London, Sat 26th July

Isis

Alright then, geezers, let's just say 6-7 o'clock at Waxy O' Connors then, yes? Any shy, nooby types that want to come but don't know anybody can PM me for a number.

And all of you possibly maybes sort yourselves out ffs!

You think being a possibly maybe makes you much more interesting, don't you? Rather than just being a dull definitely. Come over to the dark side of definitely - we're (I'm) in the minority and therefore special and interesting and stuff... :ninja:

ETA: I see you, themountaingoat. Go on, venture out of Basingstoke!

OK, Rob and I will try to find it. Our tour says they return us to London by 8pm, but who knows. We could be there earlier. I will see if this pub is featured in my new "Cheap Eats London" guide :)

snow "lift! torch! boot!" leo

[quote name='Isis' post='1438732' date='Jul 14 2008, 12.58']You think being a possibly maybe makes you much more interesting, don't you? Rather than just being a dull definitely. Come over to the dark side of definitely - we're (I'm) in the minority and therefore special and interesting and stuff... :ninja:[/quote]

You make it seem so attractive but alas I'm doomed to be in the possibly gang until the morning of the 26th. I shall then break free of my possible shackles, one way or another! :idea:

[quote name='snowleo' post='1439236' date='Jul 14 2008, 19.27']OK, Rob and I will try to find it. Our tour says they return us to London by 8pm, but who knows. We could be there earlier. I will see if this pub is featured in my new "Cheap Eats London" guide :)

snow "lift! torch! boot!" leo[/quote]It's pretty central, i.e. close to Leicester Square. If you scroll down [url="http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london/index.asp"]this [/url]page there is a 'how to find us' section. I don't know that it's especially cheap, but it's closer to the cheap end of the scale than the expensive end.

I think I'm a highly unlikely for the reasons outlined below:

1) Am absolutely brassic and I don't get paid until after 26th July

2) Going to Denver a scant week and half later and all my money is the pot (see 1).

N

Booo! Don't leave me with all the smelly boys!

I am wholeheartedly taking the ostrich approach to my finances until after Denver.

*nods*

*quickly thinks about something that is NOT finance-related*

[quote name='Isis' post='1438732' date='Jul 14 2008, 12.58']I see you, themountaingoat. Go on, venture out of Basingstoke![/quote]
If nothing came up I was gonna try and make this so I could meet some of you folks outside the craziness of Denver, but sadly something has come up so I will have to wait till we hit Denver to meet everyone.

Have a great time :cheers:

Well, we'll catch you in Denver - so you're not getting out of it that easily.

I've also had something come up (a Midsummer Night's Dream-themed fancy dress housewarming) on the same day but luckily it starts at 2pm so I plan on attending both. Watch out for drunken fairies...

[quote name='Isis' post='1448849' date='Jul 21 2008, 14.18']I've also had something come up (a Midsummer Night's Dream-themed fancy dress housewarming) on the same day but luckily it starts at 2pm so I plan on attending both. Watch out for drunken fairies...[/quote]
Its still 6 to 7 at Waxy O'Connors though? I should be able to make that.

[quote name='Padraig' post='1449562' date='Jul 21 2008, 21.31']Its still 6 to 7 at Waxy O'Connors though? I should be able to make that.[/quote]

Alas, I shall not be there to molest you Pod but I will send Barry in my place, so be a good boy and put out for him. ;)

[quote name='Ser Sean' post='1450278' date='Jul 22 2008, 09.00']Alas, I shall not be there to molest you Pod but I will send Barry in my place, so be a good boy and put out for him. ;)[/quote]
That's still as disturbing as it ever was! :stunned:

Archived