AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

Maester! MAESTER!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hehehe.... I did get my Dalt kill though!

So who is the third (and we pray final) FM?

[b]Velaryon[/b]?

Why Velaryon?

Reason 1: Reaction to Innocent Cult Reveal

First we decided that all 3 FM wouldn't react to the innocent cult with the same amount of skeptism. Dalt didn't like it at all. But Vel acted like he wanted to believe it:

[u]Post Reveal Day 2[/u]
Post 405
[quote]I don't have any problem voting Mooten off today. I think his reveal may well be true. I don't think there was enough pressure to force a false reveal. Even so, if he is an evil symp/convert, it is not a bad thing to lynch him anyway.

If he is telling the truth, we may well not have a cult finder. Either way, we are better off letting the cult finder investigate someone else. I think it would be unlikely for a convert to reveal that way if evil. The OC really needs more cover under these rules. So, Mooten could be a cult symp, but I just have a hard time believing there would be an OC, cult symp, and a N1 convert. It really makes the innocents underpowered in this game considering at least a couple of FM and a SK on top of that.[/quote]

Post 438
[quote]I don't see why it's impossible. The innocent cult would just be a dude with a vig every other night and if he converts an innocent, well, they just become coordinated friends. It's not impossible.

In terms of balance, we can't say it's "unbalanced" until we know how many FM there are. What if the evils were 3 FM and a symp and a SK? That wouldn't be horrible balance especially since there would not be automatic trust between the cult and the innocents anyway.

The game seems unbalanced right now because we nailed the SK right away.[/quote]

Post 583
[quote]Actually, I have a reason to believe Mooten as well that I don't think has been mentioned.
Remove vote

Targ posted this:

[quote]QUOTE ( 275)
I forgot to add some information for the OC role description.

1) If the OC tries to convert an FM, the FM dies.

2) The SK is immune to conversions.

Sorry for this, but there was a lot of stuff that I had to think about. Hopefully that was all that i forgot.[/quote]

I ran across it when I was researching votes and it struck me that it may have been prompted by the cult or the convert to have this clarified to show that the cult is more aligned with the innocents than with evil. the cult kills FM when converted, and is powerless against the SK.

Eh, it's not much, but I kind of wanted to believe Mooten anyway.[/quote]

Post 635
[quote]I am back to where i was. before Blackbar's intevention.

If he comes back innocent, then I think he was some kind of symp, but surely evil.

If he comes back cult, that should satisfy all those who think the cult can't be innocent.

For my own part, I am not sure about whether the cult could be innocent. I am not going to sift through all the stuff that went on today to crystalize it for you, but let's just say that I am, oh... 60% in favor of the possibility. In the end, I want to see his CF.[/quote]

Reason 2 to follow.

[u]Reason 2: Interaction with Known FM, Rambton (then Dalt later)[/u]

[u]Day 1[/u]
Post 132 [i]Here is the first of many instances where Rambton is found suspcious and Vel says he would vote for him but picks someone else.[/i] Ashford over Rambton.
[quote]I am suspicious of Ashford (and to a smaller extent Yronwood) for suggesting possible mod discipline actions.

I was originally a little suspicious of Norrey on my first read-through, but going back to put my reasoning together, it doesn't seem very suspicious, so I am leaving him off for the moment.

I am suspicious of Caron for saying he will be around and posting a lot, and then not posting.

Rambton is odd, so is Slynt. I would vote for either as a fallback lynch, but their weirdness has not struck me as particularly evil, just weird.

Looks like Caron is going to post more in a bit, so I am putting my vote down on [b]Ashford[/b] for now.[/quote]

Post 196 Still Ashford over Rambton, but he'll look at Yronwood.
[quote]Sure, people occasionally comment that someone is pushing or breaking a rule, but it's really up to the mods to identify and decide such things. When you act like an assistant mod in the game it kind of looks like you are trying to be helpful/authoritative. And we all know that people who try to look helpful are obviously guilty. So it's not a stupid reason. Your temper tantrum response seems a little over the top to me.

