Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

I am pretty lost and confused now. :sick:

1) Does all of this mean that we never had a full CF, but only a cult CF?

2) Does this also mean that Vyrwel could be a killer-partner to Hunter then?

3) Does this finally mean that if we lynch Hunter now we have won the game and I don't need to play a major role in FM's death scenes?

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366743' date='May 22 2008, 16.35']I am pretty lost and confused now. :sick:

1) Does all of this mean that we never had a full CF, but only a cult CF?[/quote]

Yes. Would it make sense to have a finder and a CF anyway?

[quote]2) Does this also mean that Vyrwel could be a killer-partner to Hunter then?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]3) Does this finally mean that if we lynch Hunter now we have won the game and I don't need to play a major role in FM's death scenes?[/quote]

Hopefully.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366630' date='May 22 2008, 15.58']Hi!

I am Donna Noble, and I am your investigator

Investigations so far:

night 1: Footly (not guilty)

night 2: Coldwater (not guilty)

night 3: Moore (not guilty)[/quote]
[b]remove vote[/b], didn't see that. :leaving: Unless you are lying, but that's unlikely.

Why didn't you reveal this information earlier? EDIT: Probably because you didn't want to die.

[quote name='The Master' post='1366739' date='May 22 2008, 15.33']Ok...once and for all: rattling shows Cybermen. No more, no less.
Got it now? :P[/quote]

I don't get it.
Couldn't K-9 at least make a cameo in one of the night scenes? :P

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366743' date='May 22 2008, 16.35']I am pretty lost and confused now. :sick:

1) Does all of this mean that we never had a full CF, but only a cult CF?

2) Does this also mean that Vyrwel could be a killer-partner to Hunter then?

3) Does this finally mean that if we lynch Hunter now we have won the game and I don't need to play a major role in FM's death scenes?[/quote]
1. Yes.

2. Could have, true. Go re-read and decide.

3. No.

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366743' date='May 22 2008, 15.35']1) Does all of this mean that we never had a full CF, but only a cult CF?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]2) Does this also mean that Vyrwel could be a killer-partner to Hunter then?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote]3) Does this finally mean that if we lynch Hunter now we have won the game and I don't need to play a major role in FM's death scenes?[/quote]

Probably.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366737' date='May 22 2008, 22.33']All we know is that he wasn't a cyberman. That doesn't make him innocent.[/quote]

I investigated him, and he came up not guilty. ;)

SPOILER: Surprise for Sarsfield:
I am the finder. I investigated you three times and you came up crazy everytime. But I love you still.

[quote name='House Sarsfield' post='1366748' date='May 22 2008, 16.38'][b]remove vote[/b], didn't see that. :leaving: Unless you are lying, but that's unlikely.

Why didn't you reveal this information earlier?[/quote]
Because he is most likely a limited Finder with 3 investigations and only decided to reveal after all of these were burned out.

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366740' date='May 22 2008, 16.33']Be nice to Sarsfield. He is my new favorite player.[/quote]

:cry:

[quote]Seriously, been cracking me up for days now.

He's like the second coming of Lord Qwerty.[/quote]

I agree though. I like Sars.

Can we kill Hunter yet?

It is day 4.

9 players remain: Coldwater, Grandison, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Yarwyck.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Hunter (Moore, Stackspear, Grandison)

6 players have not voted: Coldwater, Hunter, Mullendore, Royce, Sarsfield, Yarwyck.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1366756' date='May 22 2008, 22.40']Because he is most likely a limited Finder with 3 investigations and only decided to reveal after all of these were burned out.[/quote]

No, he revealed because the lack of a NK and Royce's claim convinced him that there actually was a healer.

Maybe he, uhm, should have read the thread before revealing. :/

* whistles innocently *

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1366760' date='May 22 2008, 16.41']Lynching Hunter looks like the only thing that is between me and an uncomfortable death.

[b]Hunter [/b]then.[/quote]

Okay, just because I like you and want to progress the game, [b]hunter[/b].

It's going to suck when I get my identity revealed after this game, and I'll be unable to ever act crazy again because everyone will know who I am.

It is day 4.

9 players remain: Coldwater, Grandison, Hunter, Moore, Mullendore, Royce, Sarsfield, Stackspear, Yarwyck.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Hunter (Moore, Stackspear, Grandison, Sarsfield)

5 players have not voted: Coldwater, Hunter, Mullendore, Royce, Yarwyck.

Don't worry, Sars..you'll have company in the mafia nuthouse.

Archived