Mafia Mini a la surprise

Piper of Chaos

AE, I have changed my mind! I shall not be Pless, but Piper!

Wir werden Euch den Arsch versohlen, bad guys! Watch out!

First step: We find the killers and vote for them.

I am thinking that [b]Mexal[/b] is evil? Why? Secret signs!

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1375974' date='May 29 2008, 17.19']Am I the only one who seriously has no clue what West is talking about half the time? Why is he going off about pole bending, whatever the hell that is?[/quote]

Only half the time? Damn. I am not trying hard enough.

Sorry for the pole bending tangent. Last week of school with 11 and 12 year olds. I am just a bit shy of crazy right now. But tomorrow at 2:00 I am free! FREE!

Until August 16th.

sigh

It is day 1.

9 players remain: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Mexal, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for AutumnEvenings (Mexal, Whiskeyjack)
1 vote for Ser Spider (Harlot)
1 vote for Whiskeyjack (AutumnEvenings)
1 vote for Mexal (Kat)
1 vote for Harlot (West)

3 players have not voted: Gertrude, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1376164' date='May 29 2008, 21.16']Yes, [b]Harlot[/b], I believe it would.[/quote]

Nope. That didn't seem to work either. Try another player and see if you get a better response.

Time for a serious vote. [b]Harlot[/b]

[quote name='Harlot' post='1376050' date='May 29 2008, 19.18']Gah. Sorry RL took an unexpected turn. I've just got home and will endevour to catch up on the 3 pages of whatever the hell you all have been up to.[/quote]

Okay, so this is your first post in the game. Yet you're apologizing for not being around earlier. Is there a reason why we should have expected you to be here for the start of the game? It wasn't as if you said "I'll be right back" and then disappeared for hours.

The tone is very nervous and forced. The 'gah' and the 'will endeavor to catch up' and the 'whatever the hell you all have been up to' and the fact that you felt the need to explain......it all looks manufactured to me.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1376067' date='May 29 2008, 19.34']As of now, I feel compelled to vote [b]Spidey[/b]. It'll be something nice for him to wake up to.[/quote]

And here again. 'I feel compelled to vote Spidey'. The choice of words feels forced. Compelled? Why?

Plus, its a nice safe vote for somebody who isn't around. Silly joke vote that nobody can take seriously and that nobody will be able to respond to (well....aside from me responding to it right here :P).

[quote name='Harlot' post='1376161' date='May 29 2008, 21.14']Would it help move the game along if I voted for someone else? :unsure:[/quote]

If you were so worried about moving the game along, then why did you vote for somebody who was certain to be absent for the 7+ hours following your vote? Somebody who was going to return well after you were asleep? It wasn't a vote that was going to prompt discussion or interaction in any constructive way....which is fine, in certain circumstances. But its not fine if you're then going to turn around and complain about the lack of activity in the game.

If I have figured this correctly day will end at around 8:00pm CST (USA tomorrow.)

We have plenty of time, and I am not convinced by WJ's day one case on Harlot. I'll [b]remove vote[/b] and check in tomorrow.

Good night all.

[quote name='West' post='1376257' date='May 29 2008, 23.09']We have plenty of time, and I am not convinced by WJ's day one case on Harlot. I'll [b]remove vote[/b] and check in tomorrow.[/quote]

What a surprise. :rolleyes: Have you ever agreed with anything I've ever posted?

For the record, you're the other person who looks suspicious to me right now. Your posts also come off as being very forced. The difference is, thats fairly standard for you. It's not for Harlot.

*stumbles into the thread*

Sorry I'm late. Bus drive+alps=verysickmonster :P

The case on Harlot... eh, as far as first cases go, I don't think it's that bad. Some of it may be stretching things, but I think the last point is valid. Besides, it always bugs me when players vote for the absent player just for the sake of having a vote down.

I've always prefered voting low posters to absent players. ;)

Kat, Plesz and Piper are one of the same. Ask Dunny.

The Harlot case...not bad for two posts. :P I mean, I wouldn't mind axing him, but that's mainly based on my own pet peeves of (a) voting someone who has yet to show, and (b) wanting to/remarking on moving a vote before the player has responded to it, for no reason. ("Move the game along" doesn't mean someone else has done something suspicious, and it's not like anyone was actually going to be lynched just then, etc.) All it does is make his vote useless. I mean, Spidey will feel zero pressure about that if/when he ever sees it, assuming you haven't just dropped it elsewhere.

I'll consider lynching him. :drool:

Kinda nervous 'bout how Mexal and Whiskeyjack seem to be voting as a unit. (First me, now Harlot.)

I hope Gert posts soon, 'cause it's been fucking ages since I played with her. :)

Vote stays 'till Whiskeyjack cracks. :P

(P.S. In other sports related news, the evil Lakers advance. I guess they're better than the disgusting Spurs though. *sigh*)

[quote name='AutumnEvenings' post='1376301' date='May 30 2008, 01.07']Kinda nervous 'bout how Mexal and Whiskeyjack seem to be voting as a unit. (First me, now Harlot.)[/quote]
Spooky. Almost as spooky as Plesz and Piper being one and the same... :leaving:

Harlot does not seem especially evil to me based on Whiskeyjack's reasoning. WJ's post feels like an overreaction. If he is evil, I am going to spank his ass!! :tantrum:

Vote remains on Mexal until WJ explains why he's following Mexal's votes.

Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft!!

It is day 1.

9 players remain: AutumnEvenings, Gertrude, Harlot, Kat, Mexal, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West, Whiskeyjack.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Harlot (Mexal, Whiskeyjack)
1 vote for Mexal (Kat)
1 vote for Whiskeyjack (AutumnEvenings)
1 vote for Ser Spider (Harlot)

4 players have not voted: Gertrude, Ser Spider, VerySmallMonster, West.

16 hours left of the day. Day will and at 3:06 am CET, which means I won't be around probably.

[quote name='Katarina die Siegerin' post='1376359' date='May 30 2008, 01.31']Vote remains on Mexal until WJ explains why he's following Mexal's votes.[/quote]

You and AE are just far too observant.

I just can't handle all this pressure to crack so, explanation time. WJ and I are friend finders. We decided we'd work in tandem this game because we're badass like that. I throw down the first vote then WJ follows it up with a case to make it look like we're not working in tandem when in reality we are. The plan was supposed to be super slick but there is no fooling you guys :owned:

I'm disappointed in ourselves :(

As for the case, it's a true work of beauty.

[quote name='Harlot' post='1376534' date='May 30 2008, 06.58']With the whole eight posts since I went to bed, I can see why being concerned about inactivity would be suspicious. :rolleyes:[/quote]

There are 9 players. 8 of us live in the U.S. How much activity did you expect while we were sleeping?

Archived