We are getting close to the end of the day and there are 4 viable lynches. I know that I said that I would vote Slynt or Rambton as a fallback to get a lynch (considering the CF), but I am really unconvinced on the cases for either. If there is no better option, I would probably lean towards Rambton of the two. I'll look at Yronwood in the next few minutes to see if that would be an okay alternative.

eta: sorry, I meant 3 viable lynches.[/quote]

Post 218 Yronwood over Rambton
[quote]I think that those three are listed in the order i would vote for them, but I would probably vote for a few others ahead of Rambton and Slynt at this point.

Yronwood

Ashford and Inchfield both are striking me as over-reacting right now. I would be willing to vote either of them over Yronwood if there were others in agreement.[/quote]

Post 249 [i]One of the few posts where he talks to Rambton directly[/i]
[quote]QUOTE (House Rambton @ Jun 9 2008, 21.55)
[quote]He kills people and takes their faces.[/quote]

If only you'd said so earlier. It would have saved us a lot of arguing. [/quote]

[u]Day 2[/u]
Post 525 [i]This is Post Reveal[/i] Mooton over Rambton
[quote]It's not good, but it is not convincing enough for me to drop everything and want to lynch him immediately. If I had to let one of Mooten/Rambton stew until tomorrow, I would let Rambton go another day.[/quote]

Post 554 Mooton over Rambton
[quote]You are making a lot of assumptions about Mooten and the Cult to reach your conclusion. Mooten might not even be aligned with the cult for all we know, or else a symp instead of a convert. Who knows? we might end up with 3 unknown cultists the morning after we lynch Mooten and find out he was lying about his alignment.

The only way we get solid information is to lynch Mooten and compare with the CF.

If we lynch Rambton and he turns up innocent, what then? Lynch Mooten (because the FM are too savvy to NK him)? Then we still have 2 Cult after that unless the FM get lucky.

No. Mooten is still the best choice.[/quote]

Post 665 [i]Another rare instance of actually talking to Rambton in thread... in reference to both of them saying that Blackbar is going to derail my lynch[/i]
[quote]get out of my head.[/quote]

[u]Day 3[/u] From here on out it is distancing with both Rambton and Dalt
Post 804 He moves his vote off of me onto Dalt. [i]Notice that although Dalt is a FM, he is never a serious candidate for Lynch in Day 3. A very safe distancing vote... especially since I had said in post 735 that I was pushing for the OC to convert him[/i]
[quote]Potential FM:

Estermont, Dalt, Rambton, Blackbar, Harte, Ashford

Of these, my first choice for today's lynch would be [b]Dalt[/b]. If the FM ever suspected that the cult was indeed innocent, they would have to rail against it pretty loud to prevent the alliance from forming.

I would vote for any of the six to ensure a lynch today. The best choices for conversion are Harte, Rambton, Ashford and myself. Blackbar is difficult for me to trust, especially since he is outside the cult. Estermont is too disengaged to become the only friend to Mooten.[/quote]

Post 806 Dalt or Rambton... but his vote remains on Dalt, not the more lynchable Rambton.
[quote]I would have to move Rambton up on the lynch list based on the stuff from today. I did not suspect him before today. The "slip-up" stuff is not terribly convincing to me. I have been jiving with his way of thinking, but I think this reveal is bogus. At first I thought he was just tryingg to be funny, you know, do a reveal and have secret information like everyone else seems to, but now it looks like squiriming.

So Dalt, or Rambton would be good lynch candidates for me.[/quote]

Post 824 More of the same
[quote]Overall I would rank them:

Tier 1: Dalt, Rambton

Tier 2: Ashford, Estermont, Blackbar

Tier 3: Harte

(each tier is ranked in my preferred voting order)[/quote]

Post 981 More of the same
[quote]To be honest, I kind of dig Rambton's quirky style. For some reason, it doesn't bother me. As far as I am concerned, Rambton was okay until he revealed as a guard. His retraction is more in line with my expectations of his style. I don't expect to derail his lynch, and I really am not trying to. I just prefer to go after Dalt, and I am concerned about Harte's guard thing. Pretty fishy without a guard reveal to confirm it now. Maybe Rambton is lying about the retraction to make Harte look bad. I am willing to lynch Rambton to find out, but only because it gives us some helpful information about other players, and since I am accepting the cult as innocent (and hoping for no more than 3 FM) I guess we can afford to get his CF.[/quote]

Post 995 Justifies his useless vote on Dalt.
[quote]Distancing?

