DC BWB Meetup - Saturday, July 26th @ Nanny O'Briens

Haven't had a chance to get on a computer in a little while, but wanted to say, really enjoyed meeting the faces behind the names. Especially those I've seen posting since my first days on the board: The X's especially. Was cool finally seeing the man behind Aeu...though didn't have enough time to convince him to switch over to the Wizards. Mexal, would've liked to talk more shop with you..and you know I'm disappointed at the lack of an intern. S. John, WG both were laid-back quality; nice meeting Lany and Bill as well. Just a shame didn't have a chance to talk more with the folks on the far side of the table: Ini, Angie and Starkess. 2 1/2 hour passed in a blur.

Didn't even have a chance to get drunk. Hopefully will rectify that in the future. Thanks again for everyone coming. Thanks Mr. X for giving me the heads up you were coming into town and making it happen. Let's try to do it again sometime.

[quote name='Jaime L' post='1459613' date='Jul 28 2008, 18.07']Mexal, would've liked to talk more shop with you..and you know I'm disappointed at the lack of an intern.[/quote]

This is the good thing about living in the DC area. We can do this again...just when you don't make other plans on the same day.

Archived