AGOT Mafia 53.5 - The Ankh-Morpork City Watch Masquerade Ball

Masonity

[quote name='Gytha Ogg' post='1410403' date='Jun 22 2008, 08.06']The majority of his last 25 posts have been pretty much one liners.[/quote]

I agree.

Since I think we should stay organized to win this, I'll go with the town and vote [b]Greebo[/b].

Vimes, target Lib tonight, and tomorrow based on Librarian's findings, we should lynch Lib, Cohen, or Gytha.

[quote name='Stoneface Vimes' post='1410530' date='Jun 22 2008, 12.55']Nothing for ages and the poor old cat is killed twice in two minutes. It's nice to have some action in this place.[/quote]

Maybe because he is a cat, he needs to be killed 9 times :dunno:

I'm taking a break from the painting, so I hope a mod shows up soon.

[quote name='Gytha Ogg' post='1410542' date='Jun 22 2008, 12.20']Maybe because he is a cat, he needs to be killed 9 times :dunno:

I'm taking a break from the painting, so I hope a mod shows up soon.[/quote]

Yeah, I was kind of hoping the same thing, but I don't think I'm going to get to see the results til I come back. It's going to be 7-8 hours, but I will try to get a post in to let you all know the Symp Finder results so you aren't waiting on me.

"Pass the Biscuits please, Ma'am" asked Masonimod. "And the scones are exquisite! It's a real shame Lady Pebbles couldn't join us this fair afternoon, but I hear the prime Minister had already invited her to a game of bowls!"

At that very moment, the mod alarm went off. Jumping from the edwardian sofa, Masonimod dived out the buckingham palace window, hailed a horse drawn carriage and darted home to end the day.

When he gets back, he peers into the antfarm that is Mafia, to see [b]Greebo[/b] hanging, all 9 lives used up.

Greebo was Piper.[b]It Is Night[/b]

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1410580' date='Jun 22 2008, 19.18']"Pass the Biscuits please, Ma'am" asked Masonimod. "And the scones are exquisite! It's a real shame Lady Pebbles couldn't join us this fair afternoon, but I hear the prime Minister had already invited her to a game of bowls!"

At that very moment, the mod alarm went off. Jumping from the edwardian sofa, Masonimod dived out the buckingham palace window, hailed a horse drawn carriage and darted home to end the day.

When he gets back, he peers into the antfarm that is Mafia, to see [b]Greebo[/b] hanging, all 9 lives used up.

Greebo was Piper.[b]It Is Night[/b][/quote]
Uhh huh. The mod alarm went off 2 hours ago.

Two hours from Buckingham Palace to your flat? (I assume all Londoner's have a flat -- and I like saying flat for apartment.) Please. We know you stopped at a pub.

After a very short nap, you all wake up to the most unlikely of scenes... A full tea party! And who's at the head of the table, but Vetinari himself.

"So, You still haven't found my so called assassins?" he enquires. "This just isn't good enough. let Stoneface Vimes be an example to all of you!"

Vetinari then motions to the corner, where all that's left is a paper mask, a pool of blood and a turnip.

[b]Vimes was Will. And is dead.[/b]

[b]It is day 5.[/b]

6 players remain: Blind Io, Cohen the Barbarian, Death of Rats, Esme Weatherwax, Gytha Ogg, The Librarian.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Blind Io, Cohen the Barbarian, Death of Rats, Esme Weatherwax, Gytha Ogg, The Librarian.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1410595' date='Jun 22 2008, 19.28']After a very short nap, you all wake up to the most unlikely of scenes... A full tea party! And who's at the head of the table, but Vetinari himself.

"So, You still haven't found my so called assassins?" he enquires. "This just isn't good enough. let Stoneface Vimes be an example to all of you!"

Vetinari then motions to the corner, where all that's left is a paper mask, a pool of blood and a turnip.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Blind Io, Cohen the Barbarian, Death of Rats, Esme Weatherwax, Gytha Ogg, The Librarian.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Blind Io, Cohen the Barbarian, Death of Rats, Esme Weatherwax, Gytha Ogg, The Librarian.[/quote]
Shit. I take it he's dead. How about a player reveal?

[quote name='Blind Io' post='1410238' date='Jun 22 2008, 07.40']So that makes my suspect list:
Tier 1: Cohen, Greebo, Libby
Tier 2: DoR
Tier 3: Vimes, Gytha, Esme, Io[/quote]

Updated:

Tier 1: Cohen, Libby
Tier 2: DoR, Gytha
Tier 3: Esme, Io

[b]Cohen[/b]

Shit, our CI is gone. And so is my ability to CI myself.

Oh well. Gytha is certainly not Duck Man's partner. As Offler was IMO Duck man's symp, I'll now re-read him and try to find the remaining FM.

After this, if I have any time left, I'll look for possible symp clues among the living players.

Archived