I put a vote on Dalt several hours ago, and explained why I thought he was suspicious based on the cult being innocent. No one has commented on Dalt, or my vote at all. It could be because the mods keep overlooking it in the vote count, but whatever. Let me repeat the reason: If the FM figured that the cult was indeed innocent, or at least was worried about the possibility that it was true, they would need to prevent the innocents and cult from getting together and uniting. That means sowing the seeds of discord between us and vehemently doubting the possibility that the cult could ever, under any circumstances, be innocent. That includes Hart and Dalt. Most others were at least open to the possibility.

Can someone else please explain why Dalt is not worthy of dicussion then?[/quote]

I am most bothered by the fact that he kept saying Rambton was a good lynch, but never voted for him... there was always someone better. Particularly on day 3 when he left a useless vote on Dalt instead of putting it on Rambton, even though Rambton was in the same teir as Dalt and he was one vote away from lynch for quite awhile.

So there's 6 of us. Maybe 1 FM, maybe 2.

If it's 2, this is end game. I'm hoping it's just one though.

I really don't know how i feel about Harte. did we lynch a killer-guard? Is he being set up? Or was this an elaborate scheme to PI which ever of the two survived?

Estermont still hasn't really contributed nearly enough. He's skating through Bar-Emmon style, and yes that worries me.

Velaryon? I like the fish's case so far. He may have netted us the final killer.

Blackbar, I have no reason to PI. None of us do. Hell, he dragged us away from a rambo lynch on day 2... But for some reason he comes off as trustworthy. I'm not giving him a free ticket to the final 2, but he's not high on my suspect list right now.

Mooton? CI. Or at least, CC (confirmed cultist)...

The best the cult can expect now is a draw if they are evil, the worst, a nightkill tonight just to stamp them out once and for all. So, i'm happy for him to live 'til end game. If me and Mooton buddy up for the last night then it's either an innocent win or an innocent/cult draw. The work the cult have done for us, i'm happy for that result, and will call them honourary innocent even if genuinely guilty :-)

Ashford? He's a dirty killer who steal's fa... wait, no, wrong card. He's a lovely person, loving, caring, intelligent, dashing in the looks department too. Innocent as a new born babe.

And my suggestion? I say we start by killing Vela tonight. Then we kill Harte. If blackbar was evil, he has balls of steel, and as such i salute him. If the turtle is evil, i'll just feel cheated. How can you catch someone who doesn't talk? The priority is always going to be the genuinely suspicious.

So before I go to bed, I'd like to hear more from Harte and his foot sniffing. I realize you may not want to answer this, but no harm comes from asking.

Harte... you said that you could tell if someone was Cult by the way his feet smelled -- you smelled mine and got that result. If you sniff an innocent (which you hopefully did last night) do you get a result that indicates innocence?

And if you do, could the "there is no result" that you got from Vel mean that your nose knew that Vel wasn't Cult, and your nose knew that he wasn't innocent? If Vel is FM, perpahs that marvelous schnoz of yours gave you no result becuase it can't "process" FM feet?

Hmmm, that sounds almost crazy as Rambton.

I can't blame you for looking at me Mooten.

Some of your case is a stretch, and some of it is POV, but it is misguided. I know WJ thought I was distancing from Dalt, but he was wrong.

I am not going to WIFOM all of the points you made, but that would be my only real defense. I played the game at every turn the way I thought was in the best interests of the innocents.

I still am hoping that we only have 3 total FM, so 5 against 1 is good odds. However, we only have 2 lynches (and 1 go to night). I hate to think you will waste one on me, but I can see how it makes sense from your POV. I hope you are not taking my efforts to lynch you on D2 too personally. It's probably hard for you to accept that I partially believed you and still wanted to lynch you. That's just the way it is.

So, looking ahead, if you lynch me today, Mooten is the obvious NK since he is the last CI. Then we will have a go to night to leave 3 players.

The remaining FM is found among Ashford, Estermont, Blackbar, or Harte.

That is a pretty tough read. I could see it being any of them.

Ashford - I have had an evil vibe on him since the first day. He is distracting, emotional, occasionally argumentative, and he tends to sheep people. He may be sheeping Mooten now. Some of the Ashford vs. Rambton arguments seem a little fake, especially towards the end when Rambton says that we are all following Ashford and Norrey. Why not Norrey and Mooten? No one was following Ashford. It may have been an attempt to link Ashford as being on the same side as the cult. That is my read, anyway.

