AGOT Mafia 53.5 - The Ankh-Morpork City Watch Masquerade Ball

Masonity

[quote name='Blind Io' post='1404181' date='Jun 18 2008, 10.52'][i]Loving[/i] the End of Day Counter, Targ. Keep it up. And put a link somewhere in mod resources.[/quote]

Is there a reason that it's counting down to 19:00:59? Are we getting an extra 59 seconds as a charity to the indecisive?

[quote name='Stoneface Vimes' post='1404189' date='Jun 18 2008, 16.57']Is there a reason that it's counting down to 19:00:59? Are we getting an extra 59 seconds as a charity to the indecisive?[/quote]

Posts made in the last minuet should count. and sometimes we will start the day half way through a minuiet. I did not want to dock you any seconds.

Oh and thank Piper for finding the countdown. He's the one that responded on the mafia board.

[quote name='Offler' post='1404138' date='Jun 18 2008, 10.34']I shun all thee for I can not see the avs, they are not blocked![/quote]

You can't see the avs, but they are not blocked? Very suspicious contradiction [b]Offler[/b].

Discworld eh?

Damn, we've really been on a roll of more unusual places for our games. Except Piper's I suppose, that was much more normal, but in a refreshing way rather than dull. Well, anyways I am absolutely clueless when it comes to Discworld, so thankfully I won't feel obligated to take part in any RP :P. Everyone else feel that way or do most other people know about Discworld?

PS- Yes, the end of day countdown is AWESOME.

[u]edit:[/u] Oh man, I am a pederast santa! :(

[quote name='Esme Weatherwax' post='1404217' date='Jun 18 2008, 11.15']You can't see the avs, but they are not blocked? Very suspicious contradiction [b]Offler[/b].[/quote]
Yes, very contradicting. Oh goody I get the first vote :P

My lisp can be confusing
But I will bring a bruising
Do not mess with me
Or I will make you pee

[quote name='Esme Weatherwax' post='1404311' date='Jun 18 2008, 19.20'][size=5]WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN ALL CAPS?[/size][/quote]
Stupid to even dare asking. As all of you should know, Death talks in CAPS. Not mocking him about this is a key to longer (although not happier) life. To mock him means to die (eventually).

Awww...it's been answered already.

[quote name='Death of Rats' post='1404393' date='Jun 18 2008, 20.10']What? You don't like RP?

Death of Rats nodded his head grimly then lifted his hand, outstretched, towards Rincewind. "Come with me, boy. I will show you the magicks of RP!"[/quote]
If you're up for RP, you should only say: SQUEAK!

That said: Oook. :P

Archived