Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[b]Mullendore[/b] appears to be trying to get Tarbeck lynched. I think, short term, he is more dangerous than Dondarrion.

Plus Dondarrion wants to take down Footly. I think Footly is looking bad. Maybe Dondarrion isn't so bad after all.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1362341' date='May 20 2008, 14.34'][b]Mullendore[/b] appears to be trying to get Tarbeck lynched. I think, short term, he is more dangerous than Dondarrion.

Plus Dondarrion wants to take down Footly. I think Footly is looking bad. Maybe Dondarrion isn't so bad after all.[/quote]
Yes it would appear that I would like to get Tarbeck lynched. Why is this dangerous? Why are you convinced of Tarbeck's worth to the innocents? Who, other than me, do you think should be lynched and why? Give someone other than Footly as well, he's an easy target.

Until we see the meaning of 'shaking' I am working under the assumption of UNIT=Roled innocents, with the same winning conditions as the innos. A killing team of 2+symp, a SK. Wouldn't make sense looking for the converts now anyway.

I'll go and re-read F to try to find out why Dond is so dead-set on him.

[i]I'm sorry in advance if I'm violating any rules by mentioning this, but I'm having major problems with my internet connection right now which is severely hindering my ability to play this game. That's what I was alluding to when I posted earlier today about my lack of presence on the thread. At the time I at least had a backup computer to work with, but now the the internet connection on that computer died as well.

I'll try to post as often as I can (hopefully with some actual content) but there's a good possibility that I may have to be modkilled. I'm really sorry if that occurs :([/i]

3 players are still in the single digits- Hunter: 5, Royce: 3 and Vyrwel: 3. Hunter and Royce appear to be at times where they will likely contribute more in the coming hours. Vyrwel does not have that excuse. They have posted during the current discussions, but chose not to post anythng of substance.

If we're looking at lynching someone non-contributive, I'd be willing to go with Vyrwel or Footly.

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1362348' date='May 20 2008, 13.38']Yes it would appear that I would like to get Tarbeck lynched. Why is this dangerous? Why are you convinced of Tarbeck's worth to the innocents? Who, other than me, do you think should be lynched and why? Give someone other than Footly as well, he's an easy target.[/quote]

Are you generally opposed to lynching low contributors, or are you just resisting resisting Footly because he is an easy target?

I don't know about that. Low contributors may be easy targets, but there seem to be plenty to choose from. I don't mind taking one of them out. How about Royce then? only 3 posts so far, and not a whole lot there.

[quote name='House Yarwyck' post='1362365' date='May 20 2008, 14.47']3 players are still in the single digits- Hunter: 5, Royce: 3 and Vyrwel: 3. Hunter and Royce appear to be at times where they will likely contribute more in the coming hours. Vyrwel does not have that excuse. They have posted during the current discussions, but chose not to post anythng of substance.

If we're looking at lynching someone non-contributive, I'd be willing to go with Vyrwel or Footly.[/quote]

Well Vyrwell is having trouble with his internet. I don't think not contributing necessarily means you need to be lynched. Probably the FMs will be less likely to kill them because they aren't a threat. The people who have to watch out are the ones who post a lot. Like Mullendore. And me.

Oh crap :stunned:

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1362371' date='May 20 2008, 14.50']Are you generally opposed to lynching low contributors, or are you just resisting resisting Footly because he is an easy target?

I don't know about that. Low contributors may be easy targets, but there seem to be plenty to choose from. I don't mind taking one of them out. How about Royce then? only 3 posts so far, and not a whole lot there.[/quote]
I'd be more than willing to vote Royce. I'll make a case on him in no time. ;)

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1362380' date='May 20 2008, 14.53']No. As sorry as I am for Vry, this doesn't give him any credit. I won't lynch him today, but you had every right to point that out.[/quote]

You posted less than one second after me. That was cool. :cheers:

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1362356' date='May 20 2008, 14.42']I'll go and re-read F to try to find out why Dond is so dead-set on him.[/quote]
That shouldn't take long...

[quote name='House Coldwater' post='1362371' date='May 20 2008, 14.50']Are you generally opposed to lynching low contributors, or are you just resisting resisting Footly because he is an easy target?

I don't know about that. Low contributors may be easy targets, but there seem to be plenty to choose from. I don't mind taking one of them out. How about Royce then? only 3 posts so far, and not a whole lot there.[/quote]
Uh, I'm fine with lynching Footly, I just think there is actually some evidence against Tarbeck. I would be fine with lynching any of the low posters really, but I would like people's thoughts on what I've said about Tarbeck. I don't want to make it easy for FM/SK/cult to just jump on the lowest poster that suits them best.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1362375' date='May 20 2008, 14.51']Well Vyrwell is having trouble with his internet. I don't think not contributing necessarily means you need to be lynched. Probably the FMs will be less likely to kill them because they aren't a threat. The people who have to watch out are the ones who post a lot. [u]Like Mullendore[/u]. And me.[/quote]
Thank you for pointing me out as a good night kill. I appreciate it. Really, I do.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1362375' date='May 20 2008, 13.51']Well Vyrwell is having trouble with his internet. I don't think not contributing necessarily means you need to be lynched. Probably the FMs will be less likely to kill them because they aren't a threat. [i]The people who have to watch out are the ones who post a lot. Like Mullendore. [u]And me[/u].
[/i]
Oh crap :stunned:[/quote]

Quite a dry sense of humor you have there with the 4th least posts and double posts included.

You don't think not contributing means you need to be lynched? Interesting strategy. I would say that low contributors are not necessarily guilty, but that is different from saying they shouldn't be lynched.

So if lack of contribution is not a strike against you, then we should only lynch those that are contributing? Because what other basis would we have to lynch the non-contributors since they are giving us nothing to go on, by definition?

Notice we are not talking about low post count, but lack of contribution. Big difference there.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1362375' date='May 20 2008, 11.51']The people who have to watch out are the ones who post a lot. Like Mullendore. And me.[/quote]

I am right behind Mullendore and you only have 12 posts. Are you just going to yuck your way thru the game?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1362389' date='May 20 2008, 14.57']Uh, I'm fine with lynching Footly, I just think there is actually some evidence against Tarbeck. I would be fine with lynching any of the low posters really, but I would like people's thoughts on what I've said about Tarbeck. I don't want to make it easy for FM/SK/cult to just jump on the lowest poster that suits them best.

Thank you for pointing me out as a good night kill. I appreciate it. Really, I do.[/quote]

Well I'm glad you appreciate it. But really, me saying that doesn't at all affect the decision of the FMs. If they are thinking along the same lines as me, they'd already know you are posting a lot. And if not, then they won't take my advice.

Why exactly do you want Tarbeck to be lynched?

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1362389' date='May 20 2008, 12.57']I would like people's thoughts on what I've said about Tarbeck.[/quote]

You make a few good poitns and he was already on my list of peopel to lynch cause I thought he was being fake earlier, so I'd be okay with sending him 6 feet under

ETA but also some of your points aren't strong, like the idea that he was "offsetting the balance" or whatever, you lost me on that one

Archived