AGOT Mafia 55

House Targaryen

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1449816' date='Jul 21 2008, 18.56']Thanks for your faith in my judgement, Pat. By the way, maybe if you whinged about less, you'd have time to give me your opinion on the names I brought up earlier, since I notice you have not given me any feedback on anyone aside from Agamemnon. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Menelaus is suspicious to me.

ETA: I must have missed the cases on the Ajaxes, I'll go back and re-read them.

[quote name='Diomedes' post='1449820' date='Jul 21 2008, 19.00']Are you looking to be lynched? Because Menelaus was not on my list.[/quote]

Well, all of the names you brought up in your earlier post have done nothing suspicious but "set off bells", just thought I'd throw in another name.

Obviously I don't think I'm evil, and I don't think Achilleus appears so at the moment either.

I don't know why everyone finds the Ajaxes suspicious and Idom fits my recently formed stereotype of "guy trying to get CI'd by posting walls of text" and it seems to have worked for at least one person.

[quote name='Patroclus' post='1449818' date='Jul 22 2008, 00.58']Menelaus is suspicious to me.

ETA: I must have missed the cases on the Ajaxes, I'll go back and re-read them.[/quote]
I think the case on Pat is a lot better than the cases on the Ajaxes. Well it's really the same case: low contribution. Pat has low contribution, but also has lots of posts and says weird things that don't make sense, like references to movies that I haven't seen. Patroclus is looking pretty suspicious at this point.

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1449857' date='Jul 21 2008, 19.33']I think the case on Pat is a lot better than the cases on the Ajaxes. Well it's really the same case: low contribution. Pat has low contribution, but also has lots of posts and says weird things that don't make sense, like references to movies that I haven't seen. Patroclus is looking pretty suspicious at this point.[/quote]

That'd probably be your best bet for survival at this point.

ETA: Calling me suspicious, I mean.

[quote name='Patroclus' post='1449521' date='Jul 21 2008, 21.14']We all know they can partake in quests, and it's obvious that the first quest (which I'm not discussing, just alluding to) isn't the last.

How are you so sure there are FM PMs? Can you please paraphrase yours for us so we know what to look for?[/quote]

Because it doesn't make sense for a game not to have FM from the start of day one.

"Roles that will or may be used from the beginning" Is in my mind just not confirming if we have a symp. And all these roles if they exist (such as Symp) will be available at the start of the game thus sent by PM.

Tell me if you truly believe that there are no FM's on day one why do you find anyone suspicious?

Oh and because you asked. My Role pm told me I was a Greek.

Not that I want to distract you from the task set by our king,
[quote name='Patroclus' post='1449818' date='Jul 21 2008, 23.58']Menelaus is suspicious to me.

ETA: I must have missed the cases on the Ajaxes, I'll go back and re-read them.[/quote] But I would appreciate why you find me suspect? In fact I would really like you to explain why you find people suspicious when you name them as a general rule. :thumbsup:

Ok king thoughts on Agg coming up.

[quote name='Menelaus' post='1449866' date='Jul 21 2008, 19.44']Not that I want to distract you from the task set by our king,
But I would appreciate why you find me suspect? In fact I would really like you to explain why you find people suspicious when you name them as a general rule.[/quote]

I said it was a theory, not that it was my be all end all plan.

As for you: you've stayed under the radar and middle of the road since the beginning of the game. You called Ajax suspicious when it was the safe thing to do then called me suspicious when it was the safe thing to do. Of course, after every time you call someone suspicious to then qualify them so as to not make enemies or look suspicious yourself.

Examples:

[quote]Achillies, Apears to be a logical player. And someone who could be of help to us Innocents provided he himslef is innocent. [b]Likewise he could be dangerous if evil.[/b] As far as I am aware the only point against him is my "symp clue" - which I know was just a bit of RP with someone who had shown up before I had to leave the thread.

Ido, Is Playing a dangerous game. Ido knew the random dice for a kill would cause him some problems and not make any friends. IMO FM rarely take this option, if they can avoid it. If he is evil then its a WIFOM game. [b]I would place him on the more likely innocent side because of this. (I don't agree with his theroy however)[/b][/quote]

Then after two paragraphs of condemning me to appease everyone:

[quote][b]I will say that Pat hasn't done anything to not be suspsiosous. And being a top poster without saying anything is odd. I guess Pat just enjoys RP.[/b][/quote]

[quote]Ajax the Lesser.

Nothing of interset before the [b]wishy washy post[/b] 108 (which has allready been pointed out by others, including our King) To me this was a summary of the three cases or points of interest in the game so far. There is not much to go on and [b]I can beleive it to be genuine innocent undecidedness.
[/b]
Latter Ajax takes a stance on not killing Teucher and letting the Gods deciede his fate. [b]This could be streached and conctruced as Bloodthrity[/b] - Why settle for one kill when you can have two? [b]But personally I believe this for innocent consern that people are persuing an easy target.[/b] Someone safe to Kill thats not gonna make you any enermies.

