AGOT Mafia 53.5 - The Ankh-Morpork City Watch Masquerade Ball

Masonity

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Blind Io, CMOT Dibbler, Cohen the Barbarian, Death, Death of Rats, Duck Man, Esme Weatherwax, Gatha Ogg, Greebo, Offler, Rincewind, Soul Cake Duck, Stoneface Vimes, The Hogfather, The Librarian, The Luggagge.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Offler (Esme Weatherwax)

15 players have not voted: Blind Io, CMOT Dibbler, Cohen the Barbarian, Death, Death of Rats, Duck Man, Gatha Ogg, Greebo, Offler, Rincewind, Soul Cake Duck, Stoneface Vimes, The Hogfather, The Librarian, The Luggagge.

[quote name='CMOT Dibbler' post='1404406' date='Jun 18 2008, 20.18']'ello all. wold anyone lie to purchase some "pork" sausage?[/quote]
Yeah, I'd always lie to purchase something. I fact, anything but your sausages.

But if you give me 2 AM$, I'll take one. :P

Okay, RP was fun, now let's cut for the chase:
[quote name='Blind Io' post='1404347' date='Jun 18 2008, 19.39']Death always talks in all caps.

Perhaps a reread of Dunny's Discworld game would be helpful. Can anyone provide a link?[/quote]
I dislike this post.

First of all, he explained someting I've already explained 3 minutes before. That certainly is more than he needed to write such a short post. There was even a reply before mine, although tehnically not explaining the issue. However, it looks like trying to blend in to me.

Second, why on earth would we want to read an old Mafia game right now? Not a sure indication of guilt, of course, but it's a little bit off.

I have found nothing as suspicious in the game so far. [b]Blind Io[/b]

[quote name='Cohen the Barbarian' post='1404450' date='Jun 18 2008, 13.39']RP is very hard when you've never read about yourself, and new knowledge comes hard when you're pushing your century.

But a barbarian will try his best.[/quote]

SQUEAK SQUEAK OOK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK OOK SQUEAK OOK SQUEAK SQUEAK OOK OOK

[quote name='Cohen the Barbarian' post='1404450' date='Jun 18 2008, 20.39']RP is very hard when you've never read about yourself, and new knowledge comes hard when you're pushing your century.

But a barbarian will try his best.[/quote]
You're old. You kick ass with your fellow old kick-assers.

But RP is over, so don't even bother trying.

[quote name='Librarian' post='1404471' date='Jun 18 2008, 13.49']After you try out all the vowels, perhaps you'd care to contribute?[/quote]

EEK SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK SQUEAK EEK SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK EEK

I can't understand why anybody would fail to read these books. Pratchett is a must. Evidently, you all have read all Martin already, so now you have nothing better to do but reading Terry Pratchett.

And, well... they could at least give me role of the Patrician. I have a vote, after all, haven't I?
What do you say, the Patrician is dead? And RP stage is all over? What a mess.

[quote name='Librarian' post='1404455' date='Jun 18 2008, 14.42'][i]I have found nothing as suspicious in the game so far[/i]. [b]Blind Io[/b][/quote]
(Emphasis mine) Shocking, especially considering all that has gone on thus far :P.

I do agree with you though, that did seem odd to me as I was reading. Particularly saying we should reread Dunny's game.

[quote name='Librarian' post='1404455' date='Jun 18 2008, 13.42']First of all, he explained someting I've already explained 3 minutes before. That certainly is more than he needed to write such a short post. There was even a reply before mine, although tehnically not explaining the issue. However, it looks like trying to blend in to me.[/quote]

CROSS-POSTING? I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO TAKE MY TIME.

HOWEVER, USUALLY I AM EFFICIENT.

[quote name='Death of Rats' post='1404476' date='Jun 18 2008, 14.52']EEK SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK SQUEAK EEK SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK EEK[/quote]
I will be the Death of [b]Death of Rats[/b].

[quote name='Soul Cake Duck' post='1404481' date='Jun 18 2008, 20.53']Pratchett is a must. Evidently, you all have read all Martin already, so now you have nothing better to do but reading Terry Pratchett.[/quote]
Well, we can play Mafia. Nevertheless, Pratchett is a must.

Now, your thoughts on the game?

[quote name='Hogfather' post='1404502' date='Jun 18 2008, 13.59']Death, are you seriously going to be doing that all game? It is going to start to make me want to bold your name for less and less. Friendly FYI :) .

Gotta head out for a bit, be back lataaaa.[/quote]

SQUEAK EEK EEK EEK SQUEAK EEK SQUEAK SQUEAK EEK

Archived