AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

[quote name='House Mooton' post='1395979' date='Jun 12 2008, 20.59']I would like to see your list of suspects Vel.[/quote]

Mooten is more or less CI

Harte is looking very PI to me

It goes without saying that I am innocent.

Your points on Blackbar were helpful in moving him down in suspicion.

That leaves Ashford and Estermont. If it were me, I would lynch these two with the last two lynches we have.

I've already talked about Ashford, and had my vote on him. Estermont is a blank and is worthy of a lynch since there is reason to believe the other remaining players are innocent.

Much of what I have said in the game may seem like distancing or whatever, but it is all my honest statements and opinions. I can only say that lots of votes can look like distancing, or distractions. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

[quote name='House Velaryon' post='1395985' date='Jun 12 2008, 15.01']Good point about Blackbar.

That leaves Ashford and Estermont as potential baddies from my POV.

I wish there was some way to convince everyone of my innocence, but if you can't see it by reading my posts, I doubt there is anything I can say at this point to change your mind. I'll be around off and on if there are any questions or explanations wanted from me, but I think that we have said what needs to be said, unless Estermont wants to go for post #25.[/quote]

PIing Harte?

Which of me or the turtle do you suspect more?
Why?

Harte I have a hard time believing you got no result twice. I really doubt an innocent guard is still alive and unclaimed. Also I wonder why you chose me as your Investigation, I mean Mooton and Norrey where the cultists, and I was the last person they would have converted, after all I am no their side.

For that matter I have a role to claim*. I am the Cult symp :D

Ok I’m really the toothfairy

What still don’t believe me.

No? If you really got close enough to see under that Blackout Censorship mark then you would notice I’m a Nakid Kaylee, and I’ve had nought betwixt my withers since I been in this Red keep. And Harte Can’t even find my feet :cry: If you’d tried further up then you’d have noticed my sweet Innocence.

I don’t believe you Harte, I don’t believe you where Guarded both nights. I have asked the mods what would happen if a non Cultist was investigated my the Cult Finder. You would have got a result. And I am really disappointed you wanted my feet not my withers. Guess you don’t like Girls.

I am not going to vote for you yet Harte cos I got to go for about an hour and need to think if there's an innocnet reason.

* all role claims are Jokes.

Hi, I'm back.

My vote's on [b]Estermont[/b]. Why? Because out of the suspicious people that could possibly survive to endgame (ie, everyone that's not me or Moots) , I don't want it to be him. I know that if I survived, I'd be all "Oh, hell with it, Estermont's been useless all game so my vote's on him." He's been suspicious, he's been ineffectual, and I don't think he deserves to skate beyond today.

I am suspicious of Velaryon for being a symp. It might just be the paranoia speaking, but there's something weird about his behavior--I think it's his "I wouldn't be a bad lynch" thing--that makes me think he wouldn't mind biting it. That sort of thing doesn't seem right for an FM at this point. If there's two FM, they may as well go all out fighting tooth and nail to try to survive until tomorrow. If he's the last FM, then he should definitely be fighting tooth and nail to try to survive until tomorrow. If he's a symp, I think he's likely protecting Estermont.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1396048' date='Jun 12 2008, 14.28']Harte I have a hard time believing you got no result twice. I really doubt an innocent guard is still alive and unclaimed. Also I wonder why you chose me as your Investigation, I mean Mooton and Norrey where the cultists, and I was the last person they would have converted, after all I am no their side.[/quote]
Why would I lie about not getting a result [i]twice[/i]? Given that Norrey was the OC, Moots was the first convert, and Dalt is clearly the second (and final) "convert", and the chances of there being an innocent-guard near nonexistent, I could've just said I got a Not-Cult result on you. It's not like there's a chance you're [i]not[/i] Cult.

Quite frankly, the reason I investigated you is because you said something along the lines of how I may as well investigate you. I was ready to just send in no action because there is no damn point to my investigations anyhow at this point. Nor was there ever to begin with, apparently. But you were right. I may as well investigate you. Why not?

