Mafia 54: Return of the Cannibal

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Myatt' post='1423409' date='Jul 1 2008, 14.11']How about a combination. We are the vampiric ninja pirates from Heaven, and love to watch Sailor Moon.[/quote]

Vote [b]Myatt. [/b]Anyone who tries to please everyone must be guilty.

*prances around the room*

I'm a pretty purple pony.

[quote name='House Whitehill' post='1423652' date='Jul 1 2008, 22.32']Since you're so good at imagining conversations.

[you fill this part in]

[b]Costayne[/b][/quote]

Is this mad libs?

I'll try.

Whitehill: Costayne, you're giving answers to the bad guys! You must be a symp!
Costayne: Er... that makes no sense Whitehill.
Whitehill: Well, ok. But I'm going to vote for you anyway.
Costayne: I sure feel the pressure now. I'm so glad we had this imaginary conversation.

[quote name='House Costayne' post='1423646' date='Jul 1 2008, 23.28']Costayne: 3 meaningless votes, you mean? Ooh, I'm sure Overton's really feeling the heat there.[/quote]

Well to be fair the AC in this hall doesn't appear to be working so its quite stuffy and airless...come on, it's not a great setting so we have to use our imaginations people!

[quote name='House Whitehill' post='1423652' date='Jul 1 2008, 16.32']Since you're so good at imagining conversations.

[you fill this part in]

[b]Costayne[/b][/quote]
lol

(yes, I am trying to crank up my post count)

(the previous statement was false)

(the third statement after the one composed of 34 characters, including spaces, is true)

(two of the above statements are false)

(the above statement will be true after you change one word)

(this statement nullifies all other statements)

(this statement nullifies the above statement)

[quote name='House Grandison' post='1423661' date='Jul 1 2008, 23.37']lol

(yes, I am trying to crank up my post count)

(the previous statement was false)

(the third statement after the one composed of 34 characters, including spaces, is true)

(two of the above statements are false)

(the above statement will be true after you change one word)

(this statement nullifies all other statements)

(this statement nullifies the above statement)[/quote]

My head hurts - all I'm reading is '(I'm a bad guy)'

[quote name='House Overton' post='1423669' date='Jul 1 2008, 22.40']My head hurts - all I'm reading is '(I'm a bad guy)'[/quote]

It's actually logically consistent :stunned: but leaves the question of whether Grandison is trying to pad his post count still undecided.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: Brax, Costayne, Egen, Fell, Grandison, Harte, Jordayne, Myatt, Overton, Reyne, Strong, Tarth, Templeton, Tyrell, Whitehill.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Overton (Fell, Grandison, Jordayne)
2 votes for Grandison (Myatt, Overton)
1 vote for Myatt (Brax)
1 vote for Costayne (Whitehill)
1 vote for Jordayne (Costayne)
1 vote for Whitehill (Tyrell)

6 players have not voted: Egen, Harte, Reyne, Strong, Tarth, Templeton.

[quote name='House Overton' post='1423699' date='Jul 1 2008, 17.01']Yeh I thought about it - he makes seven statements yet says nothing. Impressive, but a bit...pointless. And that would be a skill that serves you well as a mafiaperson, [b]Grandison[/b][/quote]

Yeah, cause we all know no one here makes pointless statements at the beginning of day one, right? :rolleyes:

Hey we all do - I've had seven posts and every one of them devoid of useful comment. But we must needs say something, and vote for someone. So why are you touchy about this? Are you defending Grandison?

[quote name='House Jordayne' post='1423710' date='Jul 1 2008, 18.09']Yeah, cause we all know no one here makes pointless statements at the beginning of day one, right? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Of course they can...and those who can't come up with anything better will use them against them. :P

[quote name='House Jordayne' post='1423727' date='Jul 1 2008, 18.18']Shit? I'm visible? WTF? Sorry Targ... dunno what's up with that.[/quote]

It was most likely targs fault if they were fixing your av ;)

(always blame the mods...just don't vote for them)

[quote name='House Overton' post='1423719' date='Jul 1 2008, 17.14']Hey we all do - I've had seven posts and every one of them devoid of useful comment. But we must needs say something, and vote for someone. So why are you touchy about this? Are you defending Grandison?[/quote]

Are you asking loaded questions? :P

[quote name='House Brax' post='1423729' date='Jul 1 2008, 17.20']It was most likely targs fault if they were fixing your av ;)

(always blame the mods...just don't vote for them)[/quote]

Yeah, I figured that one out too. Way to go Targ. Making me break the rules YOU set forth!

Archived