Mafia Mini a la surprise

Piper of Chaos

So I take it GODGE-DOSS ODD KAY-O-SAW is Piper of Chaos in one of them foreign languages...

/hick

I am going to do the same*

German - west
Dutch - het westen
French - occidental
Greek - δύση
Italian - ad ovest
Japanese - 西
Chinese - 西部
Korean - 서쪽
Portuguese - ocidental
Russian - западно
Spanish - del oeste

*To my knowlege the Yahoo Babelfish Translator didn't change "West" into anything offensive or inadvertantly "out" me as the FM. However if it did, please send all complaints to WhiskeyJack.

[quote name='West' post='1375879' date='May 29 2008, 15.20']So I take it GODGE-DOSS ODD KAY-O-SAW is Piper of Chaos in one of them foreign languages...

/hick

I am going to do the same*

German - west
Dutch - het westen
French - occidental
Greek - δύση
Italian - ad ovest
Japanese - 西
Chinese - 西部
Korean - 서쪽
Portuguese - ocidental
Russian - западно
Spanish - del oeste

*To my knowlege the Yahoo Babelfish Translator didn't change "West" into anything offensive or inadvertantly "out" me as the FM. However if it did, please send all complaints to WhiskeyJack.[/quote]

It's Croatian, and they, like the Austrians and Poles will go down.*

*On the football field, no tanks involved. :|

[quote name='Katarina die Siegerin' post='1375884' date='May 29 2008, 16.24']It's Croatian, and they, like the Austrians and Poles will go down.*

*On the football field, no tanks involved. :|[/quote]
Oh... sigh.

Croatian wasn't one of the choices at Babelfish.

Oh, in Texas... Pole bending is an event in Rodeo. In the event you must weave your horse through a line of poles as fast as you can. The bend comes in as the horse pushes the poles to the side. That is what comes to mind when you say "Poles will go down."

When someone says Austrians or Croatians will go down it brings to mind... um... never mind... that really [i]is[/i] dirty.

It is day 1.

9 players remain: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Mexal, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

1 vote for AutumnEvenings (Mexal)
1 vote for Harlot (West)
1 vote for Whiskeyjack (AutumnEvenings)

6 players have not voted: Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, Whiskeyjack.

[quote name='Alytha' post='1375894' date='May 29 2008, 15.32']Hello

This game now also features a Tardis and a cult. Just FYI ;)[/quote]

[b]Alytha[/b]
[b]Alytha[/b]
[b]Alytha[/b]
[b]Alytha[/b]
[b]Alytha[/b]

[b]Alytha[/b] is lynched. She was an EVIL mod. It is now Night. :tantrum:

[quote name='AutumnEvenings' post='1375916' date='May 29 2008, 15.47']Good thing I sent in my heal then.

(What's a tardis?)

Look, y'all, this game needs more lynching.[/quote]

[b]AutumnEvenings[/b]

:smug:

It is day 1.

9 players remain: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Mexal, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for AutumnEvenings (Mexal, Kat)
1 vote for Harlot (West)
1 vote for Whiskeyjack (AutumnEvenings)

5 players have not voted: Gertrude, Harlot, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, Whiskeyjack.

[quote name='West' post='1375895' date='May 29 2008, 17.33']Oh... sigh.

Croatian wasn't one of the choices at Babelfish.

Oh, in Texas... Pole bending is an event in Rodeo. In the event you must weave your horse through a line of poles as fast as you can. The bend comes in as the horse pushes the poles to the side. That is what comes to mind when you say "Poles will go down."

When someone says Austrians or Croatians will go down it brings to mind... um... never mind... that really [i]is[/i] dirty.[/quote]

Am I the only one who seriously has no clue what West is talking about half the time? Why is he going off about pole bending, whatever the hell that is?

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1375974' date='May 29 2008, 19.19']Am I the only one who seriously has no clue what West is talking about half the time? Why is he going off about pole bending, whatever the hell that is?[/quote]

Because he's strange?

Poker is cool, but not as cool as football.

Kat, I have to teach you some phrases that you might want to use for your German campaign:

Verpiss' Dich! = Fuck off!

Du hast echt keine Ahnung! = You really have no clue!

Dummes Gelaber! = blablabla

Ihr habt keine Chance! = You have no chamce!

Wir werden Euch den Arsch versohlen! = We are going to spank your asses!

Archived