I have PM'd the mods about my lack of PM, and I have... gotten no response. Deja vu, really. So I just sent in my bajillionth WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEEEE PM. Alas.

either someone is lying about interaction with the mods, or the mods are perhaps being inconsistant. dirty pool either way.

Ashy, I am not real motivated to do a whole lot more analysis. Obviously it would help if someone claimed innocent guard right about nnow because that would mean that they are either confirming Harte as a good guy, or else they are Harte's FM partner in which case we were probably screwed anyway.

So, guard, iff you are out there, you have the chance to create 3 CIs right now, which is more than a single FM can handle with the time we have left. if you can prove your role with a code or something, there is no reason to remain hidden now. At least that I can think of.

If you reveal, you support Harte and that makes you, Harte and Mooten all prime NK targets. the FM doesn't want to leave Mooten (CI) and can't risk a guard blocking him, either.

All i know is that it ain't me.

Maybe it's no one and Harte is the FM. i don't know. i just tend to think better of Harte now, for previously mentioned reasoning.

I really wouldn't mind being lynched, as I would clearly be a problem the next few days.

Personally, I would prefer lynching Harte, Ashford or Velaryon, in no particular order. I'll try to get a reread done so I have a better idea what I think of these people.

However, a thought about Blackbar. Yes, he's been a strong supporter about the innocent cult, but he also said we shouldn't lynch Rambto. The setting was us stuck between Rambto and Mooton (with Mooton leading, iirc), and then Blackbar saying it'd be stupid and he had super duper intel telling us why. If Blackbar is evil it's a perfectly valid thing to do. He could easily see that he had an "out" in calling Rambto the OC, so by saving Mooton aswell he'd get to keep his partner alive for one more day. Also a possibility that he believed Mooton to be a symp, Mooton did you ever do something that could be perceived as a symp clue on day 1 or 2?

I HAS A MODZ PM!

Blackbar is (unsurprisingly) not a member of the Maester Faction. The mods will confirm that I just got my PM if that's necessary.

I'd say that the wording of the not-a-cultist result makes it pretty clear that my action failed yesterday rather than my almighty schnoz being unable to read an FM's stinky feet.

[quote name='House Harte' post='1396133' date='Jun 12 2008, 16.21']I HAS A MODZ PM!

Blackbar is (unsurprisingly) not a member of the Maester Faction. The mods will confirm that I just got my PM if that's necessary.

I'd say that the wording of the not-a-cultist result makes it pretty clear that my action failed yesterday rather than my almighty schnoz being unable to read an FM's stinky feet.[/quote]

I'd quite like the mods to confirm this, just because.

Ok Harte I am going to believe you. I'm glad I eddited out my knee jerk reaction of voting for you just before I posted.

Anyone feel that Estermonts "Fluff" don't really fit with Harte's? Also it feels somewhat familiar, I am sure we have had Drug Addicts being imune to potion or posion in games before. I am not sure we have had smelly feet. Piper has gone to a lot of trouble to make this game orrigonal, he's put a lot of work in the opening scene's Tarbar and Cutjack. I'd say it would be out of charater for him to get Lazy with just one role PM.

[quote name='House Estermont' post='1395372' date='Jun 12 2008, 13.05']I honestly don't see how me posting more of my role PM helps making it any more believable, but ok. I'm in King's Landing to help elect a new Hand. I have abused drugs and alcoholics in the past, and this has made my body a living pharmacy, making me immune to the maester's potion.[/quote]

[quote name='House Harte' post='1396133' date='Jun 12 2008, 21.21']I HAS A MODZ PM!

I'd say that the wording of the not-a-cultist result makes it pretty clear that my action failed yesterday rather than my almighty schnoz being unable to read an FM's stinky feet.[/quote]

Hang on one sec.

Please confirm that your result said "Not-a-cultist" or did it use some other phrase?

Archived