns to be helpful, that's a bonus.
No, I don't agree with Stackspear. In fact, Stacky irritates me a bit. He is too literal, too serious. Innaturally serious.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361289' date='May 19 2008, 22.00']What I meant is that Vyrwel posted an introduction that implied that he had an odd feeling about the two players he mentioned. However, if he wanted to start a discussion about Footly and Mullendore, he ruined his idea by disappearing just after.[/quote]
Very true.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361289' date='May 19 2008, 22.00']Yeah, you are right, I meant 'vote' instead of 'lynch'. Usually the nasty players get the one or the other vote in the beginning, and I wonder why this has not happened yet.[/quote]
I'm nasty? :cry: I told you all from the start that I wanted friends, clearly nobody is hearing my plea.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361292' date='May 19 2008, 22.02']No I've just been kind of joking with you this whole time, but then I get called Serious Stackspear. :) And no. I've got nothing on you or else I would have voted by now, you are just acting the most odd to me.[/quote]
So have you been joking or have you been serious? Obviously you were joking more early on, but lately you've seen more serious in asking me to defend myself.

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361300' date='May 19 2008, 22.12']For the beginning, I want to do something. If it turns to be helpful, that's a bonus.
No, I don't agree with Stackspear. In fact, Stacky irritates me a bit. He is too literal, too serious. Innaturally serious.[/quote]
[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1361301' date='May 19 2008, 22.13']So have you been joking or have you been serious? Obviously you were joking more early on, but lately you've seen more serious in asking me to defend myself.[/quote]

10% serious, not too much, how the hell can you be that serious D1.

Tarbeck, I suggest you read more posts than you have then, because I haven't been [u]too[/u] serious.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361295' date='May 19 2008, 22.05']Coldwater, Dondarrion, Grandison, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Royce, Stackspear, [b]Tarbeck[/b], Vyrwel, Yarwyck.[/quote]And why did you omit Footly?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361304' date='May 19 2008, 22.16']And why did you omit Footly?[/quote]

Well Tarbeck said they were leaving, so I guess you'll have to wait on that answer. They did say there was a "gift" in the post so maybe that was it ;).

I'll also be gone, but only for an hour or so.

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361304' date='May 19 2008, 21.16']And why did you omit Footly?[/quote]

Or Sarsfield?

Probably because he cut and pasted from the Master's last update and did not include those with votes cast against others.

Could be an evil clue though. You never know.

Grandison's posts set off my "vibes" so I decided to go back and look at his posts. What concerns me is the whole Vyrwel "nasty question" interaction below:

[quote name='House Vyrwel' post='1361190' date='May 19 2008, 17.22']Sorry I'm late to the party. I didn't even know I was attending until I checked my PM box just now...

So who do I vote for first: Footly or Mullendore?[/quote]

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361240' date='May 19 2008, 18.16']<snip>
And why is no one willing to lynch Footly or Mullendore?

<snip>[/quote]

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361267' date='May 19 2008, 18.39'];)

Seriously, I begin to wonder what was up with V there. Nice introdcution, nasty question, but then there is silence.

Why, Vyrwel, why?[/quote]

I fond this odd cos it was bandwagoning on my question to Vyrwel and he's characterizing Vyrwel's question as "nasty" but he made essentially the same observation in his intro. It looked to be that her was attempting to cast suspcion at Vyrwel, but also continue or promote the Mullendore/Footly suspicion. It just struck me as odd.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1361289' date='May 19 2008, 19.00']What I meant is that Vyrwel posted an introduction that implied that he had an odd feeling about the two players he mentioned. However, if he wanted to start a discussion about Footly and Mullendore, he ruined his idea by disappearing just after.

Yeah, you are right, I meant 'vote' instead of 'lynch'. Usually the nasty players get the one or the other vote in the beginning, and I wonder why this has not happened yet.[/quote]

Here he reiterates the suspicion of Vyrwel and Mullendore/Footly again. I don't understand what he means by "nasty players" here. And why we should be voting for either of these two.

Lastly we have a random vote on Tarbeck before slipping away into the night. It just looks to me to be attempting to stir up suspicion in several directions at once without being direct about it. Sympy yes, evil maybe. Better than anything else so far? I'll vote for that.

[b]Grandison [/b]

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1361245' date='May 19 2008, 20.21']I'm trying to get more players involved. Vyrwel showed up and left.[/quote]

I dunno that was pretty random that you picked him to ask

[quote]Would you like to answer the question?[/quote]

I haven't noticed him being extra helpful but I don't like this post

[quote name='stacko']I'm waiting until most of people have popped up before considering throwing a vote down.

Coldwater, Grandison, Hunter, Tarbeck, Vyrwel, and Yarwyck still haven't shown yet I believe.[/quote]

Why are so careful with the vote [b]stackspaer[/b]?

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361303' date='May 19 2008, 22.15']Tarbeck, I suggest you read more posts than you have then, because I haven't been [u]too[/u] serious.[/quote]If you don't want to call it serious, let's call it overdefensive? ;)

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1361311' date='May 19 2008, 21.20']I fond this odd cos it was bandwagoning on my question to Vyrwel and he's characterizing Vyrwel's question as "nasty" but he made essentially the same observation in his intro. It looked to be that her was attempting to cast suspcion at Vyrwel, but also continue or promote the Mullendore/Footly suspicion. It just struck me as odd.[/quote]

Hrm weird that he would repeat those same players.

[quote name='House Footly' post='1361396' date='May 19 2008, 23.28']Hah, he is too serious about being too serious seems to be the case.[/quote]
This is probably more correct. I am still curious what [b]Tarbeck [/b]thinks Stackspear has been overdefensive on though.

I actually like the case on Grandison. I just wish he was on to respond to it. Guess that will have to wait for tomorrow.

[quote name='House Moore' post='1361313' date='May 19 2008, 22.22']Why are so careful with the vote [b]stackspaer[/b]?[/quote]

Did you read my post? Half the people had yet to post, I'd like to see most people post before I throw down a vote. Would you rather have me randomly throwing votes on people :P.

[quote name='House Footly' post='1361396' date='May 19 2008, 23.28']Hah, he is too serious about being too serious seems to be the case.[/quote]

I had something like 2 posts referring to my not being too serious. I wouldn't call that overly defensive.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361443' date='May 19 2008, 23.51']I had something like 2 posts referring to my not being too serious. I wouldn't call that overly defensive.[/quote]
You haven't counted two posts where you said your answer to me about googling was OOC. You keep replying to things which don't worth replying.

[quote name='House Stackspear' post='1361443' date='May 19 2008, 21.51']Did you read my post? Half the people had yet to post, I'd like to see most people post before I throw down a vote. Would you rather have me randomly throwing votes on people :P.[/quote]

Its overcareful to worry so much about casting an early vote; and I dont' see why you had to say anything at all about why you weren't voting anyway. If you wanted to wait then just wait. why announce it to us?

[quote name='House Tarbeck' post='1361459' date='May 19 2008, 23.59']You haven't counted two posts where you said your answer to me about googling was OOC. You keep replying to things which don't worth replying.[/quote]
:stunned:
So I take from this you never want me to clarify what I say in posts and just move on? No offense but that sounds rather stupid to me, why even reply to my google post then?

Is this post of yours even worth replying to? Let me know. Thanks.

EDIT
[quote name='House Moore' post='1361462' date='May 20 2008, 00.02']Its overcareful to worry so much about casting an early vote; and I dont' see why you had to say anything at all about why you weren't voting anyway. If you wanted to wait then just wait. why announce it to us?[/quote]

I just disagree with votes that early on so I was expressing that by saying I was waiting.

Archived