AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

[quote name='House Harte' post='1394873' date='Jun 12 2008, 01.11']I can tell you the general fluff text. Like, how I find the Cult and such.[/quote]

might be helpful. If the fluff is similar in style to Estermonts Fluff. But I don't thnk it would prove anything one way or another.

BTW I am feeling very sorry for Rambton. He knows his ship is sinking and there's no life boats.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394879' date='Jun 12 2008, 01.16']might be helpful. If the fluff is similar in style to Estermonts Fluff. But I don't thnk it would prove anything one way or another.

BTW I am feeling very sorry for Rambton. He knows his ship is sinking and there's no life boats.[/quote]

It's a shame you can't make a lifeboat out of reason when you're drowning in a sea of ignorance and blindness.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394879' date='Jun 11 2008, 19.16']might be helpful. If the fluff is similar in style to Estermonts Fluff. But I don't thnk it would prove anything one way or another.[/quote]
Well, I don't see a problem with sharing.

I sniff their feet. No, for real. To get enough "input" (...nasal stimulation? I dunno what "input" means, man), I've got to keep my nose by someone's feet for an entire night.

[quote name='House Rambton' post='1394881' date='Jun 12 2008, 01.17']It's a shame you can't make a lifeboat out of reason when you're drowning in a sea of ignorance and blindness.[/quote]

you have not given me any reason to believe you.

[quote name='House Harte' post='1394883' date='Jun 12 2008, 02.19']Well, I don't see a problem with sharing.

I sniff their feet. No, for real. To get enough "input" (...nasal stimulation? I dunno what "input" means, man), I've got to keep my nose by someone's feet for an entire night.[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, why did you investigate me?

[quote name='House Velaryon' post='1394886' date='Jun 11 2008, 19.21']Just out of curiousity, why did you investigate me?[/quote]
OC hunting. I thought Mooton was the OC, but on the offchance that he wasn't, I took another stab at someone that I thought could fit the profile. You've been reasonable, rational, not too noteworthy, but not so unnoteworthy that you were attracting suspicion or anything.

[quote name='House Harte' post='1394883' date='Jun 12 2008, 01.19']Well, I don't see a problem with sharing.

I sniff their feet. No, for real. To get enough "input" (...nasal stimulation? I dunno what "input" means, man), I've got to keep my nose by someone's feet for an entire night.[/quote]
:lol: If you telling the truth Piper really is crazy. I just hope everyone remebers to wash their feet before you have to sniff them.

Now all we got to do is here Estermonts Fluff.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394884' date='Jun 12 2008, 01.20']you have not given me any reason to believe you.[/quote]

What reason do you have to believe the cult, when I (who came up with the good guy cult theory in the first place) am being targeted by them?

What reason do you have to believe anyone in this game?

[quote name='House Harte' post='1394830' date='Jun 11 2008, 18.51']Norrey, I spoke to Piper about talking about my PMs, and I'm no longer willing to discuss them in any detail.[/quote]

That is b.s. You can tell us the content of a PM. You can tell us a result. You just can't quote it.

[quote]I didn't receive a PM at the start of D3. I whined and complained. A lot. And I do mean [u]a lot[/u]. Then I went to sleep after whining and complaining about being ignored.

When I checked in after I woke up, Piper had responded. First, he apologized for the delay in response because he was busy with breakfast. I feel safe telling you that much.[/quote]

You're missing the 'second' as a follow up to 'first'. Earlier you said you got 'no result'. Now you won't confirm that?

[quote]Otherwise, I will tell you that traditionally when an action does not go through, you are not told that it failed.[/quote]

For a Healer or a Vig, yeah. But not for a Finder. Healers, Vigs, etc. don't get a result response, they just see if their action was effective in the thread. A Finder has to get some sort of response. When guarded, it is usually 'no results' or 'your action failed'.

It seems like you are implying that you did not get that type of message after all. Which either means you are lying or Piper messed up as the mod.

Harte If you sniff the feet of someone who is converted that night What result do you get? I mean all night actions are simulatinous, so at the same time the Convet is both Not cult and Cult.

I am sure if you have this role you have allready asked the mods this question.

[quote name='House Norrey' post='1394905' date='Jun 11 2008, 19.49']That is b.s. You can tell us the content of a PM. You can tell us a result. You just can't quote it.[/quote]
I told you my result. [u]There is no result.[/u] The lack of a investigation result was not because Piper forgot to send me my result. You've been grilling me for the details and exact wordings of the PM I received, and that I can't share.

[quote]It seems like you are implying that you did not get that type of message after all. Which either means you are lying or Piper messed up as the mod.[/quote]
I imply nothing. I did not get any such "your action failed" PM, plain and simple, no implications involved. I am certainly not lying.

And this is the last I will speak of any such PMs.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394909' date='Jun 11 2008, 20.05']Harte If you sniff the feet of someone who is converted that night What result do you get? I mean all night actions are simulatinous, so at the same time the Convet is both Not cult and Cult.

I am sure if you have this role you have allready asked the mods this question.[/quote]
I did ask the mods funnily enough, but only because I didn't bother reading my role PM where they already answered that question. :rolleyes:

The convert of that night comes up as a Maester.

[quote name='House Norrey' post='1394923' date='Jun 12 2008, 02.16']You have to admit, even if you are innocent, you did a lot of suspicious things.[/quote]

Anything I've done that's considered "suspicious" has been explained, you and Ashford just chose not to believe me.

Everyone else just chose to do what you two wanted.

Archived