AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1389192' date='Jun 9 2008, 00.50']You know, quoting said odd responce helps us understand which responce you are talking about, kind sir...[/quote]

Sir? I don't appreciate this kind of sexist remark.

[quote name='House Caron' post='1389199' date='Jun 8 2008, 18.56']hey everyone

I will not be sleeping much, the guards keep stepping on me when they are doing their rounds, so I will be around to talk a lot

How is everyone doing[/quote]

All that talk of women, and in walks a bird!

[quote name='House Dalt' post='1389197' date='Jun 8 2008, 18.53']And shouldn't it be "ser" to be Westerosi-correct?

I think Rambo was just rubbing me wrong, I don't like when players answer for others and it just came off kind of brusk.[/quote]
You know, iirc, they called Brienne "Ser" occasionally, so ser might not be gender-specific or anything. Who knows.

:tantrum:

The trip to visit the small-folk in Maidenpool proper cost me more than I wanted to spend. But you know how it is when your Lady Wife is with you...

"Give the beggar at Stag, M'lord. He can feed his family for a fortnight."

Such extravagance! I of course know that he will be passed out drunk in an alley and all the money stolen by morning. My Lady Wife is such a gentle creature.

How does a trip to Wal-Mart to buy a hose turn into $127?

[quote name='House Mooton' post='1389225' date='Jun 8 2008, 19.43']:tantrum:

The trip to visit the small-folk in Maidenpool proper cost me more than I wanted to spend.[/quote]

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1370842' date='May 26 2008, 04.15'][b]ALT RULES[/b]

In this game all the players will be using alts.
2) Deliberately reveal any information relating to the identity behind their alt or that of any other player (living or dead) or to any aspect of their identity (including their geographic location and their level of experience in playing mafia).[/quote]

A quick edit job may save your ass from a telling off?:-p

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1389082' date='Jun 9 2008, 00.19']And if two walk out unscathed?

Or if the dragons leave them be, should they eat each other?

quite an [i]evil[/i] suggestion... So who's your partner, or are you flying solo?[/quote]
4 people, 3 hungry dragons, one Queen willing to toast people to get her way. I am pretty sure that there won't be 2 walking out... the one walking out is probably going to a little singed, but Her Majesty has such great control over her dragons, they will stop when commanded, I am sure.

We at Maidenpool are problem solvers.

Archived