Goodkind XXXVIII: The Great Tomato Showdown

Myshkin

[quote name='Dylanfanatic' post='1457890' date='Jul 27 2008, 02.24']Looking at all these unfamiliar Japanese terms, how mistaken would I be to presume that Tairy is some sort of uke to Ayn Rand's seme? Or is it that it's the goat that's the uke and Tairy's the bari/seme? Or is really that the chicken isn't a chicken, but instead some bari/seme?

I'm confused.[/quote]
God, I can only imagine.

[b]GOODKIND:[/b] The truth is... my heart beats like the first blooming of the sakura trees for Rand-sensei! But... uhm, but... *rampant blushing* Sensei is so strong! A real woman! If I have to be honest, I feel... I feel... I feel [i]daisuki[/i] toward Sensei! *more blushing, hands to face* But... but Sensei would never accept me. I'm just another student.

LATER,

[b]TAIRY:[/b] I - I - [i]Rand-sensei[/i]! She read my note! And she said to meet me after class! Oh, my heart is so [i]dokidoki[/i]! Etou... I'm so nervous! *hand over heart* I... I have to tell Klan-chan about this! Oh, maybe Sensei... maybe Sensei feels [i]daisuki[/i] towards me too. Ehhhhh, will I get my first kiss today? *passes out in hyperventilating excitement*

AFTER CLASS,[i]

[/i][b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Umm, anou... Sensei, it's -
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, Goodkind-san. Or better yet, [i]Terry-chan.[/i]
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] !!! *speechless* I... Sensei! That's... etou, that's really sudden!
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, Terry-chan. And I thought you liked me. Or was I wrong?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Uhm... ah... ehhh, you've gotten me all flustered!
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Sensei... I really.... I really... uhm, in my heart I like you. I like like you. Like, anou -
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Suki? You like me like suki?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Ehhh.... suki... [size=1]is not strong enough...[/size]
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Terry-chan?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] All right, I'll be a man and confess! The truth is - the truth is, Sensei, I really... I feel [i]daisuki[/i] toward you!
[b]SENSEI:[/b] *breathlessly* [i]Terry-chan...[/i]
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] *cowers like a good little uke* Gomen nasai, Sensei! I - I ... *can't stop blushing* I won't lie! This is how I feel!
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, Terry-chan... come here...
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] *blushing so red he'll likely pop a blood vessel* I - I... what for, Sensei?
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, Terry-chan, don't question me. Just come here - sit on my lap, yesss...
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Uhm... Sensei... what yellow feathers you have...
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara - the better for your comfort, Terry-chan!
[b]TAIRY FAIRY: [/b]Sensei... what a big beak you have...
[b]SENSEI:[/b] The better to steal your first kiss. Isn't that what you want? Ara... ara?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] (thinking: This is your chance! Take it!) Y - yes, Sensei. I really want you to... take my first kiss! (thinking: Ehhh, I finally said it!)
[b]SENSEI[/b]: Well then, close your eyes, Terry-chan.
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] *closes his eyes* (thinking: My heart... is beating like a drum! I'm so nervous, and yet... I can't wait to tell Klan-chan! Ehhh... what's this all of a sudden?) Nnngh... Sensei... your beak... it's hurting me...
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Don't you like a bit of pain, Terry-chan?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Sensei... it... it really hurts. *big wet dewy eyes, red cheeks* Sensei, stop! Please!
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, I guess I was wrong...
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] ... *speechless* (thinking: What are you doing?! I thought you liked Sensei! ... I do! I feel [i]daisuki[/i] toward Sensei! But... but Sensei is so forceful... I ... I'm scared. What if I'm not big enough for Sensei? Ehhh, you pervert! Sensei doesn't want to kiss a pervert!) No! I mean - Sensei can't be wrong. I.. anou...
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Ara ara, so you still like me?
[b]TAIRY FAIRY:[/b] Y - yes! I'm sorry! Next time, I won't complain! Sensei can... Sensei can... *almost dying of virginal embarrassment* [size=1]kiss me.[/size] I won't say anything.
[b]SENSEI:[/b] Good. Now drop your pants.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE KILL ME NOW.

Yellow feather? Beak?

Are you saying that . . . Ayn Rand is the chicken that is not a chicken?

Can this be true, even on the battle field?

Next Episode of Goodking Adventures: Hyperclimactic battle future! God is a lie! Eagle Land and Britannia Double Power Team Attack!!!!!

[quote name='The Wolf Maid' post='1457892' date='Jul 27 2008, 02.42']In Japanese fangirl terms:

In yaoi,

uke: 'bottom'; the receiver
seme: 'top'; the giver

seifuku, IIRC is a sailor suit, yes? buruma, I forgot. Panties?[/quote]
You learn something new every day.

[quote name='Joanna Nox' post='1457905' date='Jul 27 2008, 03.10']Are you kidding, I'm so disgusted with myself right now. At least the thread's almost over.[/quote]
I thought it was wonderful.

[quote name='Joanna Nox' post='1457905' date='Jul 27 2008, 18.10']Are you kidding, I'm so disgusted with myself right now. At least the thread's almost over.[/quote]
Ittai nani ga...

Joanna-chan, y u do this?

(it was wonderful. I was totally laughing like a maniac...while in a computer shop)

Archived