Mafia 54: Return of the Cannibal

Shadowbaby

[quote name='Sariel' post='1432299' date='Jul 8 2008, 18.35']well that's not entirely true, surely. We did get the last killer lynched before our faction kicked the bucket. The fact that we couldn't win doesn't mean we didn't beat the FM[/quote]

WJ beat the FM, not the innocents.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1432359' date='Jul 9 2008, 01.39']WJ beat the FM, not the innocents.[/quote]

because he killed two of them you mean? I don't think that's all that relevant. What's important is that at the very end of the game, there was one innocent and the sk left standing.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1435425' date='Jul 10 2008, 20.34']As Karsa says - none can stop me.

Witness.[/quote]
:rolleyes: I still don't get how so many boys like that character so much. He's only interesting when that witch is around, imo.

[quote name='potsherds' post='1435447' date='Jul 10 2008, 15.45']:rolleyes: I still don't get how so many boys like that character so much. He's only interesting when that witch is around, imo.[/quote]

He's interesting because he's an absolute badass and he knows it.

[quote name='Mexal' post='1435451' date='Jul 10 2008, 20.46']He's interesting because he's an absolute badass and he knows it.[/quote]
More like arrogant and insufferable, despite his charm. I like that the witch shows he is at least slightly 3-dimensional and capable of thoughts beyond "Me smash!!!!!"

I like the character well enough, but not enough to want to quote him and compare myself to him. I don't think it's a very flattering comparison. :P (No offense, WJ.)

[quote name='potsherds' post='1435465' date='Jul 10 2008, 14.51']More like arrogant and insufferable, despite his charm. I like that the witch shows he is at least slightly 3-dimensional and capable of thoughts beyond "Me smash!!!!!"

I like the character well enough, but not enough to want to quote him and compare myself to him. I don't think it's a very flattering comparison. :P (No offense, WJ.)[/quote]

Karsa is my idol.

[quote name='potsherds' post='1435465' date='Jul 10 2008, 15.51']More like arrogant and insufferable, despite his charm. I like that the witch shows he is at least slightly 3-dimensional and capable of thoughts beyond "Me smash!!!!!"

I like the character well enough, but not enough to want to quote him and compare myself to him. I don't think it's a very flattering comparison. :P (No offense, WJ.)[/quote]

He's the consummate bad ass. That should be idolized. Not to mention, he's clever as hell but hides it behind a rather simple exterior. I like people who are constantly underestimated and knows it.

Er, now I need to go back and read the end of the game...but...congrats on winning, WJ.

Glad to see the innocents came in 2nd. ;)

[quote name='Kat' post='1435679' date='Jul 10 2008, 16.44']Er, now I need to go back and read the end of the game...but...congrats on winning, WJ.

Glad to see the innocents came in 2nd. ;)[/quote]

When you play the game of mafia you win or you die, there is no second place.

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1435979' date='Jul 10 2008, 20.55']When you play the game of mafia you win or you die, there is no second place.[/quote]

n00b.

When you play mafia for a long time, you come up with many justifications that soothe your bruised ego.

• 7 months later...

Archived