Mafia Mini a la surprise

Piper of Chaos

Hi folks,

unfortunatly the number of ign-ups for Game LIII has been struggling. It might take a while o get the big game started, so I offer all of you that want to play right now a mini game. Nothing special, vanilla without alts.

Everyone who wants to play please PM me. If I get 9 players or more in the next few hours, we might even start today. Those who are still signed-up for the big should please confirm that they're willing to play in the mini.

Thanks

Piper

[b]Rules[/b]

We will use the standard mafia rules. You all know them.

Days will last 28 hours, nights will last 8 hours. Provisionals are your best friend.

[b]Roles
[/b]
One player will be the lucky one to choose between these roles:

one-time bulletproof

healer (not able to heal himself)

one-time finder

Ok, here is the setup:

You are a bunch of football fans in a bus that is on it's way to Vienna. During your journey you have tons of fun and you especially like to make fun off the Austrians.

You decide to soend the night in a lovely dark motel in the Alpes which is called "Gey Schluffen".
After two or three dozen jokes about Austrians you go to bed.

When you awake, your busdriver has been murdered. Obviously by your Austrian hosts. Unfortunatly, they have gone undercover by masquerading as football fans like you. And they have destroyed your bus.

Now you are sticked together with them, and from far away you hear someone yodel and it sounds like death.

Get your filthy vote off me!

You are, at best, a fairweather fan, and at worst a killer! I highly suspect the latter, because you're evil.

Whereas I have been a fan of [s]soccer[/s] football since my mother saw Austria win the Eurocup, World Cup, and even American Cup ('cause we're that talented) when I was in utero.

Also, I speak fluent [s]Austrian[/s] German, and am clearly not an imposter.

Oh, and I'd never kill a busdriver. I mean, come on. Even if we weren't going to the match, we'd eventually have to leave, and I'm scared of big busses falling off curving cliffs. I hate that shit.

(See, my logic is still sound, after all of these months. :P)

I may have misread the setting. :P

So we're not Austrians but we're going to Vienna to watch a match?

I'm still a die-hard fan after seeing [*insert country here*] win all those games! And I still speak fluent [*insert language here*].

Also, like any good football fan, I drink massive quantities of alcohol, and thus I win. :P

Where is everyone? :cry:

I only have about another hour, then I'm off for like 6 hours, and when I come back I'll be hungry. (Where's the peanut butter? :drool:) So it might be even longer than that.

I wish there were people for me to [s]lynch[/s] play with.

Oh, I claim RI.

(And don't worry, I sent in a provisional heal on Gert already, in case the day ends quickly.)

It is day 1.

9 players remain: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Mexal, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for AutumnEvenings (Mexal)

8 players have not voted: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

I leave you a [url="http://www.ugcs.net/~jc/cgi/mafia?.id=game/837d48c740119b573182db52932a0e7f"]link[/url] to the vote counter, since I won't be available 24 hours a day.

Oh, I figured it out. It's [b]Whiskeyjack[/b].

For personal reasons. ;)

Which is to say, see, he does this shit with baseball for his job. So he hates other sports like non-American football because he can't make any money off of them. And if we all watched that instead of baseball, all his clients would turn into little weeping boys, and then Whiskeyjack would have to spend time consoling them before dropping them like hot potatoes and running to Hawaii, where, as per the precedent, he would check this board. :P

Glad to be of service for y'all.

*bows*

(Oh, his partner is probably VSM. 'Cause she's small and always got picked last at gym.)

[quote name='AutumnEvenings' post='1375818' date='May 29 2008, 15.42']Oh, I figured it out. It's [b]Whiskeyjack[/b].

For personal reasons. ;)

Which is to say, see, he does this shit with baseball for his job. So he hates other sports like non-American football because he can't make any money off of them. And if we all watched that instead of baseball, all his clients would turn into little weeping boys, and then Whiskeyjack would have to spend time consoling them before dropping them like hot potatoes and running to Hawaii, where, as per the precedent, he would check this board. :P

Glad to be of service for y'all.

*bows*

(Oh, his partner is probably VSM. 'Cause she's small and always got picked last at gym.)[/quote]

You must have gone to the LCOTNW School of How to Write Long Boring Posts. My eyes started to close half way through. :sleep:

Odds on who will die tonight....

Whiskeyjack: 1-1
Mexal: 4-1
AE: 7-1
The Field: 20-1

*bets on The Field*

*lynches Whiskeyjack*

*switches heal to Mexal*

*The Field gets nightkilled*

*AE wins lots of money and buys some new shoes. Also fixes the damn bus and hires someone to take us to Vienna, where she goes to a masquerade, because she always thought that'd be pretty cool.*

Oh geez... everyone here is a good player. There isn't anyone I can feel smugly superior about.

Umm... I loves the [s]soccer[/s] football. I love it better than mom, baseball, and apple pie. I loves it better than my gas guzzling chevy, my big mac hamburgers, and my 164 oz coke. I loves it better than smacking gum while I talk on my cell phone and make fun of foreigners.

What I hate is killers. Let's lynch [b]Harlot[/b].

[quote name='AutumnEvenings' post='1375781' date='May 29 2008, 14.23']Also, I speak fluent [s]Austrian[/s] German, and am clearly not an imposter.[/quote]

Good woman.

Archived