Mafia 54: Return of the Cannibal

Shadowbaby

[quote name='House Strong' post='1431307' date='Jul 8 2008, 06.01']Oh well..

In the end, I vote [b] House Brax [/b] because his claim makes so little sense if he was an innocent he deserves death for that alone :P[/quote]

Damn

You should have asked me for the truth

[quote name='House Brax' post='1431311' date='Jul 8 2008, 12.03']Whitehill and I are both killers. I am the last FM and he is the SK. You were the last innocent. You got to pick who won the game.[/quote]

haha, no wonder I was confused then. Well, I think he deserves the victory anyways if so.

[quote name='House Brax' post='1431311' date='Jul 8 2008, 12.03']Whitehill and I are both killers. I am the last FM and he is the SK. You were the last innocent. You got to pick who won the game.[/quote]

And I must admit this gives me back some confidence regarding this game. I felt absolutely clueless, not being able to decide which of the two of you were innocent. You both felt so guilty I didn't know what to do.

It's kind of funny really, how I only seem able to survive long on this board

It is day 7.

3 players remain: Brax, Strong, Whitehill.

2 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

2 votes for Brax (Whitehill, Strong)
1 vote for Whitehill (Brax)

Brax was lynched.

That having happened, Strong and Whitehill are left all alone...

A terrible scream rings out into the air, not that there's anyone to hear, followed by hideous tearing and gobbling noises. Whitehill emerges from the town hall with blood dripping from his mouth after a little while, blinks, and stomps off to the next town...

Of Townsville, all that remains are empty houses and piles of charred bones picked clean of all the flesh. Some say only ghosts live there now, endlessly replaying games of mafia.

Good game everyone. Whitehill (WJ), the SK won.

[quote name='House Strong' post='1431313' date='Jul 8 2008, 06.06']haha, no wonder I was confused then. Well, I think he deserves the victory anyways if so.[/quote]

I knew I had lost when he kept you alive. My claim was a joke mostly since he was making a fake claim too. I just wanted to have a little fun the last day. I knew I wasn't going to win, and in truth, he desreved it.

Great game. :cheers:

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1431401' date='Jul 8 2008, 08.52']Sweet, sweet victory.

One of my most satisfying wins ever.

But I'm still so very hungry......

:devil:[/quote]

And the win that I never wanted to see :(

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1431401' date='Jul 8 2008, 08.52']Sweet, sweet victory.

One day I will learn how to lynch you...might take me a few years, but I don't give up. We had you pegged by day 3, just couldn't do anything about it, and we wanted to stay alive, so we couldn't attack you too stongly until later in the game. (but we knew who the other baddies were, so we knew the cases you were making were crap.)

[quote name='Mexal' post='1431409' date='Jul 8 2008, 08.00']And the win that I never wanted to see :([/quote]

You know you like it.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1431415' date='Jul 8 2008, 08.03']One day I will learn how to lynch you...might take me a few years, but I don't give up.[/quote]

You came really close this time. Both you and mentat played a great game.

[quote name='potsherds' post='1431537' date='Jul 8 2008, 09.29']Congrats once again, WJ. :)[/quote]

Thanks. :) And sorry for getting you lynched day 2. Though now that I've read the spoilers, I don't feel so bad. You were provoking me intentionally, so you were asking for it. :P

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1431401' date='Jul 8 2008, 07.52']Sweet, sweet victory.

Hmm....

How did you do that? I would not think it possible for a lone player to win. :) Good job WJ.

WOOT!! Innocents came in second!!! Go us!!! We only lynched 1 FM and WH/WJ killed the other 2!!!

Well now that the game's over I can stop holding in my spazziness.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1431591' date='Jul 8 2008, 14.59']Thanks. :) And sorry for getting you lynched day 2. Though now that I've read the spoilers, I don't feel so bad. You were provoking me intentionally, so you were asking for it. :P[/quote]
Hey! But I had a good [i]reason[/i] to provoke, beyond the simple pleasure of getting a reaction. :P

[quote name='MTGAP' post='1431602' date='Jul 8 2008, 11.08']Hmm....

How did you do that? I would not think it possible for a lone player to win. :) Good job WJ.

WOOT!! Innocents came in second!!! Go us!!! We only lynched 1 FM and WH/WJ killed the other 2!!!

Well now that the game's over I can stop holding in my spazziness.[/quote]

Sorry, but by time day 5 started, the innocents could not win...the FM came in second (not that it matters much ;) )

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1431972' date='Jul 8 2008, 20.11']Sorry, but by time day 5 started, the innocents could not win...the FM came in second (not that it matters much ;) )[/quote]

well that's not entirely true, surely. We did get the last killer lynched before our faction kicked the bucket. The fact that we couldn't win doesn't mean we didn't beat the FM

Archived