Estermont - It's been said. Blank slate. posts are parroting stuff, but is that a symptom of lack of participation, and is it intentional? There is no way of knowing. He is a strong candidate to make endgame becuase he is a total blank.

Blackbar - protected mooten which is a point in his favor (though for odd reasons), but influenced the lynch of Caron. Of the four players I am discussing here, blackbar still has the least evil feel.

Harte - a tough one. his angst seems genuine, but a little overplayed. I don't know what to make of his reveal, except that Rambton seemed to be throwing him under the bus in a way that did not seem like distancing. So, I am leaning towards trusting Harte at this point.

Narrowing it down, from my POV, the two lynches should be [b]Ashford[/b] and Estermont.

I'll be off for roughly 5 hours now.

[quote name='House Mooton' post='1395257' date='Jun 12 2008, 09.21']So before I go to bed, I'd like to hear more from Harte and his foot sniffing. I realize you may not want to answer this, but no harm comes from asking.

Harte... you said that you could tell if someone was Cult by the way his feet smelled -- you smelled mine and got that result. If you sniff an innocent (which you hopefully did last night) do you get a result that indicates innocence?

And if you do, could the "there is no result" that you got from Vel mean that your nose knew that Vel wasn't Cult, and your nose knew that he wasn't innocent? If Vel is FM, perpahs that marvelous schnoz of yours gave you no result becuase it can't "process" FM feet?

Hmmm, that sounds almost crazy as Rambton.[/quote]

This doesn't make sense to me.

Cult finders get cult readings, not innocent/FM readings.

If I am innocent, but not cult, he should get a negative reading on me, and that should be exactly the same if I was an FM, or a SK. It should be either "cult" or "not cult"

A no read should indicate nothing about guilt or innocence. The description of the role seems reasonably clear on that.

[quote name='House Velaryon' post='1395276' date='Jun 12 2008, 05.03']This doesn't make sense to me.

Cult finders get cult readings, not innocent/FM readings.

If I am innocent, but not cult, he should get a negative reading on me, and that should be exactly the same if I was an FM, or a SK. It should be either "cult" or "not cult"

A no read should indicate nothing about guilt or innocence. The description of the role seems reasonably clear on that.[/quote]

Whats your Harte read then?

Was Rambo the guard, but evil?

Was it a lucky guess and a chain of coincidences?

Do you not buy that perhaps it was last minute, desperation distancing, hoping whichever died would PI the other?

Honestly I am getting Parranoid feelings about you Ashford.

I mean you have been on the Cult is Innocent side for most of the game. Part of me wonders if this is insurance for the FM to give you the best shot of taking you into the final 3.

However you are also one of hte people I trust the most, - Which is a Big reason I get parranoid.

Harte ? You know it would really help if the SK finder claimed - maybe they sniff peoples armpits? however with the dead Innocents and Modkills and a lack of a claim yesterday on Claim Day I don't think it would happen.
My Gut is telling me that Harte is not a FM unless there are two remaining. Right now I am willing to leave him tomorrow. (that may change after vote Anaysis)

Estermont? like everyone esle said - hard to read due to lack of participation. If I thought we had three lynches and 2 FM Id vote for you today. Estermont we really need you to tell us the Fluff in your role PM

Velaryon - I really need to re-read you, cos I can't remeber much of what you said apart from wanting to lynch the Cult to prove the cults innocense. I have yet to carefully read the case.

I believe Rambo was the evil Guard or why wasn't Norrey guarded last night?

I honestly don't see how me posting more of my role PM helps making it any more believable, but ok. I'm in King's Landing to help elect a new Hand. I have abused drugs and alcoholics in the past, and this has made my body a living pharmacy, making me immune to the maester's potion.

Thats cos you had your role PM. I was hoping for something as crazy as Harte's fluff.

unfortunatly its not as crazy and it's a familiar description - I'm sure I've read very similar in past games.

Edit Wait a min. you have taken advantage of poor off their face's Alcoholics? Can't you get laid without plying them with Alcohol first?

The votes from Day one

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1390423' date='Jun 9 2008, 19.15']It is day 1.

