You have two cows

Rakehell

You have two cows. They shit where they eat. It's what cows do.

Only if they didn't win Best Cow at last year's Best Bovine Competition though.

N.K Jemisin (spoilers stuff from The Fith Season so if you're reading it don't click)
[spoiler] You have three cows. Or you thought you did. Eventually you realise you only ever had one cow. It was the same cow all along. [/spoiler]

Only if they didn't win Best Cow at last year's Best Bovine Competition though.

N.K Jemisin (spoilers stuff from The Fith Season so if you're reading it don't click)
[spoiler] You have three cows. Or you thought you did. Eventually you realise you only ever had one cow. It was the same cow all along. [/spoiler]

Ha! Fooled me too.

And I thought Highlander would be...

There is only one cow, who the hell gave you the idea there were two?

Basically what I meant, but using the actual line. You have two cows. There can be only one!!!

Oh.  And I thought you were referencing a possible sequel that was discussed but obviously never happened.  My bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen King

You have two cows, in Maine. One of them is a psychic writer with alcohol problems, the other is a supernatural creature that won't get any further explanation.

Arthur C. Clarke

You have two cows. They're hooked up to a big and intricately described device that allows them to live and thrive in zero gravity, without compromising the motion of the spaceship they're travelling with.

Gary Larson

You have two cows. You are oblivious to their wacky antics.

J.K. Rowling

You have two cows. In the end, it turns out that the cows were the solution to the mystery all along.

Thomas Malthus

You have two cows. One day, they will have eaten all the grass in the pasture, and starve to death.

Bill Watterson

You have two giant T-Rexes devouring the ground they trod on, ripping up trees with their mighty jaws, and inexplicably setting fire to things while people run screaming in fear. Spaceman Spiff, interplanetary explorer extraordinaire, is the only one who can stop them. Dramatically, he flaps his cape, lifts his ray gun and runs towards the action, whereas all other are fleeing in terror in the opposite direction-

Then the neighbour girl walks past, calls you out on your silly behaviour, and it turns out you only have two cows, after all.

Archived