I therefore place Ajax the Lesser on the more likely innocent side of things.[/quote]

Then you say absolutely nothing about Ajax the greater that indicates you have an opinion, just recapping what he's said, which is essentially pointless. And yet, he bothers you enough to be thrown in your top tier with.. yep, me, the person you just said hadn't done anything but RP.

[quote]Ajax the Greater. - (Pot kettle moment) has not said much yet. This makes it hard to get a read on him. He now appears to be showing support for the random dice lynch - saying the maths is in our favour.

Out of the list our king has given us I find Pat and Ajax the greater The most suspect.[/quote]

You're wishy washy, menelaus.

Agamenon doesn't have many posts in the game, but after the RP stage, he does give us his opinions on what he posts. We know he doesn't like random dice or inactive players. He thinks Philly is a bit bloodthirsty for suspecting me and wanting to get rid of inactive Tuecer. He latter defends his double standardness.

He thinks Pat and Ajax the Greater post without saying anything. He also thinks Pat over reacts and is confusing.

He is not suspicious of Ido, Archie and Lesser Ajax.

When Agamenon posts he is able to make his thoughts understood and posts in a logical manor. I am inclined to like him because he has the same suspects as I do, I find myself wanting to believe his innocence.

I would place him as about as suspicious as Lesser Ajax. ( Whom I believe is more likely an innocent.) but slightly more than Archie and Ido.

To answer Pat. Diomedes asked for opinions on those 5 people (now 6) so what I gave was my full opinion.

I never called Archie or Ido suspicious, at this stage in the game I won't PI or VPI anyone.

Ajax the lesser has a couple of points against him that some people may find suspect. I explained why they did not concern me.

Ajax the greater had said nothing for me to have an opinion about. He had made no impact on the game. So of course he would remain suspicious.

Diomedes, If you want tiers for those 6 then

Tier 1 Pat
Tier 2 Ajax the greater
Tier 3 Ajax the lesser, Agameon (more likely innocent than guilty)
Tier 4 Archie, Ido (even more likely innocent)
Tier 5 PI's

I'm going to need sleep soon enough, so I doubt I'll meet the end of the day, though I may be able to.

As the King is pretty single-minded - he wouldn't be swayed for the Teucer kill earlier - I guess he's gonna pick whoever he feels like.

As myself and others have commented, it's not been an overly eventful day.

I've only noted Pat and Aggy - and slightly Ido - as being at all suspicious. Oh, and Menelaus, earlier on, when he and Aggy were going after Patroclus almost in tandem. I would have more suspicion of Diomedes if he wasn't the King, as some of his actions may simply be due to the power - disregarding and making sweeping statements, for instance, wouldn't be very well received in normal play, but the King with the power is allowed some scope to use it, as he will.

If one of these (I'm guessing it won't be Menelaus, as he's not on the list!), or an Ajax, is chosen, I won't be averse to it.

I don't mind the Ajaxes being "lynched", there is this:

[quote name='Ajax the Great' post='1449857' date='Jul 21 2008, 16.33']I think the case on Pat is a lot better than the cases on the Ajaxes. Well it's really the same case: low contribution. Pat has low contribution, but also has lots of posts and says weird things that don't make sense, like references to movies that I haven't seen. Patroclus is looking pretty suspicious at this point.[/quote]

Referring to a case on "the Ajaxes" ie himself as being valid, not nonsense - "better than" implying both have some validity, also, saying the cases are "really the same" giving further credence; despite Big Ajax criticising Ido for including himself in suspicion tiers.

Little Ajax pointed out to him:

[quote name='Ajax the Lesser' post='1449487' date='Jul 21 2008, 12.55']Sloppy thinking is not something innocence has a monopoly on, and it's just as dangerous to us in the hands of an FM as it is in our own.[/quote]

which Big Ajax ignored; I see he now wants a vote count, which could be irrelevant anyway!

Little Ajax has remained fairly innocuous but there are little things that irk me.

I wonder if 'twould be a trick of Ye Gods to pair the Ajaxes up, eh?

Anyway, Big Ajax has gone way up in my suspicions, so much that he's joint top with Patroclus; Agamemnon just behind. If Big Ajax keeps on stumbling, I'd put him in front of Pat, who is suspicious but possibly too obvious as well.

I'd prefer Big Ajax over Little Ajax to die today, anyway.

I'll endorse a majority verdict on whoever, if one is necessary. If the King will kill who he will, views are gonna be unnecessary.

I may be seen to be sitting on the fence as to who is killed, but as far as I'm concerned it is the only available perch here! I've voiced what suspicions I have, and if they tally with the majority, or with what the King rules, so much the better.

(Hopefully, Pat or Big Ajax though!)

Archived