4 votes for Yronwood ([s]Blackbar[/s], [color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color], [color="#008000"]Slynt[/color])
4 votes for Slynt ([color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color], Ashford, [color="#2E8B57"]Inchfield[/color], Harte)
4 votes for Rambton ([color="#2E8B57"]Jordayne[/color], [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color], [color="#8B0000"]Yronwood[/color])
1 vote for Ashford (Velaryon)

2 players have not voted: [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color], Estermont.[/quote]

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1390489' date='Jun 9 2008, 19.35']It is day 1.

5 votes for Rambton ([color="#2E8B57"]Jordayne[/color], [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Uffering,[/color] [color="#8B0000"]Yronwood[/color],[color="#2E8B57"] Caron[/color])
4 votes for Slynt ([color="#FF0000"]Dalt,[/color] Ashford, [color="#2E8B57"]Inchfield[/color], Harte)
3 votes for Yronwood ([s]Blackbar[/s], [color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color])
1 vote for Ashford (Velaryon)
1 vote for Inchfield ([color="#2E8B57"]Slynt[/color])

1 players have not voted: Estermont.[/quote]

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1390748' date='Jun 9 2008, 21.28']8 votes for Yronwood ([s]Blackbar[/s], [color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Slynt[/color], Harte, Velaryon, [color="#2E8B57"]Inchfield[/color], Ashford)
5 votes for Rambton ([color="#2E8B57"]Jordayne[/color], [color="#4169E1"]Norrey[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color],[color="#8B0000"] Yronwood[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color])
1 vote for Slynt ([color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color])

1 players have not voted: Estermont.[/quote]

No Evil (apart form SK) voted for Rambton (or Dalt – unless it was early) that day. On the Slynt Mob you have Ashford and Harte as well as Dalt. I think its very unlikely then that both Ashford and Harte are FM with Dalt.

Day 2 coming up

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1395283' date='Jun 12 2008, 10.15']Whats your Harte read then?

Was Rambo the guard, but evil?

Was it a lucky guess and a chain of coincidences?

Do you not buy that perhaps it was last minute, desperation distancing, hoping whichever died would PI the other?[/quote]

I just have a quick second to respond to this.

- Rambo could have been the guard, guarded Harte, and then lied about lying about his role. (false retraction)

Why would he do this? yeah, it could have been to put suspicion on innocent Harte, or it could have been to distance from guilty Harte if Rambton thought his fate was more or less sealed.

The problem with the evil Harte theory in this case is that Harte was not even remotely suspected by people (at least in public). It would be an odd move to establish a Rambo-Harte link in this way unless Harte was potentially going to be in trouble soon. It would have been better for Rambton to just leave his evil partner alone and go down solo. The distancing was just unnecessary.

- it could also be that Rambo was lying about everything (including his role) and either Uff was indeed a guard, or else Harte is lying or going to post a retraction of his role in some way, etc. Maybe evil Harte claimed to be guarded in order to prop up Rambton's claim, and decided to deal with the consequences later. Uff gives him plausible denial. That is the hard part about claiming guard, or being guarded.

So, my general read on Harte is that he has potential to be FM, but can be delayed to endgame.

I am out again for an hour or so.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1395362' date='Jun 12 2008, 07.47']Honestly I am getting Parranoid feelings about you Ashford.

I mean you have been on the Cult is Innocent side for most of the game. Part of me wonders if this is insurance for the FM to give you the best shot of taking you into the final 3.

However you are also one of hte people I trust the most, - Which is a Big reason I get parranoid.[/quote]

If I'm an FM, i must have decided very early that Rambo would be sacraficed.

You, however, ping my tinhat--o-meter for a better reason...

If Rambo was the guard, it suddenly makes sense. You save him, yet cast very little doubt on yourself by also saving a cultist. Still,m an innocent dies, so why would it bother you? You also draw out the OC for Rambo to guard if he can survive one more night. Meanwhile, you hedge your bets by no longer defending Rambo. If he does die, you aren't under too much pressure.

I may have to read you again when I get home. I still FEEL you are innocent, but would rather find some more information one way or another.

[quote]Votes for day 2

It is day 2.

3 votes for Mooton (Harte, Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color])
1 vote for Caron ([color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color])
1 vote for Ashford ([color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color])
1 vote for Inchfield ([color="#008080"]Slynt[/color])

7 players have not voted: [s]Blackbar[/s], [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color], Estermont, [color="#2E8B57"]Inchfield[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color], Velaryon.[/quote]

[quote]It is day 2.

5 votes for Mooton (Harte, [color="#FF0000"]Rambton, Dalt, [/color] Velaryon, [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color])
2 votes for Caron ([color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color], [s]Blackbar[/s])
2 votes for Rambton (Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color])

1 player has not voted: Estermont.[/quote]

[quote]It is day 2.

4 votes for Mooton (Harte, [color="#FF0000"]Rambton, Dalt[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color])
3 votes for Caron ([color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color], [s]Blackbar[/s], Ashford)
1 vote for Rambton ([color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color])

2 players have not voted: Estermont, Velaryon.[/quote]

[quote]It is day 2.

4 votes for Mooton (Harte, [color="#FF0000"]Rambton, Dalt[/color], [color="#2E8B57"]Caron[/color])
3 votes for Caron ([color="#2E8B57"]Uffering[/color], [s]Blackbar[/s], Ashford)
1 vote for Ashford ([color="#FF0000"]Mooton[/color])
1 vote for Rambton ([color="#FF0000"]Norrey[/color])

2 players have not voted: Estermont, Velaryon.[/quote]

[quote]It is day 2.

6 votes for Caron (Uffering, [s]Blackbar[/s], Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color], [color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color],[color="#0000FF"] Mooton[/color])
4 votes for Mooton (Harte, [color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color], Velaryon,[color="#2E8B57"] Caron[/color])
1 vote for Rambton (Estermont)[/quote]

This is a harder one for me to get my head round. Looking back I get the feeling that the FM may have thought I was their symp. :blush: we also have Harte voting with Dalt and Rambton for most of the day, then Velaryon taking Rambton's place. I know this is CF but I would seriously expect the FM to spread their votes a bit.

Votes for Day 3

[quote]It is day 3.

3 votes for Rambton ([color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color])
1 vote for Harte ([color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color])
1 vote for Estermont ([color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color])
1 vote for Mooton (Harte)

3 players have not voted: [s]Blackbar[/s], Estermont, Velaryon.[/quote]

[quote]5 votes for Rambton ([color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color], Estermont, Harte)
2 vote for Estermont ([color="#FF0000"]Dalt, Rambton[/color])

2 players have not voted: [s]Blackbar[/s], Velaryon.[/quote]

I don’t think anyone was surprised that Rambton was lynched or that anyone tried to protect him that day. Only me until it became clear he was not the OC.

The thing that stands out the most is Dalt and Rambton’s votes on Estermont. Is that distancing or is it meant to look like distancing?

Anyoen see something I missed?

Anyone good at working out who could not be partners with whom? Why did Norrey have to be WJ :cry:

Edit apparently the Votecount for day 3 was incorrect

[quote]End of day was actually

5 Rambton ([color="#0000FF"]Mooton[/color], Ashford, [color="#0000FF"]Norrey[/color], Estermont, Harte)
1 Dalt (Velaryon)
1 Harte ([color="#FF0000"]Rambton[/color])

2 people have not voted: [s]Blackbar[/s], [color="#FF0000"]Dalt[/color][/quote]

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1395461' date='Jun 12 2008, 14.45']If I'm an FM, i must have decided very early that Rambo would be sacraficed.

You, however, ping my tinhat--o-meter for a better reason...

If Rambo was the guard, it suddenly makes sense. You save him, yet cast very little doubt on yourself by also saving a cultist. Still,m an innocent dies, so why would it bother you? You also draw out the OC for Rambo to guard if he can survive one more night. Meanwhile, you hedge your bets by no longer defending Rambo. If he does die, you aren't under too much pressure.

I may have to read you again when I get home. I still FEEL you are innocent, but would rather find some more information one way or another.[/quote]

I get parranoid easily towards end game.

Looking again at the votes you have been on Dalt (day 1) then Rambton just about ever since. That would be a crazy way to play against your team mates. You (Ashford) are only a FM if you have a surviving partner ans you'd still be mad.

Edit. I drew the OC out? All Mooton had to do was say "Rambton is not a cultist"

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Ashford, Blackbar, Estermont, Harte, Mooton, Velaryon.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

1 vote for Velaryon (Mooton)

5 players have not voted: Ashford, Blackbar, Estermont, Harte, Velaryon.

approx 20 hours remain

Archived