Mafia 52: Doctor Who

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Royce' post='1366816' date='May 22 2008, 15.59']Because you're always right. Even when I'm on your team I'm full of jealousy. ;)

(But thanks for seeing through my lie and not calling me on it.)[/quote]

No problem. :)

I also figured out that Mullenpaug was the UNIT, based on his reaction to your fake claim and Tarbeck's fake claim.

[quote name='House Royce' post='1366810' date='May 22 2008, 15.57']You bastard, WJ.

Edit: Stop being so damn correct all the time.[/quote]

Week = Mullendore - UNIT/companion finder with 4 attempts. If he finds a companion within 4 attempts he gets a complimentary Vig. He is convertable.

He did manage to find me quickly.

I am Martha Jones Companion/Unlimited Healer *not UNIT* :Looks at Royce suspiciously:

I healed Dondarrion N1 and Mullendore after that.

We came within inches of revealing a couple of times and were going to Vig Hunter yesterday until Royce false revealed. Totally screwed with us and I was within 2 seconds of revealing when Week said he could survive with the use of my code in my first post which is revealed in the spoilers.

We pretty much had this thing in the bag once Tarbeck was guarded.

[quote name='The Master' post='1366824' date='May 22 2008, 16.01']Thanks for playing, everybody. Would have been nice if you hadn't killed my cultist quite so fast...
Can somebody test if you can see the Spoilers?

Please clean out your PM boxes, including outboxes ;)[/quote]

Crazy they were killed so fast.

I can see the spoilers.

LC- Sorry I claimed your role. I managed to find this [url="http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Human_physicians"]list[/url] on another Wiki and looked for the most modern medical doctor character I could find.

Edit: But the Wiki said she joined the UNIT! :P

I wanted to be Grace Holloway instead. Apparently she's from San Francisco, which we all know is home to the coolest people around. ;)

[quote name='The Master' post='1366839' date='May 22 2008, 16.05']So this is what I miss when I go to school?

I hate it when innocents win.

Thanks for playing, sorry if I screwed up any modding. (FM)[/quote]

You didn't mess up!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1366840' date='May 22 2008, 16.05']See, I was right about Footly's claim being fake![/quote]

I have absolutely no idea what he was doing. The fake claim didn't help anything.

[quote name='House Royce' post='1366842' date='May 22 2008, 16.06']LC- Sorry I claimed your role. I managed to find this [url="http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Human_physicians"]list[/url] on another Wiki and looked for the most modern medical doctor character I could find.[/quote]

No problem. But if you sensed your impending doom, it was probably from me, not from Hunter.

You had to have some idea that there was a real Martha out there, didn't you?

[quote name='House Moore' post='1366827' date='May 22 2008, 14.02']No problem. :)

I also figured out that Mullenpaug was the UNIT, based on his reaction to your fake claim and Tarbeck's fake claim.[/quote]

I also figured that out.

I really wished my role had been Insta-Oneiromancer. I was like, "Shut up if you know what's good for you, Week!" Baaaaa.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1366846' date='May 22 2008, 23.07']I have absolutely no idea what he was doing. The fake claim didn't help anything.[/quote]
It brought Malc out. And me, eventually. :D

Completely illogical thing to do, but in the end it turned out great for you.

[quote name='Alytha' post='1366850' date='May 22 2008, 17.09']Off you go to the spoilers then!
*shoo*[/quote]

I can't access them from work :(

[quote name='Ser Spider' post='1366854' date='May 22 2008, 17.10']It brought Malc out. And me, eventually. :D

Completely illogical thing to do, but in the end it turned out great for you.[/quote]

I guess. Most of the time when RI's claim power roles to prevent a lynch, it ends up bad. A great example would be the SK game I won.

[quote name='Ser Spider' post='1366854' date='May 22 2008, 16.10']It brought Malc out. And me, eventually. :D

Completely illogical thing to do, but in the end it turned out great for you.[/quote]

Actually, thats true about Malc. If Footly hadn't faked his claim, Malc would have never been given the opportunity to make the mistake that signed his death warrant. Interesting how that worked